Day 4 of flashing smiley on CB ... Deflated!! CD14

True to form but at least a little closer together this month. The wondfo dips opks gave me a def positive yesterday eve cd14 and FMU today cd15.

Fertility friend tracker though decided I Ov'd on cd 12, due to the massive temp dip on cd9 then steady rise. Given however I'm still getting positives and have ewcm I'm going with the wondfos I'll know for sure when I get blood results, but still won't know which is correct.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
Ultrasound was fine - nothing wrong apparently!

I'm cd17 and feeling shit :'( no sign of ovulating. I mentally can't handle another 72 day cycle.

Hate this :-(

Was that the response from the follow up with the doctor or just what they told you at the time?

Cd 17 is not that late in the cycle. What are you monitoring with ATM?

I'm hoping the cross hairs that the fertility friend cycle gave me is wrong otherwise we missed the opportunity this month completely.

It isn't. But it throws out all thought of a nice 28 day cycle lol :(
What they told me at the time... I'm gonna keep temping and once this cycle is over, go to docs to show my graph, explain my cycles are long & ask if I can have clomid or whatever the meds are that help with bringing on AF, and see where to go from there.
Opks (altho dunno why I bother as they have always been rather dark / strong lines for the past couple months. Every time) and I've just started temping (about a week into it)
Fingers crossed u havent missed it :)

Oh don't listen to the ultra sound peeps, they told my one of my overies looked a little cystic but normal. Yet when I went to docs he said it was full on bad pcos.

Pre op I was oving on day 17/18 with 31/32 day cycles.

Go to the docs see what he says and get reffered to specilaist.

My ff chart changed today to ov on day 14. That would make me 5dpo. Bloods tomorrow and I'm hoping they confirm ovulation.

If I did ov and we caught the eggy this month and it's a sticky one. I'd be 12 weeks a year to the day I lost my first so it would be lovely to announce it. I'll test next wed that will be dpo 11

Got my blood tests results I'm ovulating yah!

Having the mentalist of symptoms this month, but bfn today 13dpo.

ahh great news :)

I've got docs next week. Going to kick off until someone gives me meds to help me ovulate! CD28 (I think) and not ovulated yet I don't think.

(Great news you're ovulating, not that its BFN. You due in tomorrow? Fingers croSed for u xx

Doc said my levels were 25.5 which reading I see it good. My temps spiked but then yesterday and today started to drop and cm drying up. So I think AF is on it's way tbh I'm due today/tomorrow didn't test today after bfn yesterday.

My body was so cruel this month I wasn't symptom spotting. But my body was super mean. My nipples felt like they'd been sandpapered from 12dpo I mean nothing could touch them, even my bra. Constant heart burn, watery mouth, thrush, all things I hadn't felt since my BFP and mc :(

I'm hoping she won't come until tomorrow as I've got a holiday planned around my next suspected dates.

We took hubbies sample in and hospital messed up so we need to resubmit that. What a pain.

Hey!

Did AF turn up? I'm keeping my fingers crossed it hasn't arrived!

How annoying they messed up your Hubbys sample!

I have docs tomorrow, and I'm not leaving until they help me ovulate!!

Hi Ladies!

Daisy, it's great that you are ovulating! Hopefully the witch stayed away for you!

I didn't temp or take OPK's this month, but I did get some ewcm that I was pretty excited about. AF id due on Oct. 31st for me, so hoping for a BFP. But if not, I think I will go back to charting and taking OPK's next month.

She's bloody pregnant, my nurse :'( greeted me with a big old bump lol!! She's so lovely bless her, she knows how stressed I've been with it all.

She told me to stop doing opks as there's no point and stress isn't good (bla bla bla lol!) and I've got a blood test 8:30am tomorrow, she said I have follicles on my ovaries but none are predominant or looking like they're gonna ovulate soon so i will know more after blood tests but possibly PCOS :(
But at least I can look into meds to help rather than sitting here doing nothing!

Madi - good luck for AF NOT showing!!!

She did. So after bd'ing and the right time, awesome 21day levels crazy symptoms and what looked to vs a triphasic chart, my temp started to drop day 14, then dived day 15 spotted 16 and started last night. Today I'm the heaviest I've been in months bad cramps and feel sick.

Hopefully next month, that will be month 15ttc and a year since I conceived with my mmc.

Bella I know the feeling. I went back to work and my team colleague is pg. they only tried 2 months! Of course I'm pleased for her though. If it is pcos it's upsetting but it's ok. I was put on metformin straight away, the had ovarian drilling, scar tissue removal and cervical dilation. I'm still on metformin but. They won't put me clomid until after Xmas if no baby by then.

Maddy I don't know how you didn't chart it would drive me nuts. Fingers xd for the BFP.

What I have decided though is that clearblue is rubbish. The wondfos are spot on.

Daisy, sorry AF got you. I'm right there with you. CD 2 for me today. :(

Sorry AF has arrived ladies! <3

My results came back no to PCOS or thyroid problem. But my hormones indicate j haven't ovulated for a little while and aren't acting as they are supposed to.

Can't get an appointment with my doc for the next steps until 1.5 weeks :mad: to discuss getting referred to a gyno and/or more blood tests. But for now 'try not to think about it'

-_- oh yeah cheers then lol!

Guess what!!! I think I finally ovulated (first time since June)

I am now in 1DPO... Wish me luck!!!

Ahh!!! I'm 4DPO and sooo hoping this is it!

Bet it's not but a girl can hope :) xx

@loula yah for ovulating
@maddie how you getting on?

We'll I'm back from paris currently on cd 18. A little confused temps cd1 onwards bounced around the 36.13/35.9 mark 1 random at 36.2 when clicks changed. got my high opk on CB days 12&13 then ran out so stuck with wondfo. Wondfo opk only showed positive am day 14 temp 36. Lots of ewcm (12-14) day 15 neg opk temp 36.02 creamy cm, day 16 temp shot up 36.23. We only bd'd up to day 13 so I'm worried now if I didn't ov til 15 I've missed the egg again. I know sperm us supposed to survive up to 5 days but every month for the last 15 ov or not pre and pst op we've do be before on and after and not hit. So only doing up to 2 days before does give me much hope.

GL daisy - it only takes the once :)

I'm a bit confused... 8DPO, had brown spotting the last two days, just wiped and it's gone but has been replaced with ewcm.
No idea what to think.. About 10% thinks it could have been implantation bleeding... 90% thinks it's just from my irritated cervix from all the Dtd.

Gahhhhh my head hurts from all this thinking lolb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"