cycles going back to normal. How long for u?

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi guys

Me and my DH are ttc baby number 2. With our first I came off the pill and was pregnant the 2nd month. My little one is 5 now and since having him I have been on the mini pill the depo and the pill. I've been off the pill for nearly a year now and my cycles are still all over the place. How long should it take? And how long did it take u guys? Getting pregnant the first time was so easy but this time its so hard. Getting down about it?

Thanka girls

Hi first i was nt on any bc & took 5 yrs but hd ovulation probs so clomid helped me conceive. Second were on mini pill for 6 yrs & decided t try had 1 bleed & second month conceived. I knw many women conceive really quick after being stopping mini pill but hv heard the depo can tke few months until cycles regulate. I knw its frustrating but hopefully urs wil regulate soon if not & its bn a yr u can always go t docs & thyl look into it x

Yeah I'm giving it another month then I'm going to the doctors

I was on various forms of BC for 10 years. When I went off, it took 10 months to get a somewhat normal cycle.

I know some people try a natural supplement like Vitex. I just started. FX. :D
Baby dust! I hope you get pregnant soon! <3

I've been off BC for 6 months. I had 27 day cycles straight away - but only spotting for the first 4 months. Tests confirmed I wasn't ovulating and had a thin lining. I also had no CM at all.

Last 2 months have been completely different - more and more cm and also a light af apposed to just spotting. My last ultrasound last month finally confirmed I was ovulating on my own and my lining had got thicker.

so 4 - 6 months and I'm nearly back to normal.

I was on the pill on and off for a few years and had one depo shot after the depo was supposed to be gone it took me four months to have a period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->