Day 1 of tww!

I know! Whohoooo 6 dpo today (could be 7 but I'll go with 6 to be on the safe side I think!)

How are you?x

Exciting here's hoping you get a bfp! :)

I'm good :) no pregnancy symptoms yet.
Finding it hard as I was diagnosed with ross river virus a few days before I found out I was pregnant. So I want to be excited about the pregnancy but I'm so down about ross river. Just hope it doesn't last as long as people say if does.

Ah sorry to hear that! What's ross river?? Hope you feel better soon xx

It's a virus contracted from Mosquitos in Australia. Effects all your joints it's temporary arthritis pretty much. It's effected my knees and ankles. All swollen and struggle to walk & prob last 6 months with severe side effects and should ease off over time.

Oh wow, that sounds awful :-( really hope it eases for you sooner than the 6months :hugs:

Yeah me too lol :)
Got my blood results back and my hcg levels at just over 4 weeks came back at 1705 which he said was really good but my progesterone levels went from 79.3 to 49.7 and they say anything under 50 isn't a good sign and can end in a misscarriage so he's given me a shot of progesterone to have it rise again along with progesterone tablets that I have to insert vaginally every second day so I'm hoping this works. So I'm stressing now, have to get another blood test done in 4 days.

Yep, bfn this morning :-( no af cramps like usual though so will just wait it out! If she's not arrived by sat I might invest in a frer, reluctant to spend £10+ on it today as af will inevitably show up knowing my luck!

How are you feeling?x

Yep, bfn this morning :-( no af cramps like usual though so will just wait it out! If she's not arrived by sat I might invest in a frer, reluctant to spend £10+ on it today as af will inevitably show up knowing my luck!

How are you feeling?x

Oh no :( still a chance though :) fingers and toes are crossed for you :)
I'm feeling good no pregnancy symptoms so far, by my calculations I'm almost 6 weeks. Think I'll get a scan done in another two weeks. Go my blood results today and my hcg levels are rising good it's over 11 thousand at the moment. Last time my progestrone levels dropped under 50 which wasn't good but the doctor gave me a shot of progesterone and on these things you insert down there so today my progesterone was over 80 so here's hoping it doesn't drop again.

Ah wow 6 weeks already!! Glad your progesterone is increasing!!

Af showed up last night for me but I'm ok with it, it would have been awful timing so it's for the best. This cycle I O on our anniversary :) maybe a Xmas bfp!!! :) xx

Ah wow 6 weeks already!! Glad your progesterone is increasing!!

Af showed up last night for me but I'm ok with it, it would have been awful timing so it's for the best. This cycle I O on our anniversary :) maybe a Xmas bfp!!! :) xx

Ohh :( sorry to hear Xx hopefully a Xmas bfp that would be a nice surprise/Xmas pressie ;) I'll keep checking in to see how your going :)

I'm 2dpo and second cycle - think i had sex too late last cycle as I ovulated earlier than I though.

I was very gassy and bloated last two days but nothing much going on today - no cm either. Going to test on 9dpo (got positive results then with both my last pregnancies).

Hey, I think I'm about 3dpo today, enjoying having a relaxed cycle with no symptom spotting or testing!! I did cave and did a opk last fri which luckily was positive so my cycle is all on track!!

How you doing peaches?

Hey, I think I'm about 3dpo today, enjoying having a relaxed cycle with no symptom spotting or testing!! I did cave and did a opk last fri which luckily was positive so my cycle is all on track!!

How you doing peaches?

Yeah, i'm trying not to read into every symptom but I can't help but look out for those i got with my two pregnancies as they were almost identical. I got dizzy standing up was my first sign and then noticed my sense of smell went weird and perfume was revolting, both around 8dpo.

If I dont get my BFP, I will at least have a nice Christmas and New year to take my mind off until the next cycle! :thumbup:

Haha that's exactly my plan! I'm quite pleased I'll find out before the festivities begin so at least if af does show I'll be able to enjoy a festive drink or two!! Love Xmas snowballs!!! :winkwink:

Haha that's exactly my plan! I'm quite pleased I'll find out before the festivities begin so at least if af does show I'll be able to enjoy a festive drink or two!! Love Xmas snowballs!!! :winkwink:

I don't know how I would hide it from all my family if I did get my BFP. I do love a Christmas cocktail, or three!!:happydance:

Haha I know exactly what you mean!!! Well fx we both do and then we can plot together on non-alcoholic cocktails that fool!! ;-)

How you doing peaches?

Oh not long till you can start testing then, hopefully you get a big fat positive! :)

I'm doing good. I've had no pregnancy symptoms at all, I'm 8 weeks 4 days today. Had a scan at 7 weeks 4days and saw the little one and flickering heart beat :) progesterone levels keeped going down so had to have an injection and use progesterone pessaries which I'm still currently using and now my progesterone levels are in the normal range. So I'm worried to come off them at 10 weeks :s

Hey. Good news peaches! I feel the same as you baby love- if it doesn't happen this month at least I can have a drink over the festive period!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->