Dec 1st Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
Who is doing a December 1st box? if so what are you doing for the actual box? will you use like a wicker basket, or a box and decorate it, or something else?

i was thinking of using a cardboard box and wrap it in Christmas wrapping paper and then sit the things inside.

what are you doing??

I got something like this last year but it just has a christmas tree on it and Emily.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Father-C...smetics_Lip_Gloss_PP&var=&hash=item25955a35f2

Our elf is delivering everything in a santa sack x

I'll probably just put it in a christmas gift bag. Or in a brown box and pretend it gpt delivered, he loves getting packages!

I'm going to put it all in a cardboard box and our Christmas fairy will deliver it.

Hi I was just wondering what you all put in your dec 1st boxes as I've never done one before. Last year was the first time I've done a Xmas eve box so would like to do the dec 1st one aswell

I appear to have done one by accident lol

I will be putting everything outon tthe dining table in loose piles as its a bit unfair to put it all in one box when there are individual items. I didn't mean to do one lol....just sort of happened lol

We do a December 1st box instead of a Christmas Eve one, mainly so that we get a whole month of watching the Christmas movie that we put in and wearing the PJ's and also i like that it's 24 days before the big day, so doesn't take any of the excitement away from opening the presents on the actual day as there's enough time for it to build up again.

We're putting in a DVD, PJ's, small toy and chocolate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back