Cycle Buddy Central!

CD27, no ovulation in site, so I am just a misery guts at the moment

Sweetpea don't you think it is possible you o'ed a couple days later than ff says? If that was the case you may only be 8 dpo? Your chart is looking good either way.

I don't know why it is so quiet here lately, let's change that!

I don't know what to think about my opks to be honest maybe that one that looked positive wasnt even really positive. I am not going to take anymore opks for awhile because I don't want to drive myself insane because honestly a lot of my opks look like that and it is so maddening because I never know what to make of it and odds are I won't even have a shot at o'ing until closer to cd 40 anyway, I guess it is just wishful thinking. I am going to focus on my big appointment coming up soon, on this Friday :happydance:

Hi ladies just wanted to check in. Been at the car dealership alllllll day but finally traded in my truck for a newer (but still old) vehicle. Hopefully I got a good one this time.

Sorry, not much to report here still getting bfn and not even evaps to obsess over. I'm about 11 dpo and just preparing myself for af. And sorry for not posting pics I have stopped having hope this cycle is all. Just bummed I guess.

How are you ladies?

I hope this new car behaves better than the last one :thumbup:

I am trying to tell myself to just wait it out but each day that passes I just get worse. This time last cycle I had seen EWCM, this time I still have a little watery but not much. I will use another OPK tonight. Last cycle I got my closest to positive on CD28, which is tomorrow.

Your appointment is so soon now Rachel! It will be so nice to know wat is going on. If O doesnt happen soon for me I am going to be going to the doc a lot sooner than I imagined!

Hey ladies

So I am around 6 DPO and this Morning my temp dropped significantly. It's been high around 98.4-5 and it dropped to 98.0. Is it wishful thinking to assume its an implantation dip? I'm on CD 24 and my cycles are usually like 31-33 days long so AF isn't due for another week. Blahhhh I wish this would hurry up

Good luck pinklove! FX'd that is a good sign :thumbup:

Rachel your appt is almost here! Yeah I guess it's possible that I O'ed later than FF says, but I am going off my last 6 months of cycles which have been so regular with O day and cycle days. Although my opks were WEIRD this month. I am not going to be taking them next month at all. My temp dropped a few this morning which happens when I am preparing for af (due this Friday) and still getting bfn all over the place. I keep telling myself to just STOP testing. What is wrong with me! Can't help it though...

I am trying to tell myself to just wait it out but each day that passes I just get worse. This time last cycle I had seen EWCM, this time I still have a little watery but not much. I will use another OPK tonight. Last cycle I got my closest to positive on CD28, which is tomorrow.

Your appointment is so soon now Rachel! It will be so nice to know wat is going on. If O doesnt happen soon for me I am going to be going to the doc a lot sooner than I imagined!

I know how you feel :( I've gotten postive opks (several actually), but didn't ovulate until cd 46 (if I did at all). :wacko:

Hey ladies

So I am around 6 DPO and this Morning my temp dropped significantly. It's been high around 98.4-5 and it dropped to 98.0. Is it wishful thinking to assume its an implantation dip? I'm on CD 24 and my cycles are usually like 31-33 days long so AF isn't due for another week. Blahhhh I wish this would hurry up

Good luck!

Hi ladies just wanted to check in. Been at the car dealership alllllll day but finally traded in my truck for a newer (but still old) vehicle. Hopefully I got a good one this time.

Sorry, not much to report here still getting bfn and not even evaps to obsess over. I'm about 11 dpo and just preparing myself for af. And sorry for not posting pics I have stopped having hope this cycle is all. Just bummed I guess.

How are you ladies?

:( Could it still be a bit too early? Or do you think you are 11dpo for sure?

Ladies I think my AF is coming really soon - either today or tomorrow. The problem is I have my hormone tests tomorrow am. I'm worried my progesterone levels will be invalid because my levels should be low now right?? I can't speak with my Doc and google is telling me these tests should be done on cd 21 (or around there) to show what my levels are like a week before AF... My cycles are irregular though so I guess I'm okay? I'll just mention it to my Doc at my next appointment...

sweetpea don't give up hope I know you said your cycles have been like clockwork but you never know it could be different. I am looking forward to hearing about more testing to come!

haus-I wouldn't worry just get the bloodwork done and explain to the dr. what your concerns are. I am sure the dr. will understand as you are on CD 50 something now right? So i would think they will understand this may not be an accurate reading for you.

A few more days and hopefully I will get answers and be able to move forward for once!

Haus, according to FF I am 12 dpo. my ticker is off... as well as everything else this month!

You are preachin' to the choir about things being off this month! Lol :wacko:

I am definitely out this month and every other month until I figure out what the &@$! is wrong with my body. :wacko:

Thanks Rachel - I'll make sure to let him know. Hopefully it's not a big deal. I'm on cd 58 and it's nearly impossible to predict my cycles :(

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-17.jpg

Hmmm well I took the pic after 10 minute mark so thinking evap! Atleast it's something to look at besides white :p

Here is another pic. I swear even though it's probably an evap, it is more fun bring able to stare at another line on these things

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-18.jpg

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-19.jpg

I have my blood tests tomorrow! I wish I didn't feel like ass right now though :(

I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you haus that you get some answers tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->