Day 5 post ovulation...

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Day 5 po and still too early to obsess over symptoms!!! Oh well.

I do have a sore back by the base of the spine to the right, but I think it is a twisted muscle more than anything else:rofl:.

How are the rest of you doing?

Hopefully we will get loads of BFPs this month in the ttc forum.:crib:

hey poppy,
i worked it out that i should of ovulated today (as its 2 weeks till af is due) im on cycle day 18 out of 32 usually. but im sure i ovulated on monday which will make me 5 days post ovulation. im not feeling any different but im just wishing for a BFP.
wishing you all the luck. when are you gonna test?

so are you going to test early????

vickie,
if that question was for me, no im not gona test early as hubby wont let me, so i guess i have to wait till 23rd when af is due.

I don't know. I have got a couple of Asda cheapies hiding away in my undie drawer. On the other hand, I know I should be patient and just wait to avoid disappointment. In the two months I have been trying, I have tested early each time and got BFNs and it's so disappointing.

Vickie, I don't know how you manage to wait so long!
You're AF is pretty much late now! How exciting!

it was for either of you!! My DH doesn't want me testing before either so I know how you feel!

I'm pretty sure you are allowed to obsess right from when you get CH on your chart! LOL!!! I have a bunch of IC tests....and I kid you not I had to force myself not to pee this morning at 3 dpo! YUP you heard me right! LOL!!!!!

i am about five days post ovulation and i am itching to test already. Dont think its gonna happen this month on a bit of a downer really. Dont feel any different really except the occasional feeling of a pulled muscle in my stomach

Day six post ovulation - and don't feel anything out of the ordinary. Back is still sore, I'm not sure what I've done to it. Didn't get out of loading boxes into the van though.

I really, really hope I get a BFP this month! I've done loads of things to try and encourage it: testing with opks, bding on the correct days, taking vitamins, taking vitamin B6, not drinking caffeine. I am hoping this has gone to good effect and I get BFP.

I know three months ttc is not a long time, but I am so impatient. I think if I had been in my twenties, I would have been a bit less stressed about it (I just turned 30 two months ago). I am also a natural worrier (well, Virgo is my star sign!), which probably doesn't help. However, am feeling a lot more chilled out this month, I feel a bit different.

Woooo - Poppy why does it not surprise me that you are a Virgo!! LOL

I'm getting cramps inmy abdomen - thats all really for any "symptoms".....

I want to test but I know it is really ridiculous to do so now......I'm itching though...

:rofl:

I really hope we get our BFPs this month SB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->