day to few days late..early symptoms? hopeful

bear1219

Reaction score
Hi ladies☺☺

The past week ive been feeling certain things not sure if its in my head or what ..
my last af was nov 6 my cycle can go from 28 days to 30 days so it shouldve been here by latest yesterday . Not to mention we've been having sex eveyday (sorry tmi) and from experience it usually brings it on time o early for me. Last night i felt like i was having hot flashes for a few hours and i felt like imwas going to throw up at any minute and ive even thrown up a little bit in my mouth , gross i know . Also i feel hungry all the time even when i eat i feel disgustingly full. But the nausea has been around for a bit . Also usually before af like a day or 2 my left nipple gets soar then it goes away but this time it was on the left then to right and now both . Ive been crying alot lately which isnt normal. And on day of af i get cramping amd i dont have any .. im hoping i could be pregnant weve been trying for so long :hugs::haha: do yall think its possible? Or is it in my head

Baby dust to you ladies trying and sticky dust to you who are pregnant :)

I'm no expert on symptoms, I found out I was pregnant super late, but I didn't want to read and run. You sound like you're body is having a lot of changes so it's very possible you're pregnant. Hope the test shows up + for you, good luck!

Possible it feels like my hormones are going crazy ! -then again everyrime i think im pregnant af shows up :/
my past pregnancies i found out after around 7 weeks

Have you tested?
Not yet i dont want to spend 10 dollars on a test quite yet. To my experience dollar store tests dont seem to work

try a dollar store test. It's a dollar for a try, hardly an expense to worry about. I got a positive on a dollar store test at 7 dpo. and i used all my spare ones daily after that and they darkened up beautifully. From reading from these girls, they all have had very positive experiences with dollar store tests. Good luck and keep us posted!

Have you tested?
Not yet i dont want to spend 10 dollars on a test quite yet. To my experience dollar store tests dont seem to work

try a dollar store test. It's a dollar for a try, hardly an expense to worry about. I got a positive on a dollar store test at 7 dpo. and i used all my spare ones daily after that and they darkened up beautifully. From reading from these girls, they all have had very positive experiences with dollar store tests. Good luck and keep us posted!

I think if i still dont get af by tomorrow ill get one. Just i havent had goodluck with them . My last pregnancy no pg test worked only a blood test :wacko:
thank you i will :)

Will just stop you speculating and you can get the answers you need :)

I live in the UK but I've seen early positives with dollar store tests when I use to stalk the pregnancy test forum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->