Cycle Buddy Central!

rach, i'm so sorry it's frustrating, i know :hugs:

hi rmsh! sorry ive been quiet guys, more soon.... taking my dog to the vet for shots

Horsey! Missed you this weekend! How are you feeling?

I agree temping is so worth it. It is a bit of a pain but it gives me a little sense of control

hey rach, hey sweetpea. honestly, im so depressed. i am scared my lines are still faint. they're getting darker but only marginally and it has me freaked the f* out. i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow... hopefully they'll send me to the lab for a blood test and then another one in a couple days and i'll be reassured within a week. maybe i should be positive and i'm freaking out over nothing, but i'll just admit. i am freaking out. all the time. over every little thing. feeling like my relationship isnt meant to be, scared of dangerous equipment at work. scared that my boobs don't hurt. it is insane :(.

Hey horsey you got a positive hpt? I missed so much :-(

Awwww :hugs:

I am so sorry you are going through all that! I'm sure everything is just fine. Important thing is to try and de stress because it is the best thing for you and your lil bean right now.

The rest is just hormones love :hugs:

horseypants- stay positive sweetie. I know how scared you feel b/c i do too. It's constantly on my mind. We have to just try and enjoy this moment.

hi starbird, yes, i was so happy for the first 2 days :dance:

ya'all here's a whiny ass post i made with progression pics
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...does-look-ok-should-worried.html#post16463091

doctor's appointment tomorrow - actually a midwife! -'cause i couldnt get an appointment with an obgyn before april 5th. what i really want is a blood test to make sure hcg and progesterone levels are good and then another one to make sure hcg doubles. i think. if you've been here tell me what to do :). other than quit being a nervous nelly. i am giving that renewed strength upon ur good advice. im sure i'm moaning and hee-ing and haw-ing for nothing and truly need to 'dont worry be happy.'

sweetpea, thanks for chalking it up to hormones. i like thinking of it that way. damn these are some powerful angry hormones. babyfeva, how you doin'?

starbird, here are the happy time links since u missed the good part
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...pink-strip-march-20th-bfp-8dpo-over-moon.html
https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/920931-bfp.html

Horsey your hpts show really clearly an increase in band intensity! Looks perfect!

Oh and the no sore boobies thing, that gets to me too. I NEVER get sore boobies, and I always hope that they might get sore so I can take it is a sure sign of a BFP. But nada, not even a twinge. LOL I have to invent other symptoms to make me think I am pregnant.

My intestinal pain was so strange yesterday, very out of the ordinary for me. Stayed with me all day and til I went to sleep. Woke up now, nothing. Not sure if I ate something weird, but dont think so.

Anyway, Horsey, your HPT progression looks great to me. That little bean is just getting itself more and more stuck!!!

I have posted this is several threads to see what people say -

Could someone please tell me if they think the cross hairs FF have given me are correct? Could I have O'd a day earlier than FF thinks? If I am 12dpo like FF thinks, then the tiny little bit of spotting I noticed today when I wiped, and the cramps I have today could be late implantation related. But if I am 13dpo, i suspect AF is on her way :(

horsey-the progression looks great to me! I know it is easier said than done but try to relax, that is the best thing you can do now. At this point what is meant to happen will happen. I think everything is going to be just fine :thumbup:

rmsh-I think you very well could have o'ed a day before FF says but I can't say for sure. Don't worry you are not out until the witch shows!

Nothing new to speak of here still waiting unfortunately. I have a dr. appt a week from today, I pray I can get some answers as to why my cycles are so stupidly long :wacko:

I just keep telling myself I can do nothing now, I just have to wait out the next few days and see if AF comes. If she does come tomorrow, then I am sure I ovulated a day earlier than FF predicted, and will explain my cramps today :(

well here's my update for 12dpo. BFN on FRER this morning. I am convinced I am not pregnant now since I'm sure that I would've registered even a faint FAINT positive or something by now. Very depressing cause I was sure this month was my month :(

:cry:Pretty sure I am out too, had a tiny bit of spotting this morning, now have brownish CM, AF is on her way:cry::cry:

The real tears will come tomorrow if AF shows for real, but all signs are pointing that way. At least I was right about ovulating a day earlier than FF said, so we BD at all the right times *sigh*

I feel you rmsh1. We definitely did everything just right this month and looks like it still wasn't enough. I feel so tired maybe i just need to chill this month and take a break...

I dont think i could stop myself trying hard. Even if I told my OH, let's take it easy, I would still know when I was roughly going to O via CM, so I dont think I could help myself

sweetpea, i hate to see you sad :(. i know you say it's not looking good, but remember, you're not out yet. please either way don't lose hope. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->