DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Im saving it for Christmas :headspin: Mom is taking me shopping :wohoo: But Im hoping to shop for me while we are out in Union Square :wohoo:

Thats nice of her!! My mom told me that if I get to the weight I am comfortable with, she would take me on a shopping spree too! We've got good moms!

suz can you make a count down blinky for the meet ? is that possible ?

I would have to make a blinkie for every day... but here is a ticker :headspin:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10744;123/st/20081207/e/BnB+San+Francisco+Meet/dt/-3/k/a618/event.png

We can pick a different style if you want :headspin:

oh i just got myself a bigger shopping bag !!! a lot of shopping to be done !!!! lol

:rofl: great idea Miel.... Bigger shopping bag :rofl:

Now I have to decide which ticker to get rid of to put this one in :rofl:

i am going to try do some christmas shopping :)...i saw some of the most cute long socks with a hard bottom to walk on sleepers at victoria secret i really really like!!!

i will buy them and wrap them nicely with daniel name on it and when he open it for christmas i will say: " oh look santa made a mistake those are for me !!! poor santa he has so much to do !!! he was probably tired and made a mistake !!!" that is my plan....heeee

:rofl: Your Funny!!! Sounds like a good plan!!!

Haha I like that idea! I cant wait to get our tree and start putting presents under it!!! I love the ticker, I dont think I have any room in my siggy tho.. =(

I am such a copy cat! I made a ticker too but mine has a plane! :wohoo:

I can not wait!!!!! 2 weeks and 2 days until I meet you guys!!!! :D

So, Suz, Miel or any of the other ladies... Do you like Karaoke? If so, we should all so go! I LOVEEEEEEEE it! :happydance: :dohh: :rofl:

i can watch but i don't do the singing thing...specially in a second language!!!

I want a ticker!! I'm SO excited! I need to buy pjs for our family christmas eve while we shop. Other than that, I won't be doing much shopping. Genki, I'm with you, I'm not much of a Juicy girl, I LOVE Target. Don't get me started on Wal*Mart though. HATE that place!

BB, I told DH he has to let me know by the 1st if he's coming. So he's still thinking about it.

Here is my word of warning... I am a HUGE ABBA fan. If we go to karaoke, this is the song I will end up singing. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuB8xWeA59I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->