Cycle Buddy Central!

rmsh- my mind set was the same this past month when i conceived. I tried to take it easy but knew about when i was going to ovulate and just went with the flow. It could work for you too! good luck.

Girls try not to feel so down, if AF isnt here you are not out it is still early! And if for some reason you aren't pregnant you need to remember even if you do everything right you only have about a 25% chance to get pregnant on any given cycle unfortunately sometimes it just takes time. I have a good friend who has been trying for a year and a half she got checked out did hsg, ect and nothing is wrong with her or her DH I think she has just been unlucky. I pray that doesnt happen to anyone here but I just wanted to let you know not to get too down on yourselves. :hugs:

Girls try not to feel so down, if AF isnt here you are not out it is still early! And if for some reason you aren't pregnant you need to remember even if you do everything right you only have about a 25% chance to get pregnant on any given cycle unfortunately sometimes it just takes time. I have a good friend who has been trying for a year and a half she got checked out did hsg, ect and nothing is wrong with her or her DH I think she has just been unlucky. I pray that doesnt happen to anyone here but I just wanted to let you know not to get too down on yourselves. :hugs:

Very true.

I'm going to get checked out at my next Doctor's appointment - my cycles were so erratic for the first year off the pill and then this weird spotting...maybe just get my hormone levels checked...

well here's my update for 12dpo. BFN on FRER this morning. I am convinced I am not pregnant now since I'm sure that I would've registered even a faint FAINT positive or something by now. Very depressing cause I was sure this month was my month :(

I felt that way last month, I know exactly how you feel :(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks ladies you are all so very special to me. You always bring my spirits back up. I know it will happen for all of us when it is supposed to- just hard to get it through my thick skull sometimes ;)

Well I'm here to give y'all an update on me. I had my last day of af yesterday and my boobs are still sore and my headache is still here. That makes it three weeks I have had this blasted headache. I have been horribly nauseous this whole time and I actually threw my guts up last night for over an hour. I'm still nauseous today and just feel totally off since before af showed and it seems to just be progressing. Not sure what is going on but I'm not going to be trying this month, I'm actually planning on breaking up with the boyfriend because of the fight we had lastnight before I got sick and then he was talking about getting married and he just pissed me off to no end. Yes, I want to be married but I want to be I want to be happy and not miserable in the relationship. I'm going to find someone new that isn't an ass when it comes to how I feel about things. But anyways I haven't checked the previous posts but I'm hoping there has been more BFPs since af started for me Friday. :) good luck and happy 9 months!

Yes, thanks everyone. If only conceiving was as easy as everyone told us when we were teenagers......

Thanks ladies you are all so very special to me. You always bring my spirits back up. I know it will happen for all of us when it is supposed to- just hard to get it through my thick skull sometimes ;)

Yep this is an awesome group of ladies for sure! :)

Well I'm here to give y'all an update on me. I had my last day of af yesterday and my boobs are still sore and my headache is still here. That makes it three weeks I have had this blasted headache. I have been horribly nauseous this whole time and I actually threw my guts up last night for over an hour. I'm still nauseous today and just feel totally off since before af showed and it seems to just be progressing. Not sure what is going on but I'm not going to be trying this month, I'm actually planning on breaking up with the boyfriend because of the fight we had lastnight before I got sick and then he was talking about getting married and he just pissed me off to no end. Yes, I want to be married but I want to be I want to be happy and not miserable in the relationship. I'm going to find someone new that isn't an ass when it comes to how I feel about things. But anyways I haven't checked the previous posts but I'm hoping there has been more BFPs since af started for me Friday. :) good luck and happy 9 months!

Good to hear from you again! :) Have you been to a Doc to see why you're feeling so lousy?? :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the situation with your boyfriend. :( You're right though you want to be with someone that makes you happy. I've been in really awful relationships before I got married to my now husband. I know how you feel! :)

No, haven't seen a doctor. I really don't want to. Takes to much time and even though I have the "time" I don't wanna waste it there lol. I'm strange I know.

Lbkmom- I'm so sorry to hear about you feeling sick and things going on between you and your bf. I really hope everything works out for the best. PM me if you need to talk.

Sorry rmsh - you are not out until AF is full flow though!
Horsey - your tests look great!! I think I will be the same though if I ever get a BFP as it has taken so long to get here that I will worry worry worry about it not working - Try to relax though as that is best for you and baby!!
Sweetpea - my fingers are crossed for you!!

Im doing ok other than I am severely bloated, tired and it hurts to touch where my left ovary area is.

Lbkmom- sorry to hear about your current situation :hugs:

I agree with haus though- be with someone who makes you happy!

Sweetpea are you still testing??? (as a fellow POAS addict I think I know the answer lol) :)

Anyone else testing??

Yep I am although I only tested once today. I just feel like its not gonna happen this month though.. I'll definitely know by Thurs morning though cause my temps always drop the day af comes.... So... If they stay above that coverline...

How bout you? Still testing? Any lines??

I almost tested this morning, but talked myself out of it lol. I might test tomorrow :)

I am not testing tomorrow I figure I will just wait til Thurs and see if af comes. I have gone through most of my stash anyway this cycle lol

I am not sure what my temp does when AF comes as this is my first cycle charting, but I took it early today, still relatively high, so plugged it into a temp adjustor and it made it even higher so I just left it unadjusted. I didn't test today as am sure AF is coming. It is only 6.30am and no sign yet, trying not to get too hopeful, but I did think she would be here bright and early.

I was really sick last night too, my intestinal cramps came back full force with some diarrhea, and then nasty cramps all evening, along with AF cramps, I was not a happy chappy. No idea what is causing the intestinal cramps unless I have a bug, but why am I fine every morning? Will see what today brings.

Well if AF arrives, we have work drinks tonight and I am going to treat myself to a very large glass of wine ;)

rmsh - sounds like a good sign actually

mas - thanks for the update on you, keep 'em coming!

sweetpea and haus - hiyas!

rach - <3 <--- that's a heart ;)

I am trying not to get my hopes up again, but I really thought AF was on her way. I had even more brown CM today, more than yesterday, but certainly nothing I would call AF. I do normally get a little spotting right before AF arrives, but not normally for this long.The cramps were bad last night, present this morning but have eased off now. Looks like I wont get my glass of wine tonight after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->