Dayton Manor park

mummylove

Reaction score
I need help. I ordered tickets online for 3 adults. I didnt see that i had to put a date (i am visually impaired). Well cus i didnt put a date its automatically done tomorrow 9th but no way i can get there i was meant to do it for the 12th sunday. Its all paid for and i have the code. If i ring up will they be able to change it?

Most companies don't exchange tickets, but if you call them and explain the circumstances they may be willing to help. Good luck x

I bought them off the drayton manor site. I spoke to my mate who goes every week and he said they would

Phone them up, i'm sure they'd change it for you especially given the circumstances. They've probably had it happen loads of times tbh:)

I love Drayton Manor, used to go every year as a kid and can't wait to take my own. Hope you get your tickets sorted and have a good time.

Sorted it out thank god lol. I used to live in Tamworth for 35 years lol used to go drayton manor all the time aint been for about 8 years tho lol

Oooohhhh have fun! I took my lo not so long ago and he loved Thomas World so much!

OO have fun, we're off there to Thomas Land next month :) X

I meant 25 years lol. Im only 28 lol. I aint been for a very long time and so excited probably wont sleep tonight im like a big kids lol

I'm glad it is sorted, I love drayton manor, it is my favourite theme park. Have fun!

Went today was a fun day but i have to say its not like how it used to be. Worth the £20 each we paid but i think £36 is not worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->