• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

I know my DH is stressed & even more so cause we are trying clomid for the first time and we both want it to work so bad!!!

Heya girls

So we BD yesterday and again today ... I still have some twinges but they arent as painful as what they have been previous nights! I have been feeling a bit stupid lol and dont even get me started onthe gas haha it is no joke!!!

I guess ill keep testing just in case but hopefully we have BD enough to get a BFP this cycle!!!

After researching a little bit im pretty convinced i O'd last week when i had the extreme pains and alot of EWCM.

Since then i have been quite dry and not as much pain when BDing!!!

Hopefully i'm right and the tests are just wrong!!!

Are you still getting positive opk's Jenna?

are you feeling better Beautifullei?

Mishy-- I'm feeling okay hun still having a bit of discomfort but its coming and going.. wasn't so bad bding last night. My cm has also been non existent so i hope we got it right this time.. FXED for all you ladies!!

Today it was very close to positive still but not QUITE. Still a fairly dark line though. I've been getting twinges also too. Not real painful, just there.

Jenna im startingto doubt the sincerity of these opks lol they are messing with our heads!

I havent had any EWCM except for the day we gotthe + opk it was TMI ALERT so much that needed to wear a panty liner and then one day later it disappeared and im drier than a nun :( never happens!!!

I know I'm starting to doubt them too. BDing either way, but it'd still be nice to know when and if I O'd. But oh well I guess! I'm going to try and hold out testing until the 12th. AF is due the 10th, but I'm not sure if the clomid will change my cycle length or not. And this cycle I haven't noticed much CM. I was like that the cycle before though I had an excessive amount. But I may have to try preseed next cycle if I don't get a BFP because the clomid has dried me up a little.

hi what amount of cm discharge are u all getting now? i get it once -twice in day white lotion like(sorry tmi).. is it will be called dry. I M also getting cramps in lower abs still.. please share ur symptoms.. clomid changes our ovulation pattern.. as usual soreness in boobs has started.. i think the dpo correct identification will be difficult for us now.. lts of babydust to all.

Piya: I'm not having much CM, although I didn't have very much this cycle to begin with. The small amount I have now is lotiony also. Some twinges in my ovaries but its not really painful, just noticeable. But that's about it I'm pretty symptomless right now.

PIYA Im having simular symptoms!! Very little CM now which really makes me believe I O between sunday & tuesday (thank goodness we BD everyday lol) and Im also having lower abdomenal cramping.. It doesn't hurt but its just enough to notice.

I posted this in another thread but going to do it here to since NO ONE seemed to answer lol

"okay Im starting to wonder whats going on.. Not sure if its from the clomid or what but this month has not been normal at all. Usually I can tell when I ovulate and it lasts maybe a day or 2.. This month I O on monday night or tuesday morning.. well Im still having mild cramps in my lower abdomen that seam to come and go. Then today I noticed my Cm is increasing! Any one else have this happen after starting clomid? Im trying my hardest not to read into it to much but GOOGLE gets the best of me sometimes!!"

Beautifullei - since i O'd (or believe i did) i have been like the Sahara so i cant comment on the CM but maybe its just a side effect of the clomid? Have you spoken with your ObGYN?

Beautifullei - since i O'd (or believe i did) i have been like the Sahara so i cant comment on the CM but maybe its just a side effect of the clomid? Have you spoken with your ObGYN?

I had dried up but just started noticeing it again last night & then today when I wiped.. Its not a huge amount but more then before. I will probably call them later cause I am also still gettingmild cramps & pulling/ bubbling sensations in my lower abdomen.. Feels weird!

Finally talked to OBgyn & was no help!! She said clomid can cause you to O late even if you have always been regular when O :( ... as far as the bloating & cramps she said it could be a side effect from clomid. Im not getting my hopes up for this month.. better luck next month! :(

Finally talked to OBgyn & was no help!! She said clomid can cause you to O late even if you have always been regular when O :( ... as far as the bloating & cramps she said it could be a side effect from clomid. Im not getting my hopes up for this month.. better luck next month! :(

Hey missy don't be so down :flower: Just keep BDing as much as possible and don't worry about when you O'd. That's what I'm doing since my OPKs are being funny. We'll know in 2 weeks, just keep up the BDing!

Hey hey hey ladies ... It;s not over until the witch is here and until then we all still have a fighting chance ... Let's all just keep the faith that this our month, BD like crazy and take every new or confusing symptom as a good thing :)

It's our first month and we can all still get our BFP's

FINGERS CROSSED XXX

P.S
This has been written straight after watching Hunger Games ... That movie was awesome :)

hi mishy..
I am getting very tender boobs that makes me think i had af on the way.. for me slight tenderness start from ovulation day till af.. even cm seem to be increased in my case like beautifullei2.. but its mix of white and transparanent and very stringy, stretchy.
confused what is happening.. from tomorrow will start progesterone as given by doc..
so nausea will start then... have a good luck..
lots of baby dust :::::::::::::::

12 excruciating long days until testing if AF doesn't show by the 10th. I might cave in and test earlier but I'll try my hardest not to. I've been feeling great though, trying (unsuccessfully) to stay busy and preoccupied. How are you ladies doing? And what day do you all plan on testing? I'm shooting on holding out till the 12th.

I posted this in another thread but going to do it here to since NO ONE seemed to answer lol

"okay Im starting to wonder whats going on.. Not sure if its from the clomid or what but this month has not been normal at all. Usually I can tell when I ovulate and it lasts maybe a day or 2.. This month I O on monday night or tuesday morning.. well Im still having mild cramps in my lower abdomen that seam to come and go. Then today I noticed my Cm is increasing! Any one else have this happen after starting clomid? Im trying my hardest not to read into it to much but GOOGLE gets the best of me sometimes!!"

Dont worry too much hun, its my first clomid round and Ive been having the mild cramps for about three days after ovulating. It feels quite uncomfortable. My FS said there was bound to be some discomfort during this time from the clomid effects. I also used Opk's and had positives for about 2 days which is unusual for me compared to a cycle without clomid.

I am sure you caught the right time :hugs:

hey are we all cramping on and off.. definitely side effect of CLOMID

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"