DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Ill send out a PM.......

CUTE PJ's!!! I will have to get some new ones too! :rofl: I showed Jack and was like... "I need new ones too, ok?" :rofl:

Me --> :wohoo:

i can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i like to have something forward to look for beside the BFP!!!

I found my PJ's for the meet up!!!!!!! I am ordering them this weekend! :D

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10242886

:rofl: (I need a hobby! LOL)

OOOhhh Those are sooo cute

Awww... thanks! :rofl: DH was like, "I like Snoopy!" LOL!! He's so cute!!!!!!! :rofl:

Seriously... I will not believe this meet up is happening until I get on that plane!!!!!!! :wohoo: SO COOL!

It will be alot of fun. Im really looking forward to the entire weekend. I cant wait to see the babies :headspin:

I uninvited DH! It's a girl only weekend, I take it?

I think Amanda is planning to brink her OH... and Daniel will be there. My hubby does not want to do the sleep over thing... :rofl:

:rofl: Please feel free to bring you DH's and OH's! I would love to meet them all! I love to see happy couples! :D

Next week end i have to buy my PJ for sure !!! i am so jaleous of yours guys!!!!!!!!!!

Sara if you want to stay longer then the monday you are welcome !!! i can always take a extra day off :)!!!!

:D Awww... thanks... I have to go back to work on Tuesday but I can probably stay later into Monday and fly home later in the day/eveing. I will look at the flight times. I only reason I was leaving at the crack of dawn is because I totally do not want to be in the way or interrupt your life or anything!

I am buying my tickets after I get paid a week from now so then I will have it set. I will probably let you know my flight options before I buy the tickets and go over everything so I am not intruding on your life too much. I absolutly want this to be fun and stress free for everyone! :) I don't want you all thinking, "I wish Sarah would leave now!" :rofl:

:hugs:

i don't think Daniel will come down town...so it will just be me:)and suz and genki:)

so holly and burton you will let us push the strollers a little so we can practice ? :)

PS: Suz did you buy it ? i want to see!!!

I have not bought my swim suit yet. Im still looking at styles :headspin:

I think either way if its just girls or if Hubbies come, we will all have a blast. I believe Amanda was bringing her Hubby on Sunday because he as that day off. So What every you girlies want to do is fine with me.

we never figure it out Saturday or Sunday?
Holly and Amanda are you driving together?

Someone got new PJs now that the peer pressure got to be too much. ;)

Attachments

• linpjs.jpg
    linpjs.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78