DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Love the pjs! I'm fine for either day. Which day do you want to go BB? Of course you can push the strollers and hold the babies too (I know, I shouldn't complain, I'm very blessed to have a baby) my arms get tired. She's 20 lbs. already! She's a chunky monkey!

:rofl: Love the PJs Miel :rofl:

:wohoo: Im getting really excited! I cant wait to see everyone.

We will have to figure out a perfect place for lunch. Somewhere that will work for the babies and not cost too much. Miel any suggestions?

i think down town is going to be crazy no matter where we want to go eat...so maybe what we could do is meet on Sunday at my house around 11AM and we can make a style breakfast /brunch for everyone and then we can leave all together down town (if we take the bart from my house we are 10 minutes away so need to look for parking or paid for parking ) and we can go there around 1 pm ...so giving us time to see each other at my house etc....what you think?

we can bake some bleuberries muffins , scrambles eggs , chicken apple sausages!!! fruits salad yummy!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great. Let me know what to bring :wohoo:

:blush: https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/72112-pointless-got-tankini.html#post1098237

date is approaching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

so suz you bought the tankini but you have time to drop like 5 pounds before you come no? you lose so fast:)!!!

I GOT MY PLANE TICKETS!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I fly into SF on Saturday morning at 8:38am and I fly out of SF on Monday evening at 5:30pm! :happydance:

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Bummer is that I can not get the PJs I want because they say shipping to AK is almost $10!!!! Screw that!!! I am going to the store tomorrow to get something else! :)

3 weeks from tomorrow until I get to meet you guys!!!! :wohoo:

:rofl: Ship them to my house... Ill bring them to the meet for you :rofl:

:wohoo: Im so excited you go tyour tickets.

If I strike out on PJ shopping, I may just take you up on that! :rofl:

I found different PJs but I am a HUGE Disney fan so I am happy and I already ordered them!

https://disneyshopping.go.com/disne...epwear-Mickey-Mouse-Pajama-Loungewear-for-Her

Ahh I keep getting so behind on this thread! I'm so excited! Sunday works fine for me, and I can either bring DH or not bring him, doesn't matter. He'd be happy watching football with the house and TV to himself LOL. But he'd also put a smile on his face and come with. Holly, if you wanna bring your hubby, I'll bring mine, if not, I'll leave him at home and we can ride together if its still ok? If we do ride together, will there be room to bring my Buzz? I so wanna buy a Zapp too, but DH thinks I'm nuts!! If the Buzz wont fit, it might be an excuse.. who knows? I cant wait to meet Bella too! And of course geminigenki, and miel!!! And union square is going to be sooo pretty! I think we're gonna come out the weekend before and see the Christmas Tree lighting. Maybe I'll see ya their Miel? Only 3 weeks!! =)

Hi guys... with my plane tickets, I got this for free. Anyone interested?

https://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=tsdt&ofid=9066&stat=4&flgc=0&rfrr=-37435

yes we can still ride together! I will ask DH if he wants to go and let you know. How big is your stoller? I have a Murano, my stroller can stand on end in the back and I think your car seat will be able to fit next to Bella's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->