Cycle Buddy Central!

And yours is looking more like you O'd now!

i think mine just looks normal, nothing stands out in it

Well I plugged in a fake temp tomorrow and it gave me solid lines at CD17. Pretty bummed cause we BD'd last Thursday and this past Sunday night and that was pretty much it. So really, if I O'd on Tues, Sunday is my only hope of having some spermies survive for 2 days enough to get the eggie. I guess I don't have too much hope this time around :(

Hmmm I would have thought CD16 more likley. It only takes once, so you are still in :hugs:

Yep I think FF would say CD17 because the rise in temp on CD18. I don't know it always confuses me :wacko:

Hey I don''t know why the reply box didn't show, but this was for sweetpea's q of when she o-ed: i think 15 or 16? i think you did o though. maybe your chart is just off? how come it hasnt given you crosshairs? positive opk and higher temps seem like ff would have put you at day 15... i say do the pineapple just not more than half a pineapple all to yourself. i did do it the last bfp, but it didn't last, so i don't know - mixed review there. i ate a whole pineapple before reading the dr. google and then freaking out that i shouldn't have eaten it, etc. typical. ps. i love the name elise <3

(reading more of ya'alls posts)

....oh sweetpea, see my chart too though. ff gave me crosshair the day of first pos opk. ....and then when i go to the calendar thingi it has an entirely different day in green. (looking now) ...well now it says i o-ed 4 days ago where the crosshair is.... but before, it was putting last friday in green. for some reason both you and i are having similarly confusing charts this time. hopefully it's a lucky ducky sign.

The most common name I get called (other than my real name of course) is Rachel. I have no idea why. In a professional sense I always introduce myself as Rebecca, and some people just seem to get that so confused with Rachel :)

i guess i kinda feel better for the dumb mistake since im not the ony dummy out there :p i love nickname BEX. i wonder if i could get away with naming a kid just bex.... oh prolly wouldnt let me. although he is into names like "allistair" lol. so far we have agreed on only levi and quinn. we need two more soon........ oh haha. have i told you guys yet about all my so far failed attempts to get him to take my last name? :)

I like Quinn, I have a friend called that.

Tell us more funny stories, so DF really doesn't want your surname huh? :haha: I dont think my OH would be too happy with even the suggestion of taking my last name

I am do glad I took my hubby's last name. It is strong and goes well with a lot of first names :haha:

Rose-That is great that it is looking like you finally o'ed! Did you time BD'ing good?

Too funny that you are trying to get OH to take your last name, good luck with that :)

I like those names, Levi and Quinn...we considered Quinn as well!

Elise-I love that name too! Actually one of my best friends growing up was named Elise. I think you o'ed on CD 15 or 16 so your timing should be perfect :thumbup:

Bex-Your chart is still looking really good, when are you testing again?

I had another scan today and my lining is still thin but it is starting to thicken a little more it was 3.4 mm on Tues and 5.2 today. I am hoping it gets to at least 7 mm by time I O as I think that is the bare minumum drs like to see. My follie was 17 mm and I demanded a trigger shot since DH is leaving tomorrow and the last time we will be able to BD is tomorrow around 4 pm. I am taking the trigger late tonight after 11 pm, the dr wanted me to wait until tomorrow so the follie could grow more but I am afraid it will be too late then. I am a wuss and can't give myself a shot so I am making DH do it. I hope he does it right!

Yay Rachel for putting your foot down! Get some good BDing in tonight and tomorrow! As for me I'm just hoping this 2ww flies by. I am already growing impatient...

I wont test unless AF is late. She is due Sunday or Monday, so we will see!

Hi ladies! Just stopping in to say hello! How's everyone doing today?

I had a lovely relaxing day today, I had my first ever pedicure! It was so nice, and they even put me in a massage chair while doing my feet, so I got a back massage at the same time! Bliss

Oh yes i love pedicures. Don't get to pamper myself a lot but when I do, I make sure to get a pedicure. I also love facials!

I get to tell you all that I got my BFP today. If you would like all the nitty gritty details, I posted them in my journal, rather than copy and paste them everywhere :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79