Cycle Buddy wanted

GIRLS>....get out of bed!!!!!! EEK...im nervously awaiting the verdict! did either of you test? whats your temps??? Gosh i dont even know when af is due for you two!

Well (knock on wood).....my temp went from 98.0 to 98.3 today and no spotting yet...ahh i want this SO bad...please i hope im not getting alil excited for nothing. Last cycle my lp was 12 days and today im 11dpo and sure hoping she doesnt come. Last cycle my temp was wayyy down and i start spotting like at 9dpo....gosh!

Well i hope you two have GREAT news....I'll be awaiting!

Yeah come on girls - get up!!!

Gab when are you gonna test?

Hey ellie..how are you hun? hows the pg going? I can't believe your nine weeks! OMG! :) How are you and oh doing?

WEll....ummmm I will test wednesday am if there is no speck of brown or red. If i even see a tad bit I will know I'm out. Plus ok im werid but last time i had a negative blood test at the doctors....five days later I got a FAINT BFP at home.... so with my kidney infection and all that crap they HAD to do a test and the doctor said i wasnt pregnant and I agrued about how you did that stupid test and five days later i was......sooooo lol this time I had that test on friday at 8dpo...wednesday will also be five days later too. Im a dork. haha! .

Btw..did you have bad cramps when you got your BFP? I dont have any symptoms other then these stupid cramps

I'm ok thanks, although off food at the mo!! Yeah me & OH are ok now thanks.

Ooh I hope you get yr :bfp: on Christmas Eve!

When I got BFP I didn't have cramps, but I have had them since, exactly like af cramps

Glad things are better! :) Oh no, you vomiting? I had hyperemeis and it was SO bad! Try to drink small sips every five minutes and eat blan food and snack all day.

Thanks!:) ME TOO

I've only been sick once but I keep feeling sick - I think I'd rather be sick!! I'm gonna have a cup of tea & choccy biscuit now - that should help!

i didnt test today, my temp went slightly down but still higher than normal at this point for me. where is mt! she was going to test today! af would be due tomorrow for me according to my lp. i am going to test again on wednesday if af stays away. but even then i think i am only 10 dpo today so wed would only be 12 so it may be neg anyway. i just hope af stays away no matter when i get my bfp i just hope i am!

Yr temps are looking really good 1stBaby!

Aww ashley i was hoping you tested..but i TOTALLY understand! Hope your temp stays up!:) YEs, test wednesday when i do...if i get to that is!!

I know MT hurry up!

well i got a neg yesterday so i didnt want to see that again haha. i hope my temp goes up tomorrow because when af is coming it usually goes down little by little every day until she arrives, which is why i am sad about the drop. it just makes me think if tomorrows drops i will know she is coming.

Awww ashley..have PMA! OK hun.....WE WILL DO THIS!:) My temp as far as i know drops and then one more big drop and thats that. My temp this cycle is higher then it was last cycle..is that normal? Gosh girls .....i KEEP checking for spotting......none so far...please lord please.....answer our prayers!

I'm so sorry I didn't post this morning but I was so upset.
I tested and Bf'ingN..!
I am in tears right now because I am in so much pain. I thought my cycles were getting better, I feel like I did a year ago at my worst! :cry:

When I got up this morning I was feeling fine, just like the days before, feeling fine-like nothing was going to happen. But I felt 'wet' and it was very lotiony light brown. So I checked my cp and there was more, but it didn't seem like my typical spotting so I didn't let it get me down. Plus I temped and it was still high for me 98.2...so I tested. :cry: I can't belive it but I actually fully expected to see 2 lines. I have NEVER EVER felt so many symptoms (different and unusual) and been late like this and been so sure. This is such a horrible, cruel, joke. And now I am having one of the worst AF's I've had in months. I feel like absolute crap. :cry:

Oh Meli Tia, I'm so so sorry. It is awful how we feel differently some months & yet you still get af, I know I used to get alsort of symptoms that I were sure meant I was pregnant only for the :witch: to show.

I know you feel awful right now, but hopefully the Christmas festivities will cheer you up. Try not to get too down about it, it WILL happen for you, this cycle just wasn't the right time xxxxxxxxx

:hug:

Oh Mel...sweetie, life can be so cruel sometimes!..:( Im so sorry that the bloody witch showed up...nice way to ruin your week. Honey I know sometimes you SWEAR you and then only to see the witch come without even warning. Specially like you said...you FULLY excepted two lines. I sometime believe that when you least think its going to be...it ends up that you are! Like Ellie said hopefully the xmas and time with family will cheer you up. I hope and pray that this is the LAST witch for you and you get your BFP! Im again so sorry hunni. I wish it was me instead of you...:(

I know you've had a rough road and all but please honey dont give up ok! Take care of yourself and treat yourself to something very special! HUGS HUGS HUGS.

MT, i am in tears for you right now, i really thought this was it for you, i said a prayer for you and everything asking god for this to be your turn, you deserve a baby and you will get one! dont give up and i will feel exactly like you do when af comes for me, like a cruel cruel joke. i am not feeling in at all either, my temp dropped some and it usually continues to drop little by little until she shows. i am so so sorry but if i were you, i would enjoy :wine:drinking on new years eve with dh, have the time of your life and let it be the last binging for the next nine months, come on jan bfp! that is what i keep telling myself, if its not this month, i am going to go out like a bang for the new year, and at least i will have lots of time with dh and family to cheer me up from xmas until then and by then you will be almost ov and thinkin about bding every night again! i know this does not take away the pain, i know it doesnt, but know we are here for you! lots and lots of love and hugs! :hug::hugs::kiss:

You girls are so incredibly sweet and upbuilding! Thank you so much for the encouragement and kind words!
1stbaby and Gab-I don't wish this feeling on anybody and you most definately do not deserve a bfn. Best wishes and good luck!
I hope that I will only start to feel better from now on. I have more time ahead to make babies...I just hope that we all get what we're looking for soon...and Sweet EB-you keeping up with us means the world to me! Thank you so much for caring!

Again, thank you-each one of you!
:hug:

youre welcome mt! i am about to go through the same feelings i am sure. my temp went really low today, this is the temp it gets when af comes and i have c cm which i get before af. i am sad because like you, i have never been so pos about it being this month! i had so many symptoms that i could not make up if i wanted to! i think someone was playing a horrible trick on both of us. i also wanted my lp to get longer and i am afraid it has not. my cycle was so long this month it was a waste of time! but like i told you, i will party hard for new years and i am going to the gym this weekend. i will just have to make the best of it and thank god that i have my DH, just think, some people are still out there in the dating world, or still trying to figure out why the guy they are with wont marry them.... think of the things we have going for us.

Yes, I think that is a wonderful way to look at it hun. I hope you don't have as horrible of a time with AF as I am. I guess 09 is our year!!!

Mel ...how are you feeling hun? Any better? Is af is full flow today? HUGS!!

WEll my temp went from 98.3 to 98.2....so not to much of a drop. I'm 12dpo and no sign of spotting anywhere. I KEEP checking but nothing. EEK. I have major cramps that come and go that have been going on since saturday. My boobs are sore but thats it....no other symptoms! Tomorrow is testing day and I'm wayyyyy to scared and i think i might chicken out! It seems all to good to be true.

? ladies....with af cramps when do you get them? if these are indeed af cramps is it normal for them to go on for so long...or does that not seem normal. I usually dont get them untill after af comes...but who knows!

i usually dont get af cramps until i af has arrived. when i was pg though i had af like cramps but worse the day i got my pos, and sore bbs really bad, this is another reason i think i am out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->