• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

Hi All,

I posted early on in the topic as I was also using clomid for the first time and very nervous about side effects. They turned out to be horrid. I was very evil to the OH, had terrible flushes and felt confused a lot of the time. It was all worth it though as the follicle tracking shows 3 mahooooosive follicles rangind between 19 and 23mm. No wonder I was getting twinges. Now comes the fun part (or at least the OH thinks so :haha:)

Reading back through the posts I can see that lots of people are having a difficult time and I just want to send you all positive thoughts and lots of baby dust xxx

I think the twinges are from ovulating/ clomid.. I read on "GOOGLE" lol that your body can take up to 36 hours to move the egg down so your right Mishy! The cramps & twingles are your body contracting to get it to move so that's probably what we are all experiencing. Mine got pretty bad last night, even more painful then the night before but still managed to BD :happydance: !! Fxed we all get a BFP :flower: Ugh & today I wokoe up so bloated & laughed when I read on my ticker about gas lol!!!

Heres the test from yesterday afternoon & the bottom is right before bed!!! Its a bit late cause Ican't upload it from my dumb phone!

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
venting!!!

So I told my older brother yesterday that me and DH were trying to have another baby!!! He was super excited for us & told me it was about time!! Well since I have been super excited about starting the clomid I needed to talk to someone else.. So who better then my mom!!! :,( Well that didn't go so well. I explained to her how me & DH were TTC & she is totally against it saying each of us already has a kid and blah blah blah!! I tired explaining to her that we wanted one together and she was just saying that she couldn't pretent to be happy & that I need to wait a while. I mean seriously we have been trying for almost 2 years... I think it hurt my feelings more than anything because my mom and I used to be so close and now we hardly talk. I expected her to overly excited for us and she wasn't at all. Now Im just upset and want to cry my eyes out knowing how she really feels!

Beautifullei - im so sorry Doll! I know it must hurt to have your mum of all people be so negative. In times of support and love some people will rise to the occassion and some people won't. If you want o cry then cry but dont let one person effect your positive thinking. In the end it will always be down to you and your hubby and if your both happy ho cares whatnyone else thinks! :hugs:

Thanks Mishy !!! Her & I's relationship hasnt been the best for the past few years.. When I got married I would try and talk to her about it and its like she didn't care.. Now shes planning her wedding and wants me to listen 24/7 but I can't help but be the same way back to her. Now this!! But I am definately not letting it bring my positive spirit down because it is us to DH & I.. As long as him and I are happy thats all that matters :D

How are you ladies feeling????

Meadowlark: Thank you so much for the good wishes, and baby dust and happiness back to you! So sorry to hear about the bad side effects, but it seems like it really paid off! BD like crazy girl!

Beautifullei: Those tests look VERY positive, good for you :D I'm sorry about your mom :[ That does kinda put a damper huh? I've gotten mixed opinions from people also and although it is your mom of all people, you gotta kind of brush your shoulder off and keep going. You know you're ready and able to support a new baby and you and DH are happy with your decision so keep up the positive attitude despite what other stinkers think. And besides, I doubt she'll still feel that way once your new baby arrives. Nobody can be upset around a brand new baby :] They're mini angels.

Mishy and Piya: Are you ladies feeling any better today?? I haven't had any ovulation pain so I guess I got lucky. But that must mean you got a great big follie ready to be fertilized. (And hopefully it did!)

I want to fast forward past these next few weeks!! I want to test already lol

Im okay still getting my little pains every now and then but mostly at night though and not as bad as the last couple of days :)

Waiting for the hubby to finish early so he can take me to see Hunger Games lol my plan for the next 10 days is to keep myself as busy as possible!

Im thinking of making him take me outlet shopping on the weekend ... That always makes me feel better lol san marcos!!!

Maybe Ill do more gardening around the house!! We have the kids this weekend (since we alternate with the other parent) .... but theres only so much I can do around the house!!! I was so anxious to O & now I don't know what to do lol!!! OHHH Mishy san marcos outlet sounds fun!!! I get in trouble there cause its about 30 min from my house lol.

I was supposed to go see hunger games last weekend but it ended up getting late. Let me know how it goes. I'll be trying my best to stay busy too. Helping a friend move this weekend and I'll get to help her shop for house decorations too :) I mentioned finding a new book to read a while ago and haven't done that yet. I think I need to now.

The DH and I read the trilogy and now we cannot wait to see the movie!

Plans dont look so good now as the weather is working against us :( huge storms boooo!

I am trying to find a book to read also but nothing is really grabbing my attention. Worse comes to worse i'll go with old faithful 'power of one' i never get tired of reading that book!

Beautifullei San Marcos is about an hour and a bit away but the hubby seems to be in a agreeable mood so i will def take advantage lol usually we always go to round rock or ikea ... I have a strange obsession with home furnishings, decorating etc i blame pinterest for a majority of that lol

I love IKEA!!! I have so much home decor its ridiculous.. I like to change it out & always find myself buying more!!!! I heard the Round Rock outlet was nice but I have never been there.. Gonna go to Borders later and find a good book to read as well!! any suggestions?

OMG!

Okay i need some advice!!

About 5 minutes ago i went to the bathroom and because im perhaps a wee bit obsessed with POAS i used another opk ... Today something weird happened it came up positive ... Now im freaking out because what if the earlier OPKs were false? I tested each day after and the lines were faint ... Now today the test line is darker than the control line WTF!!!

I guess its no movies tonight and straight to BD with the DH ... Oh no :( what if we missed it completely??

My doc told me sometimes Clomid can give you a false positive & to BD cd-10-20 to cover all grounds.. I looked on "GOOGLE" & saw some women had the same thing happen!! Just keep BD hun!!

That's strange. This whole thing is so confusing! It makes it hard to determine when to test and what to expect. I had yet another positive today too. That's 4 days in a row. I just wanna skip all this confusing junk and get to the end of the cycle so I can test.

That's strange. This whole thing is so confusing! It makes it hard to determine when to test and what to expect. I had yet another positive today too. That's 4 days in a row. I just wanna skip all this confusing junk and get to the end of the cycle so I can test.
hi jenna,
My advice will be to have intercourse everyother day. yes clomid gives false positives.. so till AF or BFP i will be following the rule.
and i just want to know I am having clear white globular discharge usually once in a day.. Is it normal.. even have pain in right and middle abdominal region.. have af cramp like feeling on and off.
are u having any symptoms.. m including my chart too
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-102727-33190.png
and :hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Mishy,

I did some OPK's a day or so after the last clomid pill just out of interest and they came out positive. I knew I was not ovulating really as I had follical tracking on the 8th cycle day and the 13th and the beggers where still in there lol. So Clomid can defo give you false positives. I would advise the same as Piya and BD as much as you can xx

Mishy are you still having signs of O?? I am still having discomfort in my lower abdomen but my cm IS SLOWLY going away!!!!

Ladies since we all seem to be having the same confusion from clomid just keep DTD!!! DH & I "tried" last night but after I got mine lol I couldn't stop laughing & it killed the moment from him. Needless to say we are gonna have to try again this evening cause I felt bad!!! :D

We tried again yesterday too but it ended in failure because OH couldn't finish again. I guess he was too stressed? Who knows. We'll try again tonight I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->