Cycle Buddy Central!

guys this is insane. i went to the ultrasound appointment absolutely sure it was already over, but we saw a heartbeat. wtf omg tyj

welcome back pink. soccer sounds really good. is this a new thing or are u pretty great at it already? what kind of teams? i know someone who just moved from seattle to near where im at in california.

lbkmom, haus, everyone, my dust is good luck again
:dust:

ashley walton, how's the ms? hope your daughter i getting better and that ur able to keep up and still get ur rest

Eh Soccer is one of those things I did when I was in HS and I havent played in awhile. I joined two teams, both womens, both recreational, one division is novice and the other is intermediate. Im super excited that I will be sad if I get pregnant and have to quit! (although I know I would get over it super fast). Just something to keep me exercising and occupied.

Oh Horsey I am so excited for you though!

I think O was yesterday because my temps went up this morning from 97.3 to 97.9, Ill wait until tomorrow to see if they are still up. If it was yesterday things would be looking good because DH and I BD'd on Monday night.

Yes, that sounds like O. go :spermy: haha. it sounds totally pervy of me to say that.

The soccer sounds like good fun and good exercise! I haven't done soccer since Junior High but would try to keep up with you anyway :). I thought about joining a volleyball team around here for fun, but posted a craigslist ad and no takers.

I just got off the phone with my dad :). He agreed that getting married is a good idea (said he was going to let bf know he can officially be df) and asked how I was in general and everything. I felt a bit guilty not letting the cat out of the bag, but with the back and forth on whether this is it, I've got a great excuse... I hope :). Heheheh.

Today is my last day off from work for a while. Hence all the time I get to spend on the internets. Where has hausfrau gone?

Horsey, the part time boyfriend who is not my kids dad wants me to which we have actually fought over. I wont be snipping the skin because he was born that way and he is perfect. He hasn't said anything since that fight about it. My sons bio sperm donor didn't want him circed but at that time I was actually going to do it but when he was born they said he was whit small and angled to where if they did it, they would either end up getting to much and hurt him more or to little and still hurt him more. So I just decided that it is his choice when he gets older if he wants it done or not.

Awww I'm glad u didn't give in. :)

When u gonna test again? How many dpo is this then?

Yes, that sounds like O. go :spermy: haha. it sounds totally pervy of me to say that.

The soccer sounds like good fun and good exercise! I haven't done soccer since Junior High but would try to keep up with you anyway :). I thought about joining a volleyball team around here for fun, but posted a craigslist ad and no takers.

I just got off the phone with my dad :). He agreed that getting married is a good idea (said he was going to let bf know he can officially be df) and asked how I was in general and everything. I felt a bit guilty not letting the cat out of the bag, but with the back and forth on whether this is it, I've got a great excuse... I hope :). Heheheh.

Today is my last day off from work for a while. Hence all the time I get to spend on the internets. Where has hausfrau gone?

Ohhh it's nice to be missed! :)

I'm still here, just really not in a good mood. :wacko:

Awesome news horsey! :)

Lbkmom, when are you testing again??

Sweetpea, hope you timed everything right! My weird cycles are definitely rubbing off on you! Lol

Rachel & rmsh, any news?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

No news from me, CD22, no O, no nothing. Have not been in the greatest of moods because of it all, as I was really hoping my last long cycle was a one off. But nope, another long cycle in the process

17dpo I am still on my monistat right now I think I have enough left for like 3 more days. Although I think I am cleared up but they say to take it even after the yeast infection goes away. But idk I might just not take it tonight and tomorrow night and take the test Friday morning. Make sure that the icky cream is completely out. Depending on if I don't use the stuff tonight if I do use it until the cream is gone it will be Monday or Tuesday when I test.

Yeah it is not his right to say what is to be done to MY son that is no way related him.

Goodmorning sweetpea I hope all is well, when is going to be your first day to :test: ?

I don't have much to speak of here CD 5 and AF is gone, this AF was light as if not lighter than the others it lasted about 2.5 days of actual flow. The dr. thought I was due for a heavy one but this was nothing. It kind of concerns me that it is so light, like maybe there is an issue with too thin of a lining? I will have to let my dr. know and see what she thinks is going on. My appointment is a week from tomorrow and that is when I should really get some answers, I can't wait!

Hey ladies!

CD 53 over here :wacko: This will be another 60 (or longer?) day cycle :(

Goodmorning sweetpea I hope all is well, when is going to be your first day to :test: ?

I don't have much to speak of here CD 5 and AF is gone, this AF was light as if not lighter than the others it lasted about 2.5 days of actual flow. The dr. thought I was due for a heavy one but this was nothing. It kind of concerns me that it is so light, like maybe there is an issue with too thin of a lining? I will have to let my dr. know and see what she thinks is going on. My appointment is a week from tomorrow and that is when I should really get some answers, I can't wait!

Do you have the ultrasound at your next appointment?? I really hope you get some real answers. :)

Well I had to get a pg test today before the Dr office would do a xray came up neg. Since I didn't want to trust a blue dye test I was going to come home and take a pink dye that I have I went to the bathroom at a friends house on my way home because I couldn't hold on much longer and there it was. The evil pink color right as the Damn witch decides to show. I am now uber upset and pissed off once again at my body.

lbkmom, i'm sorry :(

try not to be too mad at ur body, but i agree, she's playing tricks on you. the reason i say that is the yeast infection.

lbk sorry to hear that the witch showed :hugs:

haus-at least you know you likely o'ed recently so you should be on your way to a fresh new cycle soon.

Yes, my appointment on the 27th is for the ultrasound immediately followed by a meeting with my dr. where she will go over my blood and ultra sound results and next step in the process. I am a little nervous for potential bad news but I CAN'T WAIT!! :brat:

Rachel I think I'm gonna test on Saturday. I *should* be 9 dpo then but then again since I have no idea if O happened last Thurs, I could only be like 3 dpo today. I guess time will tell! (or a positive test!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->