Day 1 of tww!

Haha I did poas and sure enough it was bfn! Just went to toilet and sorry if tmi but when I wiped there was the slightest pink tinge to it! What the hell! I hope af isn't playing tricks on me and turns up early! Been having af cramps since yesterday :-(

Definitely hope it's good signs lady!

Morning all, woke up today with really bad af cramps and lower back pain!

Erm ladies, can anyone see this or is it just me!? I know my ticker says 6dpo but I guess there's always the chance I'm 7dpo.....it came up straight away! Evap still??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 14
I can't see anything at the moment, but I'm still half asleep :dohh:

Keep testing and hopefully it will get a lot darker xx

Babylove I can't see anything either.. But spotting could have been implantation bleeding! :) I had it with my previous pregnancy.. So fingers crossed for ou :)

My boobs feel like heavy water balloons today and so sore :dohh:

I've got a feeling this week until I test is seriously going to drag :nope:

I don't know if you ladies get early pregnancy signs . But I'm 4DPO had light cramps and for the whole day I've had heart burn! And I had it in early stages of my last pregnancy that ended up a chemical pregnancy. Also been gassy and have had pain on both sides where ovaries are but I know it's not ovulation as have already ovulated and I normally have pain on left ovary.. Soo I'm thinking possibly fertilisation. Not getting hopes up though. The two week wait is the worst!

We're in testing week!!

Baby_rose, I can't see it yet Hun. Keyword being yet ;)

Your symptoms sound good lady. I'm feeling a whole bunch of nothing. Boobs are sore and full but nothing major. Temps look good but I know you can't read anything into those. To be honest, if i wasn't ttc to the fullest I would probably say I feel pretty normal. Can't wait to test on Thursday but it's feeling very bfn.

Yey testing week!

I said to myself that I wouldn't test till 10dpo but I am already thinking about testing at 9dpo :wacko:

Yay for testing week!!! Nows the time the intense studying of the ics begins!!

I've been getting lots of heartburn today which I don't normally get, also just started crying watching the housewives of Beverly Hills! Haha, idiot. Boobs feel sore and bruised like.

Cannot stop eating either but I always get that the week before af, I do slimming world so think I'll be skipping weigh in this week! Haha.

Sending baby dust to all you lovely ladies that are making this tww much more bearable!!x

Whooo for symptoms! I'm gonna test when AF is due. This would be an amazing month for my BFP. Fingers crossed for us all!

Wow cutieq you are only 3 days and 20hours away!! You need to bottle your willpower and send it my way!!

Wow cutieq you are only 3 days and 20hours away!! You need to bottle your willpower and send it my way!!

Haha! Coming your way! I've had one too many BFPs to let me cave in. Plus I'm feeling nada so I feel like a test would a waste :(

I believe today is 1DPO, so now just going to have to wait. Although my cycle can be on the longer side, so I will probably wait a bit for testing past the two weeks. First month really trying, so we shall see what happens.
:-k

9dpo and so fed up with these IC's and their shadow lines. Grrr. I know I shouldn't be testing this early but these Evaps are driving me crazy. Been feeling like I have a stomach bug these past 2 days- nausea and diarrhea. Still have sore boobs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->