cycle day 1 COME ON MARCH TESTING

Cycle day 3 for me today welcome everyone what's this preseed does it help the sperm ? I'm on cycle 5 now. I haven't been DTD every other day since coming off my period and I've heard that's recommended as usually wait and then we DTD around ovulation. Haha need to baby dance !! I need to ask you guys how do you get all these charts and moving emoticons with your information on the bottom of each comment that you post.. fertility friend ? This is our month !!!

Kind of, most lubricants contain something in them that kill off a lot of sperm. Preseed is the only recommended lubricant that I knkw of for TTC, especially if you have male fertility issues! It is supposed to immitate natural cm.

CD 17 today my second since my MC and FX I will ovulate today! I started taking maca soon after my mc in January and I am wondering will I still have the same symptoms of ovulation! had a little bit of sore boobs but I noticed a tiny bit of spotting the last 3 days! temp dipped this morning! so now I need a rise tomorrow and for it to continue :flower:

Good luck catching that egg!

Thanks FX I have, temp went up this morning!!! all I need now is another rise tomorrow and next day to confirm ovulation :hugs: and I need a wee break from :sex:

Cycle day 3 for me today welcome everyone what's this preseed does it help the sperm ? I'm on cycle 5 now. I haven't been DTD every other day since coming off my period and I've heard that's recommended as usually wait and then we DTD around ovulation. Haha need to baby dance !! I need to ask you guys how do you get all these charts and moving emoticons with your information on the bottom of each comment that you post.. fertility friend ? This is our month !!!

You save them in your signature :) if you click on user cp and scroll down on left side of page, there should be an edit signature option!

if you have fertility friend you can get a link to your chart to save in your signature :thumbup:

Celtic, isn't that the truth?? By the time the fertile week ends (the ones we do properly), I don't want to be touched for a while lol.

Finally CD1 for me, now the long wait to O!

I almost dislike these couple of weeks more than the TWW as it always seems so long waiting to see if/when my body decides to ovulate! Starting Soy Isoflavones for 5 days tomorrow so will be interesting to see if they have any effect.

Cycle day 17 for me. Due to ovulate tomorrow or Friday 😁 so will test around 10th/12th march x good luck ladies x

Cycle day 16 for me.
Going to start testing on the 10th.
Should be ovulating RIGHT NOW!
Waves of cramps are back and they are INSANE! Ive never cramped like this during Ovulation before!
Last time we DTD was sunday, its currently Wednesday! Hubbys on his way home... Hes getting tackled as soon as he walks through the door! Hopefully The sunday sperm stuck around or that its not too late to get it on now! haha
Sorry im so blunt!

Really want it to happen this cycle!!

LOL
Was able to dtd this afternoon. Hoping hey were really really fast swimmers and got where they needed to be and the egg was very good at waiting!

So impatient now.

Gosh baby dust all around! Everyone have a little baby dust! :dust:

Looks like I didn't ovulate temp drop this morning so dissapointed

Kind of, most lubricants contain something in them that kill off a lot of sperm. Preseed is the only recommended lubricant that I knkw of for TTC, especially if you have male fertility issues! It is supposed to immitate natural cm.

I used pressed and conceive plus to xx

I almost dislike these couple of weeks more than the TWW as it always seems so long waiting to see if/when my body decides to ovulate! Starting Soy Isoflavones for 5 days tomorrow so will be interesting to see if they have any effect.
Same here! Good luck on the soy!

Sorry to hear that, Celtic! Is that "normal" for you?

Sorry to hear that, Celtic! Is that "normal" for you?

No its not but my cycles have been all over the place after they came back they were just about normal when I got pregnant in November but now wacky again :shrug:

guess I keep trying for now and see what happens

I had my surge 24th and 25th.
went up .4 on the 25th and today it dropped .2
I don't know what to think about that but everything I google say its not good news!:wacko:

I had my surge 24th and 25th.
went up .4 on the 25th and today it dropped .2
I don't know what to think about that but everything I google say its not good news!:wacko:

can you share your chart! it might still be ok :flower: so frustrating TCC I never have ever been so unsure of OV or waiting to OV and I thought the TWW was bad :dohh:

Hi Ladies!
This is my CD3 so I will be testing in March too! Not sure of the exact date yet. Second cycle TTC, never knew how much of an emotional toll this will take on you.

Anyway- Good luck everyone! Oh this will be first month using OPK's and the SMEP...any advice??

Have a great Thursday!

Cd 4 for me I am only useing honey and cinnamon takeing pregnacare drinking decaf green tea not temping this month I no when I ovulating as I have loads of ew for 3days going to order more opks :dust: To all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->