• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies??

*HUGGS* Hopefully your bean is just getting nice and comfortable in there before it starts producing hormones. Thanks ladies, i'm feeling quite a bit better today got a lot of rest and still just relaxing. My stomach kinda feels like i've been kicked a bunch of times, it's really sore for some reason???

Ligament pain!! Your uterus could be stretching and lifting causing ligament pain :hugs:

I sure hope so, I hope it's something normal rather than something bad. on a good note the bleeding pretty much stopped, had a little brown spotting after bm, but that's it so far!

How is everyone today?

I am 6dpo-super tired but I always get tired before AF... so who knows! Temps are up but could be higher... 3-4 more days til I start testing!

I feel like I'm out this month. 9dpo and nothing. Slight cramps two nights ago but that has been it. I know 9dpo is early for symptoms in some women, and I had none with ds. AF is due in 4-5 days.

GL Lacilyn and Kiki, fx you will both get your bfp this month!

and you're still late? Any idea's on O? maybe you O'd later?

Have you been stressed out? Is a long cycle normal for you?

No havent been particulary stressed. Usually i had a 31 day period but the last 2 months since i came from brazil they have been 25 days appart. I was pretty sure i oed at that time and we havent bded again since those few days so i dont know! And yes still late and no sign of af. My cervix is also high that i can barely reach it

Hopefully this is it for you kass! fx babes just implanted late and it taking it's time getting your hormones up there!

Oh Kass. I hope you get a late bfp! I don't wish the confusion I had with the skipped af in June on anyone. It only leaves you devastated. Try to keep your chin up.

jcombs are you doing any symptom spotting yet? Or early testing? Today for me 7dpo... bfn. Naturally. I just couldnt help myself :rofl:

jcombs are you doing any symptom spotting yet? Or early testing? Today for me 7dpo... bfn. Naturally. I just couldnt help myself :rofl:

Oh, I was just starting to think about poas last night, but I knew it could very easily be a bfn, so I just talked myself out of it. But knowing myself as I do, since the thought has occurred to me, it will now keep popping up in my mind. I will eventually cave!

All the symptoms I have could very easily be approaching af. I have tender breasts, irritability/mood swings, and decreased appetite. I also have creamy cm. I'm going to try to hold out til Monday, but I don't know if I can!

ugh am a little disheartened, I read that traveling can even make you miss a whole period altogether...grr way to mess with me

Oh, I was just starting to think about poas last night, but I knew it could very easily be a bfn, so I just talked myself out of it. But knowing myself as I do, since the thought has occurred to me, it will now keep popping up in my mind. I will eventually cave!

All the symptoms I have could very easily be approaching af. I have tender breasts, irritability/mood swings, and decreased appetite. I also have creamy cm. I'm going to try to hold out til Monday, but I don't know if I can!

I am BEYOND exhausted... but I normally get tired before and during AF... and even with my bfn this morning :rofl: at 7dpo :rofl: I am still going to POAS tomorrow haha

Shocking hey? :haha:

GL kiki fx you start seeing some lines! oh Kass i hope that's not the case for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->