Cycle Buddy Central!

Horsey that is great news! :happydance: So did your dr. say everything is fine now?

hey rachel and everyone yes, the doc said "we see a heartbeat, looks good, congrats" but i dont believe it and am still freaking out about these numbers.

15dpo 216
17dpo 597
24dpo 2734
30dpo 3835

the last blood test should have been 15000 or so. from what ive read online, some people say this happened to them and everythign was fine but lots of stuff says this means impending mc or some major health problem. im really going nuts. i thought it would already be over. maybe i should learn to have some faith that things will go well? especially after such GOOD luck the last few days. i really wish i could somehow figure out that the lab messed up the last two tests ;) sounds rather implausible though.

silmarien, welcome!! more than a few of us are trying to get our cycles on track right now. i was after mc and a few people are having the post birth control pill struggle. welcome!!!!! sounds like it's almost time to :sex: ..... you might have to keep it up for a while ;) are you doing opks or temping?

Huh... well my temp is almost .4 degrees higher today. I wonder if that means I O'ed yesterday for real? I am so done with this "when did O happen?" I stopped using the OPK after Friday after I got a dark positive then. FF shows O happened Thurs, but technically it could have been any day from last Thurs to yesterday. Maaaan it's a good thing I have a lot of hpts this month cause I don't even know when to start testing.

All I know ladies, is if O happened later than Sunday, DH and I have taken a break from BD'ing the last couple of days so I don't think my chances are good this month. Sunday and earlier? Well that's a whole different story. Then chances are good. I hate uncertainty!

Horsey, try and be optimistic. (I know easier said than done) Stop browsing on google- it'll drive you mad! If the doctor thinks that all looks well try to enjoy your pregnancy. Do they want you to take another blood test soon?

thanks :) i'm trying my best!!! i'm not the most naturally optimistic person. i'm telling myself the dufus lab tech screwed up the last test! seeing the heartbeat was soo amazing. fiance described us as flabbergasted. we were in absolute shock. lo seemed totally fine to me!!!!!!

they're not doing another blood test, nope. which is ok with me. this numbers stuff has me overanalysing. doc is a woman - she was totally unimpressed by my lab numbers and was basically like hmph. get over it, we just saw a heartbeat. here i go again. she's young though.... lol ARGH!

heheh. i told my mom we're engaged and she was super happy. she started talking about how i should lose weight for the wedding. i was like mmmhmmmm. :) so funny :)

aghhhh!!! how are you? how are things with your lo? when's ur next appointment?

That's so wonderful your mother is happy and isn't it so strange to say "fiance" now? hehe When are you telling your mom?
My u/s appt isn't until next Thursday! Seems like it's taking forever! I'm actually feeling oddly well just always tired!

yes, i love the word fiance' :)

haha, I am going to hold out telling my mom as long as possible because i wont feel in the clear unless i have already given birth lol. oh has a blood disorder called spherocytosis that lo has a fifty percent chance of getting too. so things could be kinda rough and my mom's not exactly precious about stuff like that. she'd want me to do an amnio test (they take some fluid while baby is in utero, usually around 10-15 weeks i think? to test for genetic abnormalities) and oh is catholic. drama. also, her position has been "dont you dare get pregnant you're not married" and she was not at all udnerstanding about the mc. so i'm trying to keep my mouth shut with her and talk to you guys instead :)

next thursday!!!!!! so you'll be 8 weeks? it's good you're not totally sick. maybe it means we're both having boys. that's the wives tale right. are you exersizing? what have you been eating mostly? are you finding you have to drink more?

That amniotic test freaking hurts. I did it once and that was with my 4yr old. Told me it would feel like a menstrual cramp. Whoever told them that is totally full of shit. My numbers were low when I was pregnant with my 7yr old she came out 5 and a half weeks early and is a perfect pain in the button now lol. My 7yr old weighed 4lbs 7 ¾oz, my 4yr old was 5lbs 11oz, and my son was 8lbs even. I thought I was dying when I was giving birth to him lol I mean hello my girls were small weights and here I though he would be around 6lbs and ohhhh no an 8 pounder comes popping out lol.

Ahhhh, your wealth of experience is most helpful. Don't bother with amnio anyway then huh. It doesn't sound great :). Did ur girls need special treatment at the hospital? Or was the 8pounder the most work overall?

Do u remember what her numbers were? :). I'm starting to convince myself to chill :).

I don't remember exact numbers but I know at like 9 weeks they were around 5000. They started to come up after my 13th week. No they were able to go home after the three day mark. Oh horsey, if your having a boy are y'all going to circumcise him or not? My son is almost two and he is still intacted.

Lbkmom, so glad u asked lol. I watched a video of a baby being circumcised the other day and swore I won't do it!! Fiancé disagrees cause he's circumcised but oh heck no - no way. I don't think it's a good move at all. Let ur boy be a natural!

Yay Baby_Dreams!!!!

Horsey, If I have a boy next I am not circumsizing either! Heck no I think it is waay unnecessary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->