Cycle buddies??

So bfn at 10dpo. Gonna wait til the 20th and retest. I don't feel like this is it for me though.

Sorry Kass :(

And jcombs-10dpo is still in the early phases ;)

I got a bfn today as well at 9dpo. I have 2 more tests here so that will get me to 11dpo and I have some coming in the mail that are supposed to be here this week....lol

I have 3 left myself, so just gonna try to wait and see if AF comes or not. If not, I'll retest. Trying not to drive myself crazy this cycle. lol

Wow good for you!! I am a POAS-A-HOLLIC and have no shame in poas daily until AF shows at this point... which will be by friday or saturday!! :happydance: This 2ww is almost over!!!

I think probably if I felt more pregnant, I would be worse off. I just don't feel it, and after last month, I'm just trying to stay calm. I'm really expecting AF this cycle. I guess cause my temps were all over the place and I don't trust I really O'ed when my chart says I did.

Looks like my temp is starting to drop. Not really disappointed cause I'm not feeling it and was expecting this. My question? I thought looking at the chart, your ovulation day is the day where you have the temp drop followed by a temp spike. I had my drop on the 6th. But ff is saying I o'ed on the 7th?

How long is your LP normally? My chart did the same thing as yours too this month... the day after the dip is when it says I O... I think its because that temp was still in the pre-o range.

Thinking I am out this month as the :witch: is due tomorrow. Took an answer test yesterday and it was a :bfn: and my cm is slooooowly going back to the dang watery cm. :(

I think the drop is inpending O, some woman O on their dip day and some after?? Sorry ladies i hope af stays away for all of you. Finally home from my appt everything went well. Baby measuring right on target with a hb of 161. Dr found a pocket of fluid or blood in there by the placenta i think, but didn't seem to concerned about it. said it will hopefully resolve itself or it could work it's way down and out and cause more bleeding. He didn't say it would affect the baby and way happy the way it was measuring. scan again in 7 weeks to see if it's re absorbed and gender scan!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5448.jpg

Awwww Hi baby!!!! So glad your apt went well!! :hugs: I have heard many stories of the small bleed and it almost always seems to resolve itself :hugs:

I hope so, he didn't seem to concered just warned me i could be some more! getting more excited. i've been kinda been putting off the excitement until i know for sure baby is going to stick!

I didnt hear the HB with my daughter til nearly 17 weeks because she kept hiding!! So dont be disappointed if by chance you dont find it right away :hugs:

i think if we don't hear the hb me and my dr would freak and probably do another u/s. with the bleeding i've been having and i have a pocket of fluid below the baby.

How long is your LP normally? My chart did the same thing as yours too this month... the day after the dip is when it says I O... I think its because that temp was still in the pre-o range.

I don't know how long it is normally because this is the first time I've kept track. This can still be somewhat confusing at times! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->