Cycle Day 1 anyone? (TTC#1)

I realize this thread is a little older...but I am C1 today, may I join in :)

I've done two others this avo and they r lighter again hardly visible.. I've got my opks from my dd and I checked this avo as that was my first month Ttc with opks, I only ever got a dark line one side
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/E8504BEF-7BC8-4718-B3DA-E725ACDAC3D4-2110-0000012350815510.jpg
That's my dd opks

I read on peeonastick.com about the dark side of the test line can be used in certain tests , x

I am now getting neg OPK's so I think I will ov today. I usually ov 2 days after first AM pos OPK which is today. Bd'd CD 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 and will again tonight CD 13. Will take tomorrow off and again one more day after that.

Hope temps begin to rise tomorrow!

Get to work missy. ;)

I'm aiming to BD every night starting tonight (CD14) and continue until Friday (CD18). Going to try my best and do it right before bed, so I am laying down for awhile afterwards. And if hubby falls asleep quick enough, I'll try to follow it up with an orgasm. ;)

Before bed has been working well for me too.

Have loads of fun (before and after your hubby falls asleep)!!! :winkwink:

Haha, thanks!! ;)

SimplyBlessed - welcome!

pipsbabybean - Have you been holding your urine for 3-4 hours? It could just be watered down.

SimplyBlessed - welcome!

pipsbabybean - Have you been holding your urine for 3-4 hours? It could just be watered down.

No huni not all the time, although my last test I've done today had a four hour hold and it was nearly blank do the surge must be fading now, x

SimplyBlessed - welcome!

No huni not all the time, although my last test I've done today had a four hour hold and it was nearly blank do the surge must be fading now, x

Well, your temps still haven't gone up so you at least know that you haven't o'd yet. There is something to be said about that.

As long as you keep bd'ing, every other day or more, until your temps rise you won't miss anything. Should it not work this month, you can look into different OPKs for next month. :hugs:

I will yh I've just seen on a diff post about these tests I'm using being rubbish, she had compared with a pink handled test,
My temps r rising slowly hun since sat ??x

I will yh I've just seen on a diff post about these tests I'm using being rubbish, she had compared with a pink handled test,
My temps r rising slowly hun since sat ??x

You are still at or below your coverline. Ov is detected when you have 3 temps above coverline. FF will place your coverline and ov date once you have 3 temps above the coverline marker. (Meaning if I have a temp rise tomorrow, after three days it will place my ov date retroactively as today.) If you look at other charts on FF you will see that, even those that have sporadic temps, will have higher temps the second half of their cycles - if they are ovulating.

I only have 2 charts on FF (I used a graph at home when I was younger) but if you look, I ovulate after I get negatives again on OPKs. I started showing negative yesterday afternoon and show negative today. I will probably have a temp increase tomorrow or the next day.

Many women ov just after the LH surge ends and many smack dab in the middle.

I really don't think you have ovulated yet, but only time will tell.

I was trying to read your chart again but it looks like you are making some changes.

Are you holding up okay? Is there anything I can do?

Yh sorry hun I was having a little play, if temp goes up tomorrow Ff put crosshairs in, we will see hun I will keep testing with opks tho tho ,
Thanks for ur help xx

Yh sorry hun I was having a little play, if temp goes up tomorrow Ff put crosshairs in, we will see hun I will keep testing with opks tho tho ,
Thanks for ur help xx

How are you doing today? Your chart is still looking really good. Is today's temp helping? :flower:

Thanks for ur help xx

How are you doing today? Your chart is still looking really good. Is today's temp helping? :flower:

No cross hairs hun but it's goin up slowly, hope it rises above my cover line tomorrow least ill no then that I o'd , u ok ? X

Thanks for ur help xx

No cross hairs hun but it's goin up slowly, hope it rises above my cover line tomorrow least ill no then that I o'd , u ok ? X

I am well. Think I o'd yesterday. I hope you get your crosshairs soon!

Thanks for ur help xx

I am well. Think I o'd yesterday. I hope you get your crosshairs soon!

I'm stil waiting hun, wat do u think
to my chart hun? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"