DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

it's fine we can pick you up ...no problem ...or Suz if you want to come up early we can plan a day in San Francisco ...i am 15 minute away from the airport so Suz you can pick me up and we can pick up her up together too...either way !

I will buy tickets a week from Monday and then I will get you guys all the times and stuff! SOOOO COOL!!!!

Suz, if you are coming down to San Fran, why don't we meet there?
How exciting that Genki is coming too!! I'm glad we scrapped the skating, it would have been fun, but I'm not sure how that would have worked with Bella. I'm SO excited to see you all again! I haven't been on the boards much and I miss you all!!

BB, I was in Pleasanton last Friday at the mall and I had some time to waste, I almost called you, but I didn't want to bug you.

BTW, DH lost his job, so whatever we do, the cheaper the better!

Well we could do something in the bay area :headspin: Either way What ever works for everyone.... We could go to union square and see the window displays :wohoo:

I'm up for anything! I'm just thinking since everyone will be down here it's easier. I'm SO excited!!

:rofl: that would make the most sense :rofl:

I'm up for anything, just super excited!! Holly, dont worry about bugging me, my goodness, as a SAHM, I have NO LIFE! Feel free to call me anytime!! I actually dont have any of your ladies numbers anymore since I got a new phone, so if you would like to PM them to me, that would be nice. :)

So excited, I haven't even met you Miel, or Genki! This meet is gonna be great!!

so we can do breakfast at my house on the sunday and we can all go to downtown san francisco and visit the window display etc...do you want to that ladies?

i am going to put Suz and genkimini on the pan cake productions for you :) since they are sleeping over :)...

I have one request but it has been a LONG time since I have been in SF so I am not sure how far it is from anything else. Can we go to Fisherman's Wharf at some point?

If no one else is into it, no worries! :D

that sounds great Miel!!!!! Im a good pancake maker :rofl:

Maybe we can do the fisherman's warf and the ferry building on the saturday with Suz ...(it can be cold out there for the kids...)and do the down town for the meet on the sunday...

I wouldnt mind hanging out at the warf on Saturday :headspin: That would be a blast!

Are we meeting on Saturday or Sunday? BB is your DH coming? If not, you and I could ride together, since I know you don't like to drive. If he's coming we won't all fit.

Sunday the 7th...

Genkie is flying in on Saturday from Alaska :wohoo:

So on Saturday she would like to hang out at the Warf .... You are all more then welcome to come that day too

and then we were having a sleep over like little kids at Miels house then Sunday meet at Union Square for the day and then go home. And Genki flies home Early monday morning.....

:wohoo:

Or if you prefer we can do Union square on the Saturday and then Suz we can do the Warf on the sunday so you are not stress up to drive back home ?

I dont mind..... What ever works for everyone..... But im really looking forward to the sleep over :rofl:

I just bought some PJ bottoms for the event :rofl:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/clothes/100_5098.jpg

I dont mind..... What ever works for everyone..... But im really looking forward to the sleep over :rofl:

I just bought some PJ bottoms for the event :rofl:

Tell me about it !!!! i must go buy some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of mine have holes in them :rofl::rofl:so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should do the meet on Saturday (of course depending what time she fly in ...) but like that we take it easy on the Sunday and you can take the road whatever so you don;t feel rush ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->