Cycle Buddy Wanted *UPDATE* Cycle 2 CD Oct 20 (Cycle 1 Cd1 22 Sept)

Well I didn't get a chance to OV like I wanted to over the weekend. Especially since my plan was to :sex: everyother day starting CD8. My OH had a horrible toothache on Friday. So he had to go to the ER and by the time we got back we just took it down and went to sleep. We were able to BD on CD12 so I've only missed 1 so far. My OPKs have been negative so far but I'm not worried since I didn't OV until CD18 last cycle. I've been testing early evening to see if I could catch my surge then (seeing how that works this cycle). What did worry me though was my temps went up on Friday and stayed that way until this morning when I took it. I was so freaked out thinking that I OV'd extemely early and missed my chance. So I can't tell you how happy I was that it dropped back down today. I would hate to think I was out of the running before I got started.
Jai-Jai - Glad you had fun at your engagement party and were still able to get some :sex: in. Last cycle I go my + OPK with a FR and the test line was just as dark as the control line. I swear it was almost like getting a :bfp: on an HPT, but I could definetly see the difference in the - OPK than with the +.

Jai_Jai - I have been using the target brand (compared to CBE) OPK, they have been light with a thin dark line on the left side. Seem to look pretty consistant but the one I took last night was definately darker! By almost double so I am praying maybe tonight it will be a +!! I only have 1 test left, I'll have to go out tonight and get some more, anyone here ever use the dollar store OPKs? I should only need 1-2 more tests and don't want to spend another $20 for a full pack of 7.

I've been using the online cheapies for opks and they've been really good. I got a stronger red line yesterday so I'm thinking it will be positive today proving me that I was so anxious, stressed and nervous last cycle that I made myself ov late (4 days late).

If I get a +opk today that means I'm oving on CD14 this month!! I got my preseed so I'm ready to go!!

Fingers crossed...

Mel82 - I got my preseed over the weekend and I can't wait to use it. I was so excited. OH didn't have the same reaction considering he had no idea what it was.

Hi girls! I think I got my + tonight, this is my first month using OPKs so I'm not 100% sure but I think so! Which means I should ov sometime in the next 2days, so it looks like its time to get busy :sex:ing!!

Mel I think I had the same problem as you, stressing out so much last cycle and that is why I am ov later than normal, I just hope it wont mess anything up. I read so much on the internet, :book: as I am addicted to learning all I can!! Sometimes I find stuff that makes me worry and stress more than I should! I guess I'll just try and rest easy after this week and let nature take its course!

:flower:

Hi girls! I think I got my + tonight, this is my first month using OPKs so I'm not 100% sure but I think so! Which means I should ov sometime in the next 2days, so it looks like its time to get busy :sex:ing!!

Mel I think I had the same problem as you, stressing out so much last cycle and that is why I am ov later than normal, I just hope it wont mess anything up. I read so much on the internet, :book: as I am addicted to learning all I can!! Sometimes I find stuff that makes me worry and stress more than I should! I guess I'll just try and rest easy after this week and let nature take its course!

:flower:

It's amazing how stress can affect your cycle!! I've always had 28 or 27-day cycles. Last month it was 32 days, and my LP didn't change, it has always been 14 days so at least I knew i wasn't having the LP defect. This month it's all happening on time!! Have you guys been charting? Because I think OPKs and BBT should go together, that way you can confirm that you actually OVed by looking at your temps. If you had a drop of temps a day or 2 after a +OPK then you OVed that cycle.

I'm expecting my drop to happen tomorrow... we'll see!! At least I got my first +OPK today :)

:dust: to everybody!!

I was so depressed when I woke up this morning, I looked at my OPK from last night and now it looks negative to me, I really can't tell. I'll attach a pic of it and maybe one of you can help me...is it negative or positive? Its definately darker than it has been but now I'm thinking its still not a positive? I don't know!!!! :help:

Attachments

• strip scan.jpg
    strip scan.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 15
I know we are suppose to be ttc but ... my cp is really high, soft and opened, and i had whitish/yellowish discharge yesterday that stretched between my tumb and index finger....did i already o? Im on cd 15 of a irreglar 30 someodd day cycle.

does it sound like i o'd
i havent had really any discharge and yesterday it was strechy and whitish yellow, and now today i just have like watery discharge. We didnt be yesterday so i will be upset if i missed it.

I thought you get ewcm for a few days, could this have just been the first day of fertile period?

I know we are suppose to be ttc but ... my cp is really high, soft and opened, and i had whitish/yellowish discharge yesterday that stretched between my tumb and index finger....did i already o? Im on cd 15 of a irreglar 30 someodd day cycle.

does it sound like i o'd
i havent had really any discharge and yesterday it was strechy and whitish yellow, and now today i just have like watery discharge. We didnt be yesterday so i will be upset if i missed it.

I thought you get ewcm for a few days, could this have just been the first day of fertile period?

I only get EWCM the day before I ovulate but every woman is different, it sounds to me like your in your fertile period and close to ovulation by the position of your cervix. Maybe you are about to ovulate, watch your CM, once it becomes more clear that's a good sign its go time! :thumpup:

:hug:

i just went to the loo and my cm was thin, clear and would strecth but only a tiny bit...i am thinking this is my fertile period...now only if i can get hubby to bd tonight!!!...mite go get some opks in alittle bit

How exciting it really seems to be happening for a few of you.
Best wishes and lots of :dust:
I wonder how many postive :bfp: we will have in our little group at the end of this cycle?!

I was so depressed when I woke up this morning, I looked at my OPK from last night and now it looks negative to me, I really can't tell. I'll attach a pic of it and maybe one of you can help me...is it negative or positive? Its definately darker than it has been but now I'm thinking its still not a positive? I don't know!!!! :help:

1cre8tivgrl......YEAHHHH YEAH That's a positive!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance: Time to get busy.

So glad you and mel are in the OV zone can't wait to join you!

just like cre8tivegrl I saw my opk this morning and it looked negative. I'm so stressed now!! An I ov late again? Am I oving at all? Because I didn't get my expected dip in temp, it was just the same as yesterday... I'm so sad!! Hubby said not to stress about it but how do I do that now??

:-(

just did opk! and its postive...check out pic in ttc forum...under opk? pic!!
hope we bd tonight!!!!!!

just like cre8tivegrl I saw my opk this morning and it looked negative. I'm so stressed now!! An I ov late again? Am I oving at all? Because I didn't get my expected dip in temp, it was just the same as yesterday... I'm so sad!! Hubby said not to stress about it but how do I do that now??

:-(

First of all you can't listen to your hubby, if he's anything like mine he only makes matters worse LOL! They have NO idea what its like to go through any of this so clearly we can't go to them for support! That's why you have us lovely ladies here, to get you through the rough patches. Don't worry too much your still at CD 15 right? I'm at CD 18 and I still haven't ovulated either, you still have time girl!! I bet you'll see your + tomorrow, chin up girl! :hugs:

dont worry mel...i have a postive opk right now...and i doubt we will be bding tonight..:(

howdy ladies!

my CD1 was on the 22nd of September as well!! Just found this thread and would love to hop on :happydance: I've just bought myself a bunch of OPKs today. I've never used them before, so a bit blank on what to expect. Anyone has any pointers?

FF predicted that I'd OV around CD13 to CD15, but seems to be no surges in my temperature. Maybe it's a late OV for me this round you think? Hope the OPKs would show a positive sometime soon..

Here's praying for a :bfp: this time around!

we BD last night!!!!!!!! yay, hope once time is my lucky charm cause dont know how much more we will be able to! working opposite shfits! i will fit one into tonight when i get home from work!!!!!!!;)

-Welcome twiggy! glad you could join us! .....um if your temps didnt change i wouldnt say you o'd yet, it might be late. also i think you should det pee on a stick and see what it says! my cycle is around 30 days and i just starting using opk on cd 15(yesterday) and it was REALLY DARK line soooooo...thinking im going to o early? Not to much pointers here except read your instructions it tells you when to test! good luck and of course when you get a positve test you better get your butt to bed and BD!!!!!!!
;);)

Gooooo Gabby!!!! :happydance:

And thank you for your welcome note and advice. I read your post and immediately went pee happy on an OPK stick, hahahahh!!

It was my first time (in my entire life) using an OPK so I basically am clueless looking at the test lines. Posted a picture of it to see if any of you can help decipher :D It's under TTC - Using OPK for the first time ever

Gabrielle, hope you manage to squeeze another one in between shifts! Good luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->