Cycle day 2 who wishes to join me

sspencer99

Reaction score
Ok so the witch got me last nite after letting me wait two whole days for her

so im now on cycle 7 and two days in

who wants to join me xx

Hi!
she got me this morning too so we should be testing around the same time.I'm a 28 day cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle to try. not temping or anything just yet but might start next month if this one doesn't work out.
:dust: lets hope we on the way to :bfp:s

sorry for the witch getting you but yay for a buddy
i gave up temping months ago i think i was doing it all wrong lol

i have a cbfm for this cycle as its taken me soo long

lets hope we get our bfps together xx

I would love to join!! She got me this morning too. Here's to :bfp: for all of us this month. This is my third cycle ttc#2. This will be fun!

ive been trying since january with a mc in march

I'm sorry for your loss. It took me over a year of trying with my first. I thought it was never going to happen.

im ok about the loss it was very early at 6 weeks

i no what you mean though i just feel like this is never going to happen
last cycly dh and i never really tried as we just needed a break of worrying and stuff

Hi Alaricsmom! its so werid going through the tww and symptom spotting only for af to show up. Gonna be positive this month and just bd as much as we can..gonna be awkward cause I have family coming to stay the week I should be ovulating. but i'm sure we'll manage : )
So heres :dust: for all of us!

Ooh. Family coming in during ovulation. I would tell them to reschedule lol. We will be housesitting for some friends while I'm ovulating which means our son will be sleeping in the room with us...eek. I'm sure we'll also figure something out. How old are you ladies? I'm 25. :)

can I join?? I was hoping to find others with the same CD1...mine was June 24th which was also my birthday....great present!...lol
However I was a bit relieved...I was on cycle day 82......I had gone off the BCP at the end of march and had yet to see AF...so at least now I can start figuring out my cycle.
I will be in CUBA on vacation during O.....with a 2 year old and group of 20 people....dont know how I am going to BD...we will see..........hope we all get BFP this cycle!...good luck all!!!

Happy Birthday! 82 day cycle...omg. I think I would go crazy. Good luck finding the way to BD during vacation with that many people.:laugh2: I hope we all get our BFP's also!! Good luck. I'm jealous that you're going on vacation. A lot of people get pregnant on vacation because they are relaxed.

hey ladies sorry ive been mia
ive had a very busy weekend
did every one else have a good one

im 23 btw xx

I had a busy weekend too....it is nice because it takes away from all the TTC obsessing!!!!
I am thinking the vacation is much needed and hopefully good luck at this point
I am 29 and TTC #2....I have a beautiful little 2 year old named Madeline!
How long have you ladies been TTC???

I was quite busy myself. I think I will mainly only post on this thread this cycle. I think all the constant checking of the forum has me stressing out more because everyone else on here is stressing...lol. :) I tend to feel the emotions others are feeling. This will be cycle #3 trying for this child. We already have a 3 year old son named Alaric. I wish ovulation would hurry up and get here. :)

yeah i know wht you mean in and out of threads i have this and one more that is it

yes i did not think about ttc untill i got to work yesterday

maddie where are you going away im sure ull have a nice relaxing time
madaline is such a beautiful name

does anyone have a plan for this cycle
im using a cbfm as i hate temping and the rest x

Hi, I was mia too! been crazy busy. and started to learn crochet! working on a baby blanket for a friend who just a had a baby this week. might turn out wonky but said i'd give it a try..hopefully i'll be able to make one for my own sometime soon :)
my brother and his other half are coming to stay after having been travelling for months..cant wait to see them. I'm sure it wont affect bd too much cause they have loads of people to visit while here :)
I'm 28..29 soon
hope everyones doing well and is all ready for this cycle! :dust: to you girls!
xox

wow crochet that must be fun my gran could do it all i could is french knit which is just like i long bit of wool lol

went to see transformers yesterday soo disapointed
i love megan fox she is my girl crush and the new girl was rubbish
they have also tried to make the transformers human by making them bleed and stuff i just did not get it but on a good note the action was GREAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->