Cycle Buddy Wanted *UPDATE* Cycle 2 CD Oct 20 (Cycle 1 Cd1 22 Sept)

well we :sex: on sat and sun and then tonight, and will continue :sex: every other day at least, as I am not too sure when I ovulate, have filled in my BB temps on FF but they are all over the place by the looks of it :( so I dunno.....but people say they ovulate around day 14......!?! so from CD10 (tomo) I am going to :sex: everyday and then like twice a day over the weekend......its our engagment party on sat night so um I just hope OH doesn't drink too much and we can still :sex: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway I have got some IC OPK's so started using those too from today, there is a very very faint line....how often do I use these - once or twice a day!?!!

Good luck with all your :sex: this time ladies and here is to our :bfp:'s :wohoo:

P.S. 1creativegirl - I will reply to you tomo as all a little hectic for me atm so sorry it has taken me so long :( pls dont hate me :kiss: :D :hugs:

Hi Jai-Jai, I have been doing like you. Saturday, Sunday and also planning on tonight and building up to a couple times a day around CD 13 and 14.
I bought 10 OPKs and started testing on Sunday.
If there is just a faint line on the left it means you haven't got a surge yet. The second line needs to be at least as dark as the other one if not darker.
A lot of the girls on this site say one must test in the afternoon but I can't hold my wee for 4 hours or go without a drink of water for that long during the day, so I am sticking with the morning and hoping I am not being silly about.

Best of luck for Saturday at your engagement party. It must all be very exciting.

Well good luck ladies..i think im in the wtc now so doesnt look like i'll be joining you...hope you get your bfps!!!!

Well good luck ladies..i think im in the wtc now so doesnt look like i'll be joining you...hope you get your bfps!!!!

Gabrielle I hope everything is ok? Make sure you keep us all posted when you do start TTC again. Good luck and lots of :dust: for your future!

:hugs:

I went to that site you suggested 1cre8tivgrl it's great. You can add so much information to it.

I'm following that same plan 1cre8tivgrl. I will start BDing every other day starting tomorrow. I hope we all get our BFPs this month.

I got my OPK's and thinking about using Pre-Seed as well.

Hi Nlytin, what is pre-seed?

If it is something worth trying perhaps I should also buy some :)

Hi Nlytin, what is pre-seed?

If it is something worth trying perhaps I should also buy some :)

DebsHopeful, it is a sperm-friendly lubricant. Here is the link. https://www.preseed.comCheck it out. There is a lot of good information on it as well.

:dust:

Hello Ladies,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. How is the BDing going for everyone? Any OVs this weekend?

i think i ov'd yday :) not sure tho but all points to it.........fingers crossed :spermy: caught the eggy!!!!!! wat bout u?

hi guys! I 've been doing the OPKs but haven't gotten a positive yet, I originally thought I was going to ovulate tomorrow (Sat) but since I haven't gotten a positive OPK I guess not, maybe Sunday or Monday then (since they predict ovulation 24-48 hours before it happens). I've been :sex: every other day this week and will probably do it every day over the weekend just to be sure I don't miss anything. How's everyone else doing? Hope you did catch the egg this month Jai Jai, I'm routing for you! :friends: Hope you have fun at your engagement party tomorrow night!!

:hug:

Hiya, How are you all doing?

I second 1cre8tivgrl in saying "Jai-Jai, Hope you have fun at your engagement party tomorrow night!!"

I have also being doing the OPK all week and didn't pick up anything but went to the gynea yesterday and he spotted not one, but three healthy follicles. He measured the size of them and has predicted that I am only going to ovulate on Tuesday CD16 or Wednesday CD17.

So my advice to you girls is keep :sex: as much as you can next week just in case you are running later than you think.

Fingers crossed we all get a :bfp: in the next couple of weeks :)

ok so another negative today when I took my OPk I am starting to worry that I'm not going to ov this month, I always ovulate on the 14th day...I am worried that its not going to happen at all :cry: I did some research online and read that the latest you can ovulate and get pregnant is CD20, today is CD15 for me, and the OPK tells you 24-48 in advance, which means I am not even due to ov for the next 2 days, which would bring me to CD17....very worried girl here! :sad2:

ok so another negative today when I took my OPk I am starting to worry that I'm not going to ov this month, I always ovulate on the 14th day...I am worried that its not going to happen at all :cry: I did some research online and read that the latest you can ovulate and get pregnant is CD20, today is CD15 for me, and the OPK tells you 24-48 in advance, which means I am not even due to ov for the next 2 days, which would bring me to CD17....very worried girl here! :sad2:

It's not a problem, I OVed on CD18 last month and my AF was late (which means my LP was the same length) I was just so nervous and stressed that I might have made myself ov late... try not to think about it too much!! I did that last month. This month I'm trying to stay busy and away from the forum... otherwise I obsessed A LOT!

Good luck to everyone!

It's not a problem, I OVed on CD18 last month and my AF was late (which means my LP was the same length) I was just so nervous and stressed that I might have made myself ov late... try not to think about it too much!! I did that last month. This month I'm trying to stay busy and away from the forum... otherwise I obsessed A LOT!

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you Mel, I'm trying not to stress about it. Has anyone ever had an OPK that just didn't work, as you only got all negatives but you actually ovulated anyways? I've got CM present so I'm hoping that's the case!!

Hi 1cre8tvgrl, perhaps you will be like me this month. My gynea has predicted CD16 or 17. Don't get to stressed, you have been :sex:, just keep :sex: this week just to be certain you catch your egg.

Jai-Jai, How was your engagement party? I hope you were still able to :sex: !!!!

Hello everyone!!! well I did an OPK yday and it was very pale......and did one today and even paler so I think I may have Ov'd already!! Yes we managed to :sex: still ;) but during it was really painful by my ovary - SO PAINFUL i ended up crying!!!! does anyone know what I should do??? Is this normal or Dr? Enagement Party was fabulous thank you :D Had a lot of fun!!! Has made me a bit nervous about a big wedding though....you dont get a chance to be with OH or talk to everyone being pulled in all directions!!

You will be a beautiful bride and enjoy the day, but you are quite right about being pulled in every direction and having to make a concerted effort to spend time with your DH. We got married in January and it was the most fabulous day of my life.
I wish you both excellent health wealth happiness and fabulous weather on the day.

PS: regarding the painfulness in your ovary, could that not be a sign of you ovulating or perhaps the majic has already happened. I am no doctor but it would be great if this could be your sign that you are going to get a :bfp: in two weeks. If it happens again and you are concerned, maybe call you doctor and get his advice or I am sure the girls on the site will have some ideas.

PPS: My gynea said he thinks I am only going to ovulate on CD16 or CD17 but couldn't help myself but continue to check with the OPK and like you mine seemed even ligher today. I think you should keep :sex: because 1cre8tvgrl also hasn't picked up a postive surge yet so we may all just be running a bit behind schedule.

Oh thanks Debs that lovely and congrats on ur wedding - creeping upto that one yr anniversary :D

Debs/Creative - have either of you been getting light OPK's but still darkish but not as dark as control line??? How are you all??? when are u due to OV do u know? what OPK's are u using?? I think I am in the 2ww now, but still getting faint OPK's but today's was slghtly darker but all other symptoms point to me ovulating last Fri :shrug:

Anyway lots and lots of magical baby :dust: to you all as you are all such lovely lades and defo deserve your :bfp: you will all be in my prayers and fingers crossed a few of us will make that dream come true - here is to the last of the June babies :hug: :kiss:

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you Mel, I'm trying not to stress about it. Has anyone ever had an OPK that just didn't work, as you only got all negatives but you actually ovulated anyways? I've got CM present so I'm hoping that's the case!!

Don't stress about it 1cre8tivgrl. I got an OPK like Mel on CD18 last cycle. I had started testing on CD7 and got so depressed thinking I wasn't going to OV or I had faulty CBE OPKs, so I BDed as much as possible for when FF told me I was fertile and eventually I got my positive. I will say this though that I got my postive using FR OPKs. A coworker who got her BFP let me have her left over ones. This cycle I am back to CBE and hoping that they work. Just keep BDing and it will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->