• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Something totally fun for a Sleep Over :wacko:

Where is your mind Vickie :smug:

should i put the hot tub back on? if none of us are preggo of course ...!!! you have a swimming suit suz or you go naked?

:rofl: :rofl: I have a suit but it doesnt fit anymore :rofl:

:shock: Naked :shock:

Where is your mind Miel :rofl:

hey !
Suz if we wanted (in case Daniel did not want to come ...) Sarah and i on the way back could take the train back to Emerville and then Bart to my house too right ?
So we will could leave the 3 of us in one car to the meet if you were sleeping over on the Saturday ...probably daniel will come but we have many option ...

:shock: Naked in the hot tub? What kind of party are you girls planning :rofl:

:rofl: Thats what Im wondering :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-073.gifhttps://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/kdchat/blondboob.gif

MIEL :sadangel:

what? i have gone naked in my hot tub before:blush: ...

but we will keep it nice and PG13 for the evening :rofl:

:rofl: Miel! I'm sure you have :rofl: but have you done it with a bunch of other girls around?? :rofl:

:rofl: Miel! I'm sure you have :rofl: but have you done it with a bunch of other girls around?? :rofl:

YEP:)!
but just bare top...my husband doesn"t like it when i am tooooooo naked front other:rofl:
but i was raise in France i always being at the beach half naked since baby age...i am not to shy about my body...when we went to france at the beach for the first time together my husband and i and my family and friends ...Daniel was speaking to me in english warning me if i did go naked he was leaving the beach ...and on the other side my brother , my sister were telling " what's wrong with you ? why are you wearing a swimming suit?" i did comprise between the 2 sides and i just went bare top and kept my bottom to make husband happy...
but honestly i don't have any nudity problem ...but in the contest it doesn't involve sex..(what i mean by that if Suz did go naked (as example Suz) i will not spend my time staring at her breasts i will cary on as if she was wearing a suit ...but most of it it's with people i feel confortable with and i am sure they are ok with ...
but in USA it's difficult to have that ...most of the time i don't feel confortable doing it beccause they don"t feel confortable either ...is that make sens? i just go the flaw ...

i made the mistake to go in france at the beach with Daniel and his family (his aunt and uncle from san Francisco ) they took picture of me half naked i did not pay attention at the time since i was in a trustful contest with my family now every Thanks giving party they have with many peoples i do not know they have on the background thier pictures of vacations in europe on a flashshow on TV with me at the beach , my all familly ...imagine people faces when they see me real at the party ...:blush: but you see in France will not do that having a show on TV of us naked ...

:awww:

You are so cute Miel :hugs: :hugs:

:hug: Different cultures. I'm way way to shy about my body to go naked in front of anyone but Stan ;)

:hug: Different cultures. I'm way way to shy about my body to go naked in front of anyone but Stan ;)

Same with me and Greg. I have put on so much weight lately, I am not even that thrilled about him seeing me naked!

YEP:)!
but just bare top...my husband doesn"t like it when i am tooooooo naked front other:rofl:
but i was raise in France i always being at the beach half naked since baby age...i am not to shy about my body...when we went to france at the beach for the first time together my husband and i and my family and friends ...Daniel was speaking to me in english warning me if i did go naked he was leaving the beach ...and on the other side my brother , my sister were telling " what's wrong with you ? why are you wearing a swimming suit?" i did comprise between the 2 sides and i just went bare top and kept my bottom to make husband happy...
but honestly i don't have any nudity problem ...but in the contest it doesn't involve sex..(what i mean by that if Suz did go naked (as example Suz) i will not spend my time staring at her breasts i will cary on as if she was wearing a suit ...but most of it it's with people i feel confortable with and i am sure they are ok with ...
but in USA it's difficult to have that ...most of the time i don't feel confortable doing it beccause they don"t feel confortable either ...is that make sens? i just go the flaw ...

i made the mistake to go in france at the beach with Daniel and his family (his aunt and uncle from san Francisco ) they took picture of me half naked i did not pay attention at the time since i was in a trustful contest with my family now every Thanks giving party they have with many peoples i do not know they have on the background thier pictures of vacations in europe on a flashshow on TV with me at the beach , my all familly ...imagine people faces when they see me real at the party ...:blush: but you see in France will not do that having a show on TV of us naked ...

Hey honey if you have the body FLAUNT IT!

I was like that too......

Ever since I started going to the gym, I don't give a rip who I am nude around. It makes no difference to me. :shrug: But... that being said, I will bring a suit. LMAO!!! :rofl:

Miel, I think I may fly in about 9:45am. Is that a problem. I can probably get a later flight but the damn Anchorage airport tends to fly really early and really late but not a ton of inbetween going out. :dohh: I will just fly all morning. :) If that is too early, no worries... just let me know.

OMFG!!! Sleepover/Hot Tub/Christmas Decorations/Hot Chocolate! BEST VACATION WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!! :happydance:

:wohoo:

If its too early for Miel, I could probably pick you up on my way to Miels house :wohoo:

If Miel doesnt mind having me there all day too :rofl:

:wohoo: I swear I will be like a little puppy when I get off the plane. Tail wagging, all excited and nervous and stupid acting! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"