Cycle Buddy Central!

Well guys... 9 or 7 dpo here and stark white bfn. Not even gonna post pics until i get some squinters. I know it's waaay too early anyhows. Everyone have a great weekend :)

Sweetpeaaaa! I wanted to see pics you jerk!! Lol :) Just kidding! Keep testng! :)

I "may" have had watery cm yesterday, not sure yet, but if I get some today, I may do my first OPK of this long cycle..... If it is truely watery cm, then looks like this cycle will mirror the last one exactly, not what I wanted at all!

:(

With my crazy cycles I usually get two that are identical and then they go crazy again :wacko:

haus, you could at least be considerate and drown out some of my drama with a bit of ur drama. :hugs:

me three on the stress causing mother. i try to take the high road but then sometimes i CRY instead! haus, if you ever want to unleash, you can complain to me via private message too. i'm alll alone at home 'till the end of the month. as my fiance' (heheheh) is out of town.

does anyone want some o strips and prego tests? i got a few cheapies and i might get cocky and throw 'em out shortly, unless you do. if so, message me.

Hehe my bad I just felt so petty whining but man she really knows how to get under my skin!

I'd take 'em, but testing anything (opks and hpts) are pretty dissapontng right now :wacko: :(

Haus!! Ok ok lol. I have so many hpts anyhow I'm sure I'll take another tonight. It's just that I really don't even know how many dpo I am :( sooo frustrating lol. But since I promised lol! Give me a few hours to hold my pee :)

Ok here is my stark white bfn lol

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-16.jpg

I have a blood pregnancy test this week - but I have an urge to POAS still lol

Sweetpea I need help!! Lol

Period is almost done. Its no longer pinkish it is turning brown. How odd. My periods normally last 5 or 6 days. Grrrrrrr

Awwww haus! Just pee on something it might relieve the urge lol. And then post a pic :rofl:

I need to find my tests! Lol I was cleaning out our room and missplaced them lol
It will be another BFN though and I don't want to see that again :( The blood test is just to rule pregnancy out because of my crazy cycles :(

I tested this morning and huge bfn. No sign of any line again. Sigh. I just feel like this month I'm definitely out. No symptoms or anything. It's kind of funny that I am even POAS cause I have no hope that I'll see anything on them this cycle anyway. I just feel blue today all around :(

:hugs: sweetpea, hope you feel better soon, and better yet, hope you get your BFP! Maybe this cycle will surprise you

I am still not feeling very happy, seeing as this cycle looks to be going to be just as long as the last. But we will still BD a lot, use preseed and possibly softcups, and see what happens

I tested this morning and huge bfn. No sign of any line again. Sigh. I just feel like this month I'm definitely out. No symptoms or anything. It's kind of funny that I am even POAS cause I have no hope that I'll see anything on them this cycle anyway. I just feel blue today all around :(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You never know! :)

:hugs: sweetpea, hope you feel better soon, and better yet, hope you get your BFP! Maybe this cycle will surprise you

I am still not feeling very happy, seeing as this cycle looks to be going to be just as long as the last. But we will still BD a lot, use preseed and possibly softcups, and see what happens

Ugh tell ne about it! I'm on cd 56 :(

Hey girls how is everyone doing today? Sweetpea are you testing again? I want to see! :brat:

Not too much to speak of here only on CD9, had a really low weird temp today I was surprised I was still alive after seeing 96.08 on the thermometer this morning :shock: Likely means nothing though as I don't expect anything to happen for another month or so if anything :growlmad: It did get my attention though because I have only once had a temp lower than this in the 6 months I have been temping and that was when I had a positive opk. I am going to take one today for fun not expecting anything though, it has just been far too long since I have POAS! I will post if it looks interesting.

Why is this always confusing? I hate opks :wacko: I think this batch may be defective or something because it makes no sense. Ok first pic is the first opk I took these are all from the same urine

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%204%2023/001.jpg

The directions reccomends to not read the results after 5 mins so that is the results around the 4 min mark. Then I ended up taking two more because I was unsure so below are all three I took with the bottom one being the same as the one in the picture above but is closer to the 10 min mark but it looks so positive but the other two clearly look negative to me so I am thinking majority rules and negative is correct and maybe I just have some defective opks?

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%204%2023/002.jpg

Yea thats the problem I have seen many of these so called close positive opks in my day so I don't think I am going to bother continuing to take anymore I may just save them for when I get to go on clomid.

The third one may be positive? It looks like a half line to me (or am I crazy?? Lol) I've always had strong lines on my opks (all three times this cycle lol) :wacko:

ETA: nevermind after looking at it again, I would agree that it's almost positive.

Hi ladies just wanted to check in. Been at the car dealership alllllll day but finally traded in my truck for a newer (but still old) vehicle. Hopefully I got a good one this time.

Sorry, not much to report here still getting bfn and not even evaps to obsess over. I'm about 11 dpo and just preparing myself for af. And sorry for not posting pics I have stopped having hope this cycle is all. Just bummed I guess.

How are you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->