Cycle Buddy Central!

Hey hausfrau, good they're doing the full on work up with tests and stuff. No messing around and that's got to feel good. Uhhhhh.... How do u make a spoiler tag?

Haus-I am glad to hear your dr. is willing to help you investigate what is going on :happydance:

Did your dr. just take one blood sample or is your dr having you do the cd3 and cd 21 blood tests? Mine just took blood the day I was there and is checking of bunch of hormonal stuff like fsh, pituitary, and more.

My primary care dr. checked my thyroid, blood sugar levels, and a bunch of other stuff back in February and all was normal.

Waiting sucks- The time is dragging until my next appointment which is when I will get my results. At least you are on your way to answers. :thumbup:

Haus-I am glad to hear your dr. is willing to help you investigate what is going on :happydance:

Did your dr. just take one blood sample or is your dr having you do the cd3 and cd 21 blood tests? Mine just took blood the day I was there and is checking of bunch of hormonal stuff like fsh, pituitary, and more.

My primary care dr. checked my thyroid, blood sugar levels, and a bunch of other stuff back in February and all was normal.

Waiting sucks- The time is dragging until my next appointment which is when I will get my results. At least you are on your way to answers. :thumbup:

Thanks! :)

He gave me a form for lab work, so I think it's just a one time test. I'm getting my pituitary gland checked as well.

I kinda want time to drag lol I hateeeee pap smears, my last one was so painful that I still remember it! :wacko:

Hey hausfrau, good they're doing the full on work up with tests and stuff. No messing around and that's got to feel good. Uhhhhh.... How do u make a spoiler tag?

It does! :)

Oh you can do a spoiler tag by clicking on the smily with the cover over his eyes along the top :) OR by typing
text here [/ SPOILER] remove the space in the last spoiler

good news, finally...
i have a fiance'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...he got home, came into the bedroom and proposed while videotaping me naked sulking in bed watching the smurfs or something. so i didn't post that video but instead chose this tasteful shopping advert to show you the ring. i'm creative huh? It feels good to officially have a partner and something to be hopeful about. I wanted this pretty bad.
<3

Attachments

• photo-11.jpg
    photo-11.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
  • photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Well today is my due date for the arrival of af and it is now 10:35pm and still no sign of her. I had a cramp go threw my entire lower abdomen earlier and thought for sure she finally arrived because of the cramp plus wet stuff but went to the bathroom and nothing well besides the yeast infection lol. I cant wait tip this shit goes away it is very annoying especially so close to the witches due date. But I'm heading to bed I have been so nauseated today. I had to kick my daughters out of the living room because the part time boyfriend brought them some teenvouage magazines and they found the perfume pages and Omg I almost threw up right there. Timi factor, last night I had problems getting the monistat applicator in me and the same thing happened tonight. Curious to know why but haven't figured it out yet. Good night.

Congrats Horsey, that is a lovely ring! So glad he finally made you his fiance :)

Haus, I hope my doc is as supportive as yours when I go in! I am due to have a smear in May, so I am going to bring it up there. It will be almost one year since I stopped. I ont understand how I can have 8 normal length cycles straight off bc and then suddenly 45 day cycles. Grrrr This is obviously going to be another long cycle for me, CD20 today and no sign whatsoever that ovulation is coming soon. No watery cm, nothing.

My OH is not well at all, so no BDing here anyway, so guess late ovulation is a blessing in disguise this cycle

Congratulates horsey.

Well this morning I woke up and I am cramping like crazy and my lower back is hurting. I feel nauseated still. So I'm starting to think the witch is close to showing :'-( I hope not but the cramping is giving me little hope to hold on to.

Thank u everyone for the congrats. I have my ultrasound appointment in four hours. It will be good to have oh there in a new somewhat official capacity. I thought it might make the whole thing sadder but it helps actually....

Lkbkmom, could be af but could be Le prego chemicals. My body's still making progesterone and hcg - how I know is basically I've been feeling like af is about to come for the last couple weeks. Keep the updates rolling in. I'm holding out hope for all of yas.

:dust:

A couple other things I noticed was I got super dehydrated even though I think I was drinking the same amount. I got squishy poo too, though some people get constipated. And a few days in I had heartburn and the top of my tummy was hard. -And super smelling powers and hot flashes. Oh and prickly or stabbing pain behind nipples and then later on bikini triangle area and some tugs behind the belly button.

The sore boobs, especially on the sides toward the end of the night. My boobs felt kinda hot. These things are all there at like one fifth strength now. Except the dehydration. I really felt before that the blood was pumpin and things were happening. Now I just have waves of gentle cramps like before but it almost feels like my body's going through the motions but not much is happening. Itll be good to know for sure before bedtime tonight. And then most likely I'll have another month or so of this weird limbo. And then hopefully six months from now, we will all be bump buddies. Xoxo

good news, finally...
i have a fiance'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...he got home, came into the bedroom and proposed while videotaping me naked sulking in bed watching the smurfs or something. so i didn't post that video but instead chose this tasteful shopping advert to show you the ring. i'm creative huh? It feels good to officially have a partner and something to be hopeful about. I wanted this pretty bad.
<3

Such GREAT news Horsey! Im so excited for you and all thats to come.

Well update over here. I believe I should ovulate either today or tomorrow. DH and I had sex last night so I hope that we timed it right. In other news I am on spring break and just relaxing. I joined two soccer teams so if I dont get pregnant then I will hopefully have something to do to keep me occupied and I have a friend from Cali coming to visit on Thursday so I will get to play tourist here in seattle. Exciting.

Well I would love to hear how all you ladies are doing!

Hi ladies. Just wanted to check in. My oldest daughter has been sick with flu so I've been MIA. Hope you all are hanging in there :)

Found out the source of the cramps. I am constipated and normally when I have to push and af is close by I have a show of some sort of blood brown, pink or just straight up red. I am hoping that she is gone for now. I will test like I said when I finish my monistat 7 crap just so I know that that nasty cream doesn't effect the tests.

guys this is insane. i went to the ultrasound appointment absolutely sure it was already over, but we saw a heartbeat. wtf omg tyj

welcome back pink. soccer sounds really good. is this a new thing or are u pretty great at it already? what kind of teams? i know someone who just moved from seattle to near where im at in california.

lbkmom, haus, everyone, my dust is good luck again
:dust:

ashley walton, how's the ms? hope your daughter i getting better and that ur able to keep up and still get ur rest

Omg Horseypants! Congrats on the engagment. Heartbeat?? Isn't that good news? What did the doctor say?

Thanks horsey. She is finally better. My MS is getting better and I'm slowly getting more energy. How great to see heartbeat! I haven't got to hear anything or see anything. I will probably be seeing my baby for the first time in about a month. :)

I just quit birth control in March (after a 66 and then 77 day cycle ON YAZ. I HATE YAZ). So I have no idea how long my cycles should be now.

But I'm currently on CD31, 10DPO.

Yay horsey!!! That means the sticky bean has hopefully stuck!!! Hugs!!!!

Well another update from me to y'all, the day is over in like 3 minutes and af has not shown which means she is two days late. I still have 4 more days to use the monistat 7 crap. I will be taking the test hopefully two days after I stop using the nasty cream. If of course the witch hasn't decided to rear her ugly head. I am still nauseated I almost threw up today after eating a coconut candy that tasted like pure surgar instead of coconut. I like sugar as much as the next person but Damn that was a major mouthful I wasn't able to stomach. I think my mom has suspicions because I normally don't react that way if it is too sweet, I normally swollow and drink something to kill the taste. She hasn't said anything yet lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->