Cycle Buddy Central!

Omg guys I am so angry it is unreal! I just ranted to DH (poor guy lol) but ugh blood pressure please go down. Lol.

I ended up calling my mum tonight and I shouldn't have. I don't understand how one person can make you feel so bad :( I am not a bad person and am tired of her making me feel like crap.

haus I am sorry your mom upset you. I have been through this with my mom a lot in the past few years. We always butted heads but the past 6-7 years (I don't know if it is her age or what) I can't get her to reason with me, she will never understand the things she says to me can be so hurtful. I have given up talking to her about it because it always happens again, I just try to bite my tounge and be the bigger person. Don't let her get to you is the best advice I can give you :hugs:

haus I am sorry your mom upset you. I have been through this with my mom a lot in the past few years. We always butted heads but the past 6-7 years (I don't know if it is her age or what) I can't get her to reason with me, she will never understand the things she says to me can be so hurtful. I have given up talking to her about it because it always happens again, I just try to bite my tounge and be the bigger person. Don't let her get to you is the best advice I can give you :hugs:

Thanks Rachel :hugs:

I always bite my tongue and never let her know she irritates me (she has never been the kind of person you can just talk to). I hate listening to how great my brother is (he's a HUGE mommas boy), or having her cut me off to talk to her cats, my dad, brother, anyone! The worst part? Something awful happened to my grandmum recently but she won't tell me what (she didn't want to discuss it on the phone) I asked her to e-mail me and she said she would "eventually". I'm going to look bad becase everyoe knows what's going on except me.

I love my mom to death and we really have times where we get along amazingly so I feel bad saying bad about her but half the time we have major issues too. My mom sounds a lot like yours to be honest. She talks to the cats while I am talking to her too, it drives me nuts I feel like sometimes she is not interested in what I am saying.

haus, you could at least be considerate and drown out some of my drama with a bit of ur drama. :hugs:

me three on the stress causing mother. i try to take the high road but then sometimes i CRY instead! haus, if you ever want to unleash, you can complain to me via private message too. i'm alll alone at home 'till the end of the month. as my fiance' (heheheh) is out of town.

does anyone want some o strips and prego tests? i got a few cheapies and i might get cocky and throw 'em out shortly, unless you do. if so, message me.

Hi horsey I am currently on cd3 of 29/30 day cycle. Trying to conceive :baby: no 1. Had an early miscarriage in Dec 11. Followed SMEP last month but no luck. Trying again this month and have everything crossed for a BFP. Heres hoping March is our month:happydance:

Hi I'm sorry to hear about Miscarriage in dec. :(
I'm currently on cycle day 4 looks like we are close on the cycle day!

UGH OMG I hate this Damn period!!! I hate the way it is going. It is staying light pink not getting darker or anythingits just light pink and it feels freaking sticky!!! I know TMFI but dammit!!! My periods are normally really dark and heavy by the second day and its not and grrrrrrrrrr its making me upset. :'-(

I "may" have had watery cm yesterday, not sure yet, but if I get some today, I may do my first OPK of this long cycle..... If it is truely watery cm, then looks like this cycle will mirror the last one exactly, not what I wanted at all!

sorry for everyone having mother troubles. My mother is fine, but very far away. She is desperate for a grandbaby and I cannot tell her we wre trying as she would just go on about it too much. I would love to give her a grandbaby, as soon as possible!

Just been looking through for an update from you horseypants..

Double congrats on the engagement and little beanie being ok after all!!!! So pleased for you :cloud9:

Well guys... 9 or 7 dpo here and stark white bfn. Not even gonna post pics until i get some squinters. I know it's waaay too early anyhows. Everyone have a great weekend :)

Good luck sweetpea. I will post some OPK pics later, everyone can squint at those while they wait for your hpts. But I do not expect a positive OPK for atleast another 5 days yet

Here we go! There is a very faint line, but if this is going to be like last cycle, I wont see anything til CD27 or 28

Attachments

• IMG_2891.jpg
    IMG_2891.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79