Day 1 of tww!

How's everyone doing?
Me and my hubby are announcing my pregnancy to our brothers over christmas! I'm excited but nervous! ;) our mums already know poor ladies have had to keep it a secret for 5 weeks lol

Oh how'd it go peaches?!?!?

I'm cd5 today's *sigh* fx for a new year bfp!!!!

Our mums are over the moon :) and we are telling my hubby's brothers on Wednesday and my brothers Thursday so I'll keep you posted :) I'm seeing the doc tomorrow o get a referral to get my 12 week scan and get tested for Down syndrome. Good luck babylove hopefully a positive test for you :)

We told everyone, and everyone are over the moon for us :)
Go for the 12 week scan on the 5th of January so I'm a little bit nervous.
How's everyone going?

Wow almost 12 weeks already!!! Ah so glad telling your news went well!!

I'm good, cd10 and just patiently waiting to ovulate!

Wow almost 12 weeks already!!! Ah so glad telling your news went well!!

I'm good, cd10 and just patiently waiting to ovulate!

I know it's gone so quick! :O
Oh I hope this is the cycle for you! Fingers crossed, everything is crossed :)

Thank you!! I'm trying to let myself really want it this cycle. I usually go in telling myself it won't happen to avoid some disappointment but this time I'm gonna let myself think it might happen!! Fx!!

Thank you!! I'm trying to let myself really want it this cycle. I usually go in telling myself it won't happen to avoid some disappointment but this time I'm gonna let myself think it might happen!! Fx!!

Yes think positive! Negativity won't get you anywhere ;)
Positive thoughts always =D

Well 2dpo today whohoo!! Feeling positive about this cycle, I'd love a bfp but will be happy if I get another extra day on my lp if af does show up!!

Hey baby love! I'm about nine dpo today but not tested yet.

I had a few too many on Friday night :drunk: and so feeling guilty and secretly hoping I'm out this month as I'm feeling guilty about it...

Ah cbeary don't feel bad. It's hard to live the life of a pregnant lady when your not one!!! And lots of ladies I know have had a drink only to find out they are and it's always been okay :hugs:

I'm doing dry January, day 4 of 31.....sigh

I've done a few tests, bfn as far as I can tell....the link in my aug to my journal has the pics :)

How are you??

It's still early for you though, there's still a chance :) don't give up hope Xx
Everything is fine, had my 12 week scan 4 days ago and bub looks healthy the only thing I was told was that my placenta is really close to my cervix and may end up with placenta previa but she said it's early days and will be interesting to see me at 20 weeks so I'm a little nervous about it. I did have a bleed a couple of days before my scan which freaked me out but might have been caused by the progesterone that I inserted earlier that night but scan showed everything was fine. Find out if our baby is downs or not in a couple if days.. Eep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->