Cycle Day 1 anyone? (TTC#1)

Got my smiley face last night and this AM!! Still now EWCM but it's become watery. Cd 11 today, will probably ovulate tomorrow or the next day. Who knows, maybe today! Bd last night and will again tonight. Fingers crossed......

Got my smiley face last night and this AM!! Still now EWCM but it's become watery. Cd 11 today, will probably ovulate tomorrow or the next day. Who knows, maybe today! Bd last night and will again tonight. Fingers crossed......
Wahoo dtd marathon lol

Still getting pos OPKs. Think I will ov tomorrow but not really sure.

Hey ladies,

CD 13 here for me. Used an OPK on CD 10 and it was negative, so I skipped CD 11 and then tested again on CD 12 and it was negative. Today's test line was slightly darker, so we'll start BDing tonight/tomorrow morning and continue until 2 days after the positive OPK. Last month we BD'd so much that I really just don't want to this month, hahaha!! Hopefully less is more. ;)

Twiggers, I'm sure you'll get a positive real soon. My cycles fluctuate from 28-33 days, so maybe you're just slightly delayed.

Itsawonder, you ever get your smiley face?

Hey ladies,

CD 13 here for me. Used an OPK on CD 10 and it was negative, so I skipped CD 11 and then tested again on CD 12 and it was negative. Today's test line was slightly darker, so we'll start BDing tonight/tomorrow morning and continue until 2 days after the positive OPK. Last month we BD'd so much that I really just don't want to this month, hahaha!! Hopefully less is more. ;)

Twiggers, I'm sure you'll get a positive real soon. My cycles fluctuate from 28-33 days, so maybe you're just slightly delayed.

So glad you are getting darker lines! And less usually is more in this game, but have fun :winkwink:

I got my smiley night of CD 10 and have had one ever since - CD 12 now. The last time I was on this schedule I ovulated on CD 13 so I am guessing it will be today or tomorrow. This will be the first time I keep testing until I no longer see the smiley. We bd'd night of CD 6, 8, 10, 11 and will tonight and tomorrow night as well. May take a day off after that and get one more in based on SMEP.

Also - had EWCM last night before we bd! Used a bit of preseed externally, but not injecting this month so we will see how that turns out....

Keep us posted on your progress!

Hey ladies,

So glad you are getting darker lines! And less usually is more in this game, but have fun :winkwink:

I got my smiley night of CD 10 and have had one ever since - CD 12 now. The last time I was on this schedule I ovulated on CD 13 so I am guessing it will be today or tomorrow. This will be the first time I keep testing until I no longer see the smiley. We bd'd night of CD 6, 8, 10, 11 and will tonight and tomorrow night as well. May take a day off after that and get one more in based on SMEP.

Also - had EWCM last night before we bd! Used a bit of preseed externally, but not injecting this month so we will see how that turns out....

Keep us posted on your progress!

Will do! And same to you!!

Morning ladies! I have EWCM as of today, so we'll start BDing tonight. We were going to start last night, but the heat broke in our house and you couldn't pay me to take my clothes off. Today is CD14 and I used an OPK this morning and it was still negative, but getting darker. Last month I O'd on CD 16, so I'm thinking it will be pretty close to that this month.

Good luck ladies!!

I dunno eats goin on with me, anyone wanna look at my chart,
I o'd cd10 last month
I'm cd12-14 now
Ticker was set wrong I think
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/BFD13EED-F3F7-486B-A232-BD99FA83D343-1820-000000E72FE38472.jpg today's opks the bottom one x

I dunno eats goin on with me, anyone wanna look at my chart,
I o'd cd10 last month
I'm cd12-14 now
Ticker was set wrong I think
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/BFD13EED-F3F7-486B-A232-BD99FA83D343-1820-000000E72FE38472.jpg today's opks the bottom one x

I would do another one tonight. They are getting darker and darker, so maybe you're just a few days behind schedule.

PipsBabyBean - I agree with the other ladies here. Looks like your tests are getting darker and your chart looks like you are still just pre-ov. Again, it's the luteal phase that does not change much, but pre-ov can vary quite a bit - which is not unhealthy in anyway.

I am now getting neg OPK's so I think I will ov today. I usually ov 2 days after first AM pos OPK which is today. Bd'd CD 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 and will again tonight CD 13. Will take tomorrow off and again one more day after that.

Hope temps begin to rise tomorrow!

I am now getting neg OPK's so I think I will ov today. I usually ov 2 days after first AM pos OPK which is today. Bd'd CD 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 and will again tonight CD 13. Will take tomorrow off and again one more day after that.

Get to work missy. ;)

I'm aiming to BD every night starting tonight (CD14) and continue until Friday (CD18). Going to try my best and do it right before bed, so I am laying down for awhile afterwards. And if hubby falls asleep quick enough, I'll try to follow it up with an orgasm. ;)

Get to work missy. ;)

I'm aiming to BD every night starting tonight (CD14) and continue until Friday (CD18). Going to try my best and do it right before bed, so I am laying down for awhile afterwards. And if hubby falls asleep quick enough, I'll try to follow it up with an orgasm. ;)

Before bed has been working well for me too.

Have loads of fun (before and after your hubby falls asleep)!!! :winkwink:

Wonder - I agree...with the high soft CP it looks like today is your lucky day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->