Cycle day 2 who wishes to join me

hey ladies have any plans this weekend im off to my new house to measure it up before we move in then im working on sunday joy !!!

have a good one what ever xx

Hey! I don't have any plans that I know of. It's Independence day in the states on Monday so I'm sure we'll have a cookout and go watch some fireworks with friends or something. Hopefully it cools down as it's been 100/F or 37.8/C for a few weeks now. We are on a burn ban and need rain so bad. There have been fires everywhere around here so I hope they still even do the fireworks. It's possible they will not allow them this year due to the extreme drought.

ohh noo fires thats not good at all
id love some of that heat thou its always cold here

enjoy tomorrow im sure it will be great what ever happens x

hey all were all entering that time again good luck xx

Good luck to you too!! Finger crossed that this is the cycle for us!! :)

alaricsmom how are you its o day yay lots of :sex: to be done lol

ive not stopped all week im pooped lol but today i got my peak on my cbfm so will be busy again tonite and tomorra then i can have a break lol

how is everone else if ur still around ???

I will im currently on CD5 :) x fingers crossed for you!

Hey! I'm pretty sure I am ovulating today. Loads of CM! Woohoo. My fingers are crossed for both of us! It looks like your turn is tomorrow. :)

yay i think i od thursday had cm too woo

welcome charlie
how are you

ala woo for oing now the dreaded tww x

:) I hate the tww. at least we are going through it together! We can talk about the horrors of not testing...haha. I am house sitting starting tomorrow, so the pool and being away from home will hopefully keep my mind off of it! Good Luck!

lets hope this goes quick as i dont plan to test tillaf is late
well we will see how that goes lol xx

hey hows the tww going its dragging for me i need to keep busy

bet your sitting by that pool in the sun while im here at work in crappy london weather :(

xx

The tww hasn't been so bad yet, but I am out of my normal routine, so I think I'll be fine. I plan on testing this Friday or Saturday, but I am a poas addict for sure! It's SO hot here, almost too hot to swim during the day, but I'm going to go out there as soon as my son wakes up from his nap. When are you going to test?

hey all...I am back from vaca...just cathcing up on the thread...
I have some news (sort of)....I have had 4 faint positive tests 4 days in a row....3 while in Cuba and one this morning at home....however I should also say that I had some red spotting last night and then some more this morning...thenit turned brown (sorry if tmi)...now nothing....I have been sick to my stomach for about a week...I guess what I thought was my perido was not??? I dunno...I am goign for a blood test tomorrow morning and then monday morning to see if my hCG is rising...FINGERS CROSSED that this one sticks!!...how is everyone else doing?

ohh maddie its horrible to not know whats going on but it is common to spot at this stage just as long as its not painful or heavey i have my fingers crossed for you keep us posted

alaricsmom im trying hard not to test so im going to hold off till maybe tuesday and not got symptoms apart from cramping everyday whic is a little weird

soo jelous i want to be in the sun swimming
enjoy xxxx

maddiesmommy I hope this one sticks for you too! I hate not knowing what's going on also. My fingers are crossed for you!

sspencer I had some crazy cramps last night. I don't know what they were about, but I sure do hope they were because there was a baby burrowing into my uterus...lol. I told my DH that last night and he looked at me like I was crazy. They just don't understand.

I did test yesterday and bfn as suspected, but I'm going to hold off until tomorrow morning now. I know it's still early, but I bought ic so I could test a lot, and I'm going to get good use out of them!! :) Good luck ladies!

thanks ladies!.....alarics....hopefully it was the implantation that was giving you cramps...fingers crossed for you too!!!!.... and you are right men just dont get it!!
spencer you are strong and determined not to test that long..I am week and give in every time!...lol
I tested this morning and the line had disappeared like almost non existent!!!!...URGHH...4 positives then nothing!....so discouraged right now! Went to my doc and they did a blood test....trying to keep busy and not think about it until the results come in!

I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope you didn't get some evaps. I hate evaps. I think they are SO cruel. When are your blood results supposed to be in?

hopefully tomorrow....if not then I will have to wait until Monday....I hope it wasn't evaps....I was thinking more that it could have been a chemical??? I dunno...I have been super nauseous....no matter what I eat....and I did take 4 tests on 4 different days and all showed a line (light) in the first 2 mins......so I dunno...this is so frustrating!....with my first I wasn't in a hurry and it just happened...now I am forcing it too much and getting far tooo stressed!!!!!!....but it is so hard not to!.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->