*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Dewi was really grumpy after his jabs so after we got back from town (I fed him at the dr's and he slept till we got home) we didnt get much done.

It made me tear up seeing his face go from happy and smiling to inconsolable pain! Poor mites.

Esmé wasn't too bad, she cried for a few seconds then stopped, which is good as I was dreading an inconsolable baby. Not looking forward to the next ones as it's 3 jabs :cry:

Our jabs were at months rather than weeks too, lullaby.

elski-i just don't think he likes him crying but things are ok everyone has their moments. caleb has just had 2nd lot of jabs and was ok to cried for a few seconds then was ok he's asleep now. I had to feed him at docs to. He is now 12lb 6 . Oh has his first driving lesson today then it's spaghetti bolognes x hope everyone is ok x

Femme - Jake was really wingey after his jabs, I wanted to cry when they did it. They upset his sleeping pattern too, back to normal now, so maybe Molly will sort herself out. No idea what else to suggest - give her a bath and fill her full of food? Works with Jake.

Elski - did HV say anything about weigh gain? Maybe some weeks are anti growth spurts? Mine wittered at me cos he'd fallen slightly below the percentile line cos he's small to start with but I know that he's ok really, if you think she's doing ok I wouldn't worry too much.

Having a nightmare with the car service, in a loan car for the 2nd day running! Might type the full story out sometime when I have both hands (he's feeding atm) but safe to say they wo't be getting glowing feedback if one of their random researchers rings me!

wow the flat is so quiet. Oh is on driving lesson. Dog is sleeping and so is caleb. I'm sure it wont last to long. Just got to do hoovering and thats it. I really want a holiday maybe when oh passes test thats if he likes it x

Matthew really cried at first jabs ....so did I :blush: It was horrible because he doesnt cry cry iykwim.

Arg ok Im going to type out Matthew's general routine atm and see what you ladies think.

8.30am - wake up, Bottle (6-7oz), changed, and bit of play while changing
9.30am - He's Napping
11.30am - He wakes, Gets changed again and dressed for the day and playtime
12pm-12.15pm - Bottle (6-7oz) (Where I come on BnB)
1.30pm - Nap (where I usually frantically run about make a quick dinner and tidy up)
2.15pm - Wakes up again and plays on his own in the cot for a wee bit
2.30pm - Changed and playtime
This is where it usually goes up the left. The next feed which like today was due around 3.45pm he usually starts howling for early by about 30mins-45mins(fair enough if he's hungry give him it) But from that bottle on he will snack on his bottle the whole way through to bed time which atm is between midnight and 1am and if im lucky will maybe go down for another nap (today he hasnt napped since no matter how many times I've tried) And I think his bedtime is sooo late because he wont nap later in the afternoon or will have a 2hour nap after teatime and then is wide awake right through.

I just don't have a clue lol

hi girls
((((hugs))) for all the babas getting there jabs poor wee things Cole really took it 2 heart he screamed the place down he is now 13lb 6oz i cant believe how big he is.

sweet cole is also unsettled at that time of the day and breast feeds from 4pm right till around 9pm then has a 7oz bottle of expressed milk and gos to bed for the night

flower i read a few days ago your lil man was ill hopes he better

big hello to everyone els i have to go and feed cole dh normally does this feed but he flew of to manchester 2day 2 go watch man-u play

i have a facebook if anyone would like 2 add me
https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Ann-marie-Mc-Shane/100000011050745

:flower::hugs:

well I finally got my IUD today, still havent had a 2nd period so they made my do a pg test - negative thanfully lol.

But blimey what a lot of faffing! He was rummaging around in there nearly 15 minutes!! It would seem things have pinged back in there as it were. He said well you did have a section - implying its easier if you did dilate etc - so he seemed very surprised when I told him I got to 9.5cm!

The worst bit was all I could think of while the dr was down there was argh his hair is tickling my leg!

well I finally got my IUD today, still havent had a 2nd period so they made my do a pg test - negative thanfully lol.

But blimey what a lot of faffing! He was rummaging around in there nearly 15 minutes!! It would seem things have pinged back in there as it were. He said well you did have a section - implying its easier if you did dilate etc - so he seemed very surprised when I told him I got to 9.5cm!

The worst bit was all I could think of while the dr was down there was argh his hair is tickling my leg!

:rofl: That sounds really really wrong :rofl:

Arrrg nooooo Matthew's waking up again :dohh: 25 mins nap thats all he's slept from 2pm today :dohh:

Faye, Sorry Caleb woke up at 1 :hugs:

Sweetluallby, Emilie has her next lot at 16 weeks & a few days, How are you? :flower:

Leanne, Not soft at all, Ive heard alot say the same :hugs: How are you? How is Molly?

Jaydee, sorry yiour having trouble with the car sevice :hugs:

Kittykat, Sorry Cole is unsettled :hugs: sent a request on FB :flower:

Charlie, :happydance: on finally getting the IUD :haha: on the hair tickling the leg comment :flower:

Elizabeth, How are you? :flower:

We had fun in town, DH than picked me up from my mums & we went & brought Emilie a Jumperoo cant wait to see her face in it tomorrow :haha:

Faye - glad things are ok now :)

JayDee - no the HV didn't say anything so I don't think there's anything to worry about re weight gain, I guess I was just a bit worried and maybe a little disappointed because sometimes I see on the BF forum of babies that have made huge gains from BFing but every baby's different 'eh?

Lullaby - I can't really comment on your routine as we're so all over the place :blush:. The whole routine thing really stresses me out and makes me feel all inadequate when it doesn't go to plan so we're just bumbling along doing whatever :winkwink:

Lorna - Let us know how it goes with the Jumperoo!!

:hugs:

SL - This is my "routine".

7am - Bottle - 6oz.
7.30 - sit in swing and chill
8am - washed and dressed.
8.30am - leave for school run.
8.30 - 9.15 sleeps in car
9.15 - Play time!!!!!
10am- nap time - only sleeps on changing mat during day :haha:
10.30 Bottle - 6oz
11am - Play
12.30 - Nap
1pm Play or cuddles
1.30 - Bottle 6oz
2pm - play time
3.30 - sleep time
4pm - play and cuddles when daddy home!
5.30pm - feed 40z
6pm - watch us eat tea!
6.30 - play and often a 10-15min Power nap
7pm - bath and get ready for bed.
7.45-8pm Wind down and bottle 6oz
8pm Bed till 6.30-7am ish.

Noah is what i call a "battery" baby. he only need quick re-charges every now and then. he doesn't have full sleeps.

Hope everyone is well. Been really busy tonight so not able to comment to all.

xxx

wow some of you have so much structured routines, play time nap time etc,

Ive not been on much on this thread cos of the stalker boy. But nevermind.

Ava wakes up around 8ish could be 9 sometimes 7, depending?? for a bottle, goes back to sleep for a bit, depending if were going out i wake her and change her etc and get myself ready or ill let her sleep, she usually has a nap around lunch time, depending what time shes woken in the morning. and another in the afternoon, and a short one in the eve. last bottle is around 9 and sleeps all nite. She is back down to 5oz and only just taking the full 5oz again, for a few days she was only taking 2, and thats when she stopped sleepin 12 hours down to 10. no biggy really, Shes only put on 7oz in 2 weeks, so is now 13lb 7oz. not TOO bad, but definately slowed down.Think she has had a bit of a bug, i did too. Shes also fully teething now, man those cheeks are like fire's!so so so red and dry, :(

cant remember what everyone else said.......
oh our next jags are 24th

:hugs:

Arrrg nooooo Matthew's waking up again :dohh: 25 mins nap thats all he's slept from 2pm today :dohh:

How much does he nap during the day?

I'll get 2 or 3 naps out of Dewi during the day from 10 to 45 minutes. But then his 'night time' starts at around 6/7pm when he starts really sleeping and he's full of beans by 6am...he usually wants up at 5am but I can cuddle him back to sleep for a little longer!

Little bugger is back on 3hr fed on the dot it would seem - must be growing again - we had midnight, 3am and 6am feeds, he is actually napping now, it wont last so I best dash around and do a job or 2!

morning all hope everyone is well. Have managed to get 5 mins while caleb is kicking his legs in his bouncer chair. It is funny you start talking to him and he smiles.
Hope all the poorly babies are well. I was wondering where you were, but thought it was cos of that reason.
Kit kat i will add you just got to get on computer.
Aww lorna hope the jumperoo goes well don't forget the pictures.
Charlie at least your not having #2 then.
Oh and routines we haven't got one especially if caleb has been in pushchair he could sleep forever. The only thing i try and keep the same is his last bottle about 9 x x hope your all ok x

Morning

:wave:

Elizabeth, How are you?

Charlie, How are you? How is DH?

Claire, :hugs: How are you doing?

Sweetlullaby, How are you?

Faye, How are you?

Everytime the music went off she looked at it as if to say "wtf?" :haha:

Attachments

• 13 weeks 012.jpg
    13 weeks 012.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 13 weeks 019.jpg
    13 weeks 019.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 13 weeks 026.jpg
    13 weeks 026.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2
Morning all, hope everyone is ok.

Car's back, DH seems happy it's ok now so we're sorted.

Jake didn't want to sleep last night, kept trying to feed him as he was acting hungry. After over an hour decided he couldn't be hungry but still screaming so had to rock him to sleep in my arms. Not had to do that since he was tiny, hope he doesn't make a habit of it.
He's been really upset this morning too, finally got him to sleep just now but he wouldn't stop crying - wish I knew what was up with him so I could make him better....:(

hi lorna im fine thanks. aww emile is so cute in the jumperoo caleb still doesnt know what to think of his and we have to bounce him in it. how are you?

jaydee-hope jake gets better.

After being awake for 2 hours caleb is now asleep. he keeps on trying to fight his sleep and just gets worked up.well the washer is on and hoovering is done so just got to wait for washing now. oh and just doing an asda shop xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->