Cycle Buddy Wanted *UPDATE* Cycle 2 CD Oct 20 (Cycle 1 Cd1 22 Sept)

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
Well that blasted :witch: arrived this morning!!! Anyone in the same boat over last couple of days?? Need some morral support to get me through this month of TTC I really need this month to be THE MONTH!!!! :bfp: pls!!!! :dust: to all I want my :baby: this month!!! xxxxxxxx

HELLO! Im very new to this, but my ovulation tested positive today for the first time! so i think that makes me the same time as u!

AF arrived last Friday so I'm only 3 days ahead. I don't mind keeping you company and have plenty of moral support to give. Hope this month is the one for all!

hey girlie....finally af arrived today...no more spotting now bleeding......cd 36..alittle long, im nervous i will have trouble with lp now....anyways i will join you, just a day behind you. or wait to start cd 1 when i started spotting or bleeding?

Yay - glad ur all here to help eachother honey's!!! Gabrielle.....I was sure its whenn :af: is in full swing....but mine always comes hook line and sinker lol maybe if you been spotting for a while then just start now and just keep an extra check on ur OPK's!?! lots of :hugs: to all - we will do it this month!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

hey chick,
AF arrived for me yesterday too! OMG she's really got it in for me this month. Just started Clomid too! This is so our month!!!!!x x x x x

Yeah I reckon we will all get :bfp:'s this month - I think this month is gonna be a good one for all ladies on here - BRING IT ON :happydance:

AF arrived for me today so I'm only 2 days behind. Love to be cycle buddies with everyone. I'm hoping for BFP's for all.

Count me in too, I was CD 1 on Sept. 20th. Good luck to you all this month!

well I have started :sex: now ladies so here we go beginning of the next round!!! Hopefully I will be able to knock the :witch: out this one!!! :hug: to all

Good luck..!!! No witch for you for another nine months!!!!

We started bding, thought witch was gone, not yet...hehe just getting ready.;)
I dont O for like two more weeks, starting opks probly when af is totally gone though

Hi Jai-Jai,

Looks like I am one of your cycle buddies. AF arrived on Monday 22nd September.
I am still spotting so not sure if this will affect ovulation, I normally have it around day 11but have bought 10 ovulation sticks to make sure I don't miss it.

Best of luck to you all.

Debs
:hug:

I'm suppose to ovulate next weekend so I'll be starting my :sex: routine Monday. The :witch: left today so yay!!! Let the :baby: making begin! I stumbled across this neat website today and thought you guys might enjoy it as well. You put in your last 2 periods and it calculates your fertile days for the next 3-12 months and tells you when you will ovulate, its pretty neat! Check it out! https://www.mymonthlycycles.com/ The ovulation calculator is pretty cool!

So ladies, what is the verdict?
Every second day or just as much as we can in this one week?!!!!

I dont o for like another two weeks!!!!! but...im still going to bd everyday!!! Not going to skip even one! hehe

I am going to :sex: every other day starting Monday (tomorrow) then every day once I get a positive OPK, then back to every other day after I ovulate for a week just to be sure! Happy :sex: girls and good luck catching that egg!

:hug:

1cre8tivgrl I am going to take your advice.
Happy :sex:
Hope we all get a :bfp: soon

Hey girlies, I'm back!

Got AF on Aug 23, I'm on CD7 today (tuesday)... hoping for a :bfp: this month!!!

I already bought my OPKs and HPTs so I'm so ready for this cycle, the third one is the charm (like chris77 says)

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->