Cycle day 2 who wishes to join me

I hope they weren't evaps either and the tests you are taking now just aren't as sensitive. My fingers are crossed for you. Hopefully they will hurry up your bloods and you can find out asap. It is hard to not get stressed about ttc. It just doesn't make sense that it can't happen when we want it to. haha Let us know as soon as you hear the results from your test.

maddie how many dpo are you when i had my chemical in march i got my results that day so lets hope no news is good news and i hope ur levels just arnt developing as quick

alaricsmom i hope it was implantation

i wont hold on till then but i do like to pretend i can lol xx

I dont know how many many dpo I am as I havent had a real AF since march....I went off the pill March 27th and had one a few days later...even since NOTHING....just random spotting...on June 24th I had 2 days of bleeding..it may have been my AF I am not sure..I am scheduled to see my OB on Tuesday.....

Ohh ok I hope they sort you out or even better a bfp

Ok so I've got thush great got greas start to my day x

thrush...that sucks!!!

I got my blood test results today... my HCG level was 14......not good....I am thinking chemical even more now....I see my OB on Tuesday...I will see what she has to say about it all

Ohh no I'm sorry to here that
They say ur super fertile after mc
Hope urnfeelinv ok :hugs:

Hello ladies! I just wanted to let you know what's going on with me. I tested this morning and BFN. I decided to test again tonight before bed because I had held my wee for awhile. I screamed when I looked at the first test. It was just an IC so I tried another to make sure it wasn't an evap. Another line popped up within two minutes. Not being able to trust my IC results, I went and bout a FRER. Here's my tests. :)

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 10dpofrer.jpg
    10dpofrer.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
yes yes i see them congrats hun

i got a bfn today but im still hoping xx

Thank you!! I'm still hoping with you! You're not out until the evil witch shows. :)

hey ladies..

alarics!!...still so pumped for you!!..good luck with everything!
spencer - keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I just came from my OB...and she confirmed that I did infact miscarry...prob some where between 41/2 - 5 weeks!....blah!..........so sad....but feeling a little happier that I actually was able toget pregnant...I have not had a menstrual cycle since i came off the pill 4 months ago...and I have been temping and havent noticed if or when I ovulated..she told me that it is amazing I got preggers so easily twice considering I am anovulatory...she seems to think I will get preg again soon if I bd every other day....and we are taking a shot in the dark basically....my husband will be happy with all the bd...lol...I am a little sad as I was feeling so much like I was pregnant...I feel like it was cruel joke..like I was pregnant for such a short time then nothing!...urghhhhhhhh
oh well good luck to both of you...I will be following you to see how you make out so keep me updated!

bad luck hun
but its good news that you can conceive

and we can stick together

just keep dtd as youll be supa dupa fertile xxxx

hey everyone!!! ive been ttc #2 for 17 cycles...CD #3 today. In desperate need of emotional support :D

I'm so sorry you have had such a rough time conceiving number two. :hugs: Have you been to the dr to see if there is a reason?

We've begun testing, did CD 3 and CD 21 Bloodwork with normal results. DH SA was below normal at 39M/ml sperm count, but Doc says it does fall within the normal range. Dye test is next and my gyno says it is a bit painful and expensive.... I dont know where to go from here...

hi laine
sorry to hear that it taking soo long at least everything is normal so far
maybe its just taking long
im on cycle 8 for #1

i no just how stressful this is xx

Thank you sspencer. Maybe the time just isn't right yet. It took us 7-8 months to conceive our first child so hopefully it will be soon for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->