DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Any movies you want me to order on Netflix to watch on saturday night ?( we have a big flat screen tv....with ambiance light so if some reason the screen show you a big field of grass the back of the tv ...the wall will turn green:rofl:) Daniel idea to get that TV and not a other ...:rofl::rofl: all about the movie experience !!!

:rofl: I am a musical freak but I love ALL movies!!!! :D I am game for anything. (Gosh... I say that a lot in this thread. LOL)

I soooo wish I could come to this meet!!! I love SF!!! I would make you go to The Cheesecake Factory in Macy's and Hermès off Union Square.....I am soooo :mrgreen:

Have a great time girls!! Get pictures and I will get some of our Chester meet on monday x

Awww... we would have loved to have you come. :D Maybe we can have Cheesecake Factory in honor of you! (God, I miss Cheesecake Factory!)

Awww... we would have loved to have you come. :D Maybe we can have Cheesecake Factory in honor of you! (God, I miss Cheesecake Factory!)

Please do!!!! Have an enourmous slice of vanilla bean....:munch:

2 weeks from right now I will be hanging with Suz and Miel!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

i could wait i decorated the house already for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

:wohoo: Im going to work on mine next weekend :wohoo:

i was going to be to busy next week end ...and Daniel told me i could sooooooo didn't wait for him to tell me twice!!!

:wohoo: Im going to work on mine next weekend :wohoo:
Me too! :dance: I can not wait! We always line the hallways and living room with lights so I can not wait to see it!!!! It always feels festive!

ladies ? are you ready ??????????????????????????:)

:wohoo:

:happydance:

:headspin:

:dance:

OMG! So thrilled! We are in the final stretch!

This is gonna be so fun! (If only it would stop snowing! I have never taken off in an airplane in the snow and it scares me. :dohh: We have gotten like 2 feet since Friday!) It will be so nice to see sunshine and warm temps. (Anything over 40 is warm! :rofl:)

My friend in SF said the temp was 82 degrees today!!!! You lucky gals!!!! :mrgreen:

xx

My friend in SF said the temp was 82 degrees today!!!! You lucky gals!!!! :mrgreen:

xx

it's more in the mid 60 right now and foggy as well...probably warmer on Suz side so...

You ladies are going to have so much fun! I really wish I could have gone this year

so ladies let's get some timing together :)

Genki will flight in on the Saturday but the meet will happen on Sunday December 7th should we said around 10:30 Am at my house so we can go down town around noon ? or Burton and holly do you need a later time ? i don't really know how you want to work this out if the babies need to have a nap etc...

We can have a breakfast /lunch at my house if need ...planning on baking some muffins , i can provide coffee, tea etc...if someone wants to bring something else to contribute it will be great too....

or maybe if we figure out what time everyone wants to head back home we can adjust the time what time we meet ? (it's dark by 5 pm now...)

Anytime works for me. Erica always needs a morning nap, however if we are driving in the morning, she will take it in the car. Anything I can bring, let me know. Or else I'll take a guess and hope you ladies like it lol. Holly, did you and your DH decide if he was gonna go? My DH is off, so he can go, or he can stay home lol. I'm so excited girls!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->