Daytime naps

Layla

Reaction score
At what age did your child stop having a nap in the daytime?

Charlie and Ethan were way past 2 years old, but Coby seems to be doing it now, yesterday he didnt sleep and today looks to be the same :(

x

Jack hasn't stppoed yet although its not all the time and can vary between 20 mins and 2 hrs!!
I find it tiring some days so you must be exhausted

Emily stopped at around 18 Months

The differance between them is that Jack is always up very early and Emily loves her bed like me :D

think yesterday might have been a one off, he went to sleep not long after i posted this and slept for 2 and a half hours :D

x

Hi guys, abbie still has her afternoon naps, for about 1-1 1/2 if she dont, she gets really cranky,

Layla how is coby getting on with his little bike thing for the stroller (can't remeber what it was called)

lol he wont sit on it anymore :dohh:

He just wants to walk everywhere, hes doing good at walking now tho, i have reins on him coz i dont trust him not to run off coz hes so hyper, i have been taking his pram out with us and if he starts i threaten to put him in it and it does the trick, he stops stropping and walks normaly the way i want to go.

Im not sure what to do about teh bike thing, i was thinking of selling it to get my money back, but then again there will come a day when he doesnt wnt to walk everywehre and we might get some use out of it

x

Its good that he is walking, just keep it for a while, see what happens when the babe is here, when you go out, he might not want to walk, with the new babe in the pram (hope not).. then sell it back on e-bay if he does not use, you should get your money back x

Kayleigh stopped having a daytime nap at 9 months!:shock: She was a really bad sleeper full stop.

Charlie's still have a good 2 hours a day and he doesn't look anywhere near dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->