Cycle Buddy Central!

I have been having a lot of stretchy but cloudy cm lately. I never really get clear ewcm but I have been told as long as it stretches it should be considered ewcm so if that is the case I am having it now.

ok so actually probably your lining is thickening in preparation for o as we speak

I have my med records because I had to get a copy to bring to my RE appt and I was looking back at my previous CD 14 lining thicknesses and the first time which was my lowest dose of clomid my lining was 8.4mm, 2nd cycle 100 mg it was 4.4 mm and this time 3.4 mm so it is getting thinner, the clomid must be thinning it out :growlmad:

hmmm i think i am just gonna eat some pineapple and see what happens. Nothing has worked up to this point so far so can't hurt lol

I am sure your lining will thicken over the next few days Rachel, as just before O is when you get your oestrogen surge, which is what fertility microscopes are supposed to detect (just not for me LOL). I am taking baby aspirin right now, in my TWW

sweetpea i don't plan on testing unless I am late, I just cannot do the whole BFN thing anymore, just rather Af shows up

Rmsh1 - ur chart is still looking good my friend

Babyfeva is pretty far along
AshleywAlton! Pop in!

Me, I'm discouraged that I haven't had an obvious rise in temp to indicate there was an eggie. Meh

Rachel <3 how u doing today

Sweetpea thanks for joining rmsh1 and I in journal stalker land. Everyone's invited to hear me talk about myself incessantly

Hi all, I am doing ok...looking forward to my appt tomorrow morning. Still worrying about the thin lining issue :(

I went to the store today and bought pineapple and brazil nuts, both are supposed to be helpful in thickening the lining. Not sure if it will work but worth a shot I guess...

horsey-sorry to hear your temps arent indicating you o'ed :hugs:

swwetpea-I see your temp is up, do you think you o'ed?

Bex-Your chart is looking good, symptoms?

Haus-Where are you??

Babyfeva-I hope your doing well :)

ashley-You still on bed rest?

No symptoms from me, I am not noting anything down in this TWW as I over analyse everything. Nothing has happened that stands out anyway, just the usual TWW niggles :)

sweetpea and rachel, do read this one page though - it touches on the pineapple and brazil nuts. again, i don't think it's all that helpful really, just a warning about consuming mass quantities, which i bet u wouldnt be trying to do anyway
https://www.livestrong.com/article/550339-does-pineapple-juice-help-the-lining-of-the-uterus/

Horsey are you calling me Rebecca or referring to someone else? Thanks for the info!

zomg second time i've done that. thanks for calling me on it. im so sorry. i meant rachel, not bex :)

Wow horsey thanks for the article. Maybe I'll stay away from the pineapple stuff after all. It's just that i feel so desperate sometimes... I really thought about taking fertility supplements like fertilaid but I heard it can mess with women with regular cycles.. Although this month is off for me and so was a couple cycles ago...

Then there's like the fertile tea stuff and herbs but I havent researched them very much. TTC can be such a b*tch

Lol horsey, I wondered why you called Rachel Rebecca lol :haha:

Oh and I don't know when I ovulated! What do you girls think? My chart is a mess!

The most common name I get called (other than my real name of course) is Rachel. I have no idea why. In a professional sense I always introduce myself as Rebecca, and some people just seem to get that so confused with Rachel :)

I have no idea when you ovulated Sweetpea :( Maybe with a few more temps it might be obvious? What is your first name Sweetpea? Are you an R too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->