*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

lorna yes it is funny but :happydance: i think he has just drifted off to sleep but will be up in an hour for his last bottle then its bed time:thumbup:
it has been quiet maybe every has just been busy.
i was going to baby club tomorrow but as caleb still has cold im leaving it this week cos i dont want any other babies getting it .xx

Evevnig!

Lost another 2lb at slimming - total of 12.5lb now :happydance:
Aww bless Dewi in bed already! I bet he sleeps really well, Noah did the first time he went before us as it gave him time to settle in the quiet with snoring... :haha:

Faye, Lorna I love it when LO seem to stare at something and talk away to it :haha:

wow nic on weight loss. I've only lost 3lb's ha ha x does anyone else feels like sometimes when your feeding little on it seems ages. I have patience when he's crying but a bottle can drag. Hope everyone is ok and most little ones are in bed x

Oh I know how you feel last time I was at baby clinic a woman seen me starting to feed him was in ages came out and smiled and said gosh are you still feeding him?? Poor you I wouldn't have the patience for that my baby guzzles her bottle down in 10mins. I was just like well good for you smug cow grrrr (though didnt actually say that) lmao

Matthews dozing ish on my arm with his bottle still he'll be sleeping by about 12.30 he just doesnt go to bed for the night any earlier :dohh: But suppose cant complain lol

I dunno with all the weaning stuff dont want to start to early iykwim like before he's ready so closer to 6 months the better il feel i think.

Nic- well done on the weight loss :)

Was out tonight at Tesco lol

errrggghhh and we're back on the 3am nonsense silly non sleeping child!

But worse than that hubby has now got a sickness bug...he's been back and forth to the loo most of the night...just what we need! Hoping it was more something he ate than a bug so we cant catch it but then again he did go to the hospital so it could be a bug!

Morning :flower:

Charlie, Poor DH I hope he feels better soon :hugs:

:wave:

Emilie woke up at 3am for a feed :wacko:

Whats everyones plans today?

morning.

OH is off work with a cold... or Flu as he thinks. I asked him to watch Noah while I take James to school so i dont have to mess about, and he couldn't possibly cos he sooooo poorly:growlmad: I say, when I am next ill I am just gonna take to bed and tell him to sort the kids!! Bloody Men!

So, instead of friends coming here, we're off to my friends house although It was my turn for lunch so I am taking jacket Spuds and beans with me :haha:

Hope you all have a good day xx

we're off to baby clinic to get weighed and price up new mac books...hubbys has died!!!

Morning all :)

Lorna - yes I do mean the chair in your pic, Jake loves it too. I took the mirror off the toy bar though, looked like it was going to wack him in the face when it rocks.

Jake woke up at 2.45 and then again at 6 so he's regressed a bit (he was doing longer on the first sleep last week) but it's not too bad. Luckily he seems a lot better now, so maybe he did just have a bit of a blockage, if he does it again I might try some water (thanks Nic).

Sounds like it's the OHs that are getting ill now, hope they are feeling better soon and can I also hope that mine doesn't get it, he's had his illness for the winter - he was on antibiotics for a chest infection for the week before Jake was born, I was running around after him rather than him after me (and clever little monkey must have known daddy needed his sleep and waited till he was better).

Well done on the weight loss Nic, I'm so impressed with anyone who can sick to a diet, I've never really needed to, but every time I try to be healthier for a bit I only last a few days before I go for the chocolate!

Jake takes ages to feed if I BF him, at least 30 mins. When we give him EBM from a bottle he'd guzzle it in 5 mins if we let him so DH keeps giving him breaks otherwise he doesn't realise he's full, you give him more and he's sick (he's never sick when I BF him).

Today I've got to take the car for servicing and going to see my pregnant friend and we might go for lunch with another friend. Pregnant friend is due on mothers day (how nice is that?) she's still on team yellow, I think it's a girl, DH thinks it's a boy (as do her and her DH) so it'll be interesting to see who's right.

Hope everyone else has a nice day x

Jaydee, Emilie used to hate the toy bar she plays with it now alittle but still isnt overly keen on it :haha: I also took the mirror off for the same reason

Im glad Jake seems better :hugs:

Have fun today :flower:

No plans here really, take Emilie to get weighed & take a stroll down the shop

I have nooooo idea what is going on with Molly's sleep pattern... since her jabs a week ago it's been really hit and miss but she usually wont settle until 4am! Then she sleeps on OH for a few hours and then she'll come into my bed until about 1pm which is when I want to get up so I wash/dress her and she falls asleep again until 4. Not sure what to do... I still bathe her and get her ready for bed at 8pm and she used to be sleeping by 9/10. Maybe get her up earlier than 1pm? I'm scared of overtiring her though, because those are baaaad days :lol:

How long did his macbook last, chuck? Mine's been absolutely hammered for the past 4 years and is still doing really well! Slow but alive and I must drop it once a day these days :/ clearly going to die soon.

Today is hopefully the day that OH's game arrives. He ordered from game instead of play for the sake of a few quid and it's meant he's missed out on the usual "one day earlier than release" bonus. Postie is such a lazy git... 2pm he shows up :/ also off to Tesco to look for cute sleepsuits. Have ordered some from Next but not enough, couldn't find many I liked and she currently only has plain white ones. What a boring day... but, I LOVE tesco! :lol:

Hope everyone is well x

Well monster is 12lb 1oz now, Hubby is still shouting at the toilet..he is not well.

All aches and pains - but so bad he is actually moaning and groaning NOT like him at all!

Ah well I've disinfected the toilet and sink and will do that a few more times today and try to keep as clean as possible so neither me nor Dewi get what ever it is (fingers crossed) apparently theres a norovirus going around...boo.

How long did his macbook last, chuck? Mine's been absolutely hammered for the past 4 years and is still doing really well! Slow but alive and I must drop it once a day these days :/ clearly going to die soon.

A good few years, the battery has been awful for ages - its had thousands of recharge cycles and now theres some issue with the screen getting power, the hard drive etc is fine but by the time we paid to get it fixed we'd be halfway to a new macbook!

Wahhh, I'm jealous! I want a new macbook! The new ones look amazing.

But you know, if he can splash out on a macbook, I'm thinking... new nappies? :D

Wahhh, I'm jealous! I want a new macbook! The new ones look amazing.

But you know, if he can splash out on a macbook, I'm thinking... new nappies? :D

lol I wish...it'll be on finance, the finance dealy he had on his pro is coming to an end so its the money he was spending on that. Plus its his spending money huff.

We bought the BTP BG set to avoid spending money on more nappies...he just doesn't get it. When I'm back to work (the end of the month waaaaaaa!!) I'll have a few more pennies to get the odd nappy here and there! w00t! I NEED the Issybear's with skulls and the flames and there's a nappy with rockets..but I cant remember who makes it, cushies maybe? meh you need to fix a tushies tuesday cop for me lol!

Leanne, Im sorry Moly's sleep pattern is all over the place :hugs: Im really sure what to suggest :hugs:

Charlie, I hope DH feels better soon :hugs::hugs: :happydance: on the weight gain :flower:

Charlie, I hope DH feels better soon :hugs::hugs: :happydance: on the weight gain :flower:

LOL OMG I read that and though WTF IS SHE CALLING ME FAT!!!!????

<face palm> then I realised you meant Dewi bwahahahahaha I need more sleep!

Charlie, :haha::haha: Sorry I meant to put "well done on the weight gain Dewi" :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->