cycle day 1 COME ON MARCH TESTING

willowtree24

Reaction score
So I'm out for the month of February ... disappointed but here we go again going to try again next month I will be using opks again. So cake day 1 for me my cycles are usually 28 -30 days. Ladies come join me for support and encouragement if you too got the witch that is AF. Everyone welcome ! I'm going to have a well deserved mocha with cream on to perk myself up .!

:)

Haha cake day reading that back chucking to myself .....* cycle day *

Cake day ...If only

I am testing in March, do not know when as no sign of ov just yet! normally get sore boobs and pain in my side and none of that yet:flower:

good luck TCC

Thank you ladies ! Haha if only cake day for every day we don't get AF what encouragement ! ;-)

Good luck ! That's good that you get ovulation symptoms must help you pin point timing. I don't get any of that usually so opks are a great help. I'll be fertile I'm guessing from around March 6th !

I just got my AF this morning too and should ovulate around the 5th of March. I've been off birth control since September 2014 and on it for almost 10 years and I think I just finally ovulated in January for the first time. So here's to us hopefully having BFP next month ��

Sorry to hear that butterfly ! Bless you ! will this be tour first baby ? The waiting game is horrible isn't it. I feel so happy when people get there bfps and I know it will be so worth the wait for us.

good luck miss McCoy! ! Our month for BFPS ! I'm putting more effort in this month if that's possible lol.

I'm on CD10!! Hoping to test March 14, day after AF is due!! x

Woo !! Which cycle are you on macsen1 ? Is this your first baby ? We need some BFPS on here this month ladies I really hope so !!

CD1 for me today. Started spotting late lastnight and AF this morning :-(

Now into 9th cycle of TTC. Will be using ClearBlue Dual Hormone OPK's, SMEP plan (tried that for first time last month but ovulated late so it went a bit wrong!), Soy Isoflavones for the first time, and am considering buying some Preseed having read so much about it on here!

Hi! I SHOULD be on CD1 today, just waiting for af to quit being a jerk already.

Memma, we only use preseed, it's a bit messy but doesn't kill off sperm like all the other lubricants. Just know, I wouldn't suggest using the actual suggested amount...you might end up swimming instead of dtd lol

I don't know if we actually need it, as I don't generally lack in CM..! I'm just desperate and willing to try anything right now!

Haha, right there with you! I've actually been consider those soft cup things. I think that's what they're called!

CD 17 today my second since my MC and FX I will ovulate today! I started taking maca soon after my mc in January and I am wondering will I still have the same symptoms of ovulation! had a little bit of sore boobs but I noticed a tiny bit of spotting the last 3 days! temp dipped this morning! so now I need a rise tomorrow and for it to continue :flower:

Haha, right there with you! I've actually been consider those soft cup things. I think that's what they're called!

Yes I've considered those too, haha..! I just don't think I can go there just yet though!

Cycle day 3 for me today welcome everyone what's this preseed does it help the sperm ? I'm on cycle 5 now. I haven't been DTD every other day since coming off my period and I've heard that's recommended as usually wait and then we DTD around ovulation. Haha need to baby dance !! I need to ask you guys how do you get all these charts and moving emoticons with your information on the bottom of each comment that you post.. fertility friend ? This is our month !!!

Yes I've considered those too, haha..! I just don't think I can go there just yet though!

Our first time took over 3 years, no way is that going to happen this time! Desperate times call for desperate measures lol

CD 17 today my second since my MC and FX I will ovulate today! I started taking maca soon after my mc in January and I am wondering will I still have the same symptoms of ovulation! had a little bit of sore boobs but I noticed a tiny bit of spotting the last 3 days! temp dipped this morning! so now I need a rise tomorrow and for it to continue :flower:

Good luck catching that egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"