Day 1 of tww!

Got a call from doctor that blood test came back positive but early stages and have to go in tomorrow for more bloods to see if hcg levels are rising like it should be.

Keeping everything crossed for you and sending you lots of sticky vibes!!x

Just an update, got my blood result today and it came back positive and my hcg level was at 38 at 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant by doctors calculations. Not feeling to hopeful.

Ah peaches, stay positive. I'm not to clued up on hcg levels so not sure what they are supposed to be, what did the nurse say?x

It wasn't a nurse just a blood collector lady :) the doctor just said it's early days and had to do another test to see if it's doubling like if should be so will find out in a few days :)

Well I will keep everything crossed for you!! Let's see those numbers double!!!!x

Congrats peaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came back to check up on you guys and so glad to see some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FX for you babylove! When do you test?

Thank you =D and congrats to you too =D
How far along are you?
I'm only around 4 weeks.

Peaches I am 10 weeks now. It's still hard to believe at times. It all happened so quickly, I got sooooooo lucky. I know how lucky I am. Baby dust to you all!!! I'm going to keep checking until you're all in first tri :)

Hey Susannah,

I'm finally 1 dpo today, testing on 20 Nov, 10 days to go!!!

Peaches - any updates? Hope everything's ok!

Hey everyone got my results yesterday. So I had bloods done on the 5th and my hcg levels where 38 then on Friday they where at 87 no idea if they are good numbers and my progesterone levels on the Friday where at 98 :O which doctor said was really good. He wants me to get more bloods at the end of this week. But I did another digital test today and it now says weeks 2-3 so my hcg levels should be over 200 now. Oh wow his exciting Susannah :) I still can't believe I'm pregnant won't hit me until i get an ultra sound and see a fetus and heart beat.
Best if luck babylove =D hopefully this is your month :) Xx

Ah that's great news peaches!!! You are sooooooo pregnant haha!! Enjoy!! :) x

I know! Whohoooo 6 dpo today (could be 7 but I'll go with 6 to be on the safe side I think!)

How are you?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->