Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks! :) I'll keep updating you all, maybe it may help someone else out :)

I'm worried because I'm having my fsh, progesterone, estrogen etc checked and I've read that these should be taken on a certain day.. :wacko: I'll mention it to my Doc of course, but I'm really hoping it's not a big deal and that I won't have to repeat the tests again. I'm also getting a pregnancy test which I know will be negative, but I'm glad he's rulng everything out. :)

Thanks! :) I'm hoping everything goes okay tomorrow - I never have issues with blood draws (I just hate the feeling of the needle gong in!)

I have to wait a few weeks (2-ish weeks) to find out results though :( Only because my Doctor wants me to have a physical and pap as well and he only does them on certain days :wacko:

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-20.jpg

What do you think?

Omg I hope so. That's either a bfp or the darkest evap I've ever seen

Just got a bfn on clearblue digital :( grrr guess evap then? It was so convincing

sweetpea and haus - fingers crossed for you both that you get the answers you want and stat! good luck tomorrow ladies.

OMG!!!! The yeast infection is back. I also have a really bad rash due to the infection moisture and walking since I have a job I HAVE to walk around every hour. I am using my sons diaper rash cream and baby powder. This is so fucking annoying. The Dr gave me a Rx one time insert for the yeast infection but no urian or blood work. I wanna know what the hell is up. I think maybe tomorrow if I can swing it see if the radioligy at the hospital I am security for will do a ultrasound on me.

Update:

BFN this morning on 20 miu IC and last night on clearblue digital. So even though the line came up before the 5-10 minute mark last night, it must be an evap. Although when they tweaked it, it looked awfully pink! Meh.. I knew it wasn't my month anyway but it kept the hope alive there for a minute.

Haus- keep us updated today!

How's everyone else?

CD28 and finally have a positive OPK today.

Attachments

• IMG_2897b.jpg
    IMG_2897b.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
Sorry to hear about the bfn today sweetpea-If it means anything I could see the line so maybe that particular test was crazy sensitive? I am sure evap is a possiblity but you never know..

Good luck getting your bloodwork today haus! My dr. did the same she took my blood to check all that stuff on CD 40 something when I was there, I will get the results on Friday along with my ultra sound results, I CANT WAIT can you girls tell I am excited about this?!? :rofl:

I am super excited for you Rach!

Thanks for your positive thoughts :) The test last night was one of those 10 miu ones so i don't know maybe.... I don't have any more of those left. Last night after holding my pee for 3 hours, the clearblue pretty much said it (i really hate those things btw) and this morning had a 20 miu IC (can't see any hint of a line).

Temp stayed the same today but still lower than it had been so I am thinking AF will be here right on time this month as always... sigh

Sweetpea :( I was so excited for you last night - sorry you got another evap line :(

Rachel I totally know how you feel! I am soooo excited to finally get my cycles sorted it is unreal lol.

I cancelled my blood draw today and rebooked for Friday (cd 3 - should get a better read on my fsh levels then anyways). I cancelled because I woke up with cramps from hell and needed an advil lol (didn't want to chance taking one while fasting for the tests).

Based on Rachel's post - in the US does your Doctor do the bloodwork in an appointment?? In Canada we go to a private lab (it is still free like the rest of our healthcare and is super quick at getting the results to your Doc).

Actually most of my drs offices send me to a lab to get bloodwork done so when the dr. said lets take your blood I figured that is what I would be doing and I was surprised when they just took it right there! So I think it just depends on how the office likes to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->