*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I'm not allowed to buy things on finance, we only get things if we can buy them outright. Fair enough I guess, OH's parents were crap with finances and had crazy credit card debt and his sister went bankrupt so he's extra careful. Doesn't help me when I'm itching to get things and can't wait! :lol:

Afternoon :) how are we all?

Chuck - sorry too hear your OH is ill, that bug's nasty, I hope you and Dewi avoid it...

It's second jabs tomorrow. Took her to get weighed today and she's 12lb 7oz, which is less than 1lb since she was last weighed 4wks ago so not sure whether to be worried or not :nope:

After all the lovely sunshine, it's meant to rain again tomorrow, boooo.

Do you bf or ff elski?

Well done emilie! That's fantastic! OH's friend has an 8 month old who weighs 15lb! Emilie is very healthy! x

Femme - I BF. I know BF'd babies gain less weight but still, 14oz in 4wks seems a really small amount and she's dropped from just above the 75th percentile to just above the 50th :(

Femme - I BF. I know BF'd babies gain less weight but still, 14oz in 4wks seems a really small amount and she's dropped from just above the 75th percentile to just above the 50th :(

Well, it's not a huge gain but it is a decent gain. Plus Molly's just reached the 50h centile after tracking perfectly along 25th, it takes a while for them to find their true centile and jabs can really mess things up. Since Molly had hers last tues she fed far less until yesterday so I wouldn't be surprised if she gained very little.

:hugs:

ETA it does slow at some point or baby would be like 3 stone at the age of one! :lol:

Well, it's not a huge gain but it is a decent gain. Plus Molly's just reached the 50h centile after tracking perfectly along 25th, it takes a while for them to find their true centile and jabs can really mess things up. Since Molly had hers last tues she fed far less until yesterday so I wouldn't be surprised if she gained very little.

:hugs:

ETA it does slow at some point or baby would be like 3 stone at the age of one! :lol:

Thanks Femme :hugs: I was wondering that, actually. I was thinking surely if they carried on at the weight-gaining rate they start at, I'd have a baby - and norks! - the size of Belgium :haha:

Elizabeth, I think Leanne has said everything perfectly :hugs::hugs:

Leanne, :haha: I guessed 15Ibs 4 with DH last night I wasnt far off

hi everyone hope your ok. Read the post's today just haven't had time to write because caleb has been grumpy. I'm getting him weighed tomorrow no jab's though but want to see doctor this time or at least see the nurse not speak to her on the phone. Feeling a a bit down today as oh has on patience with caleb crying and just leaves him to cry.worst thing he said was i didn't want a baby any way. So i went out for 2 hours and when i come back after a while he eventualy said sorry but yet again he is in a mood and i haven't done anything wrong. I wish i could go to parents but they would poke their noses in well my dad would. Oh well rant over sorry all just had to get it out x x hope everyone is well and little ones to x x

Evening everyone :hugs:

Awwww Pink sorry you're feeling down :hugs:

Elski I think just under a pound isn't anything to worry about and it says in the red book that babies can go between several percentiles until they are about one.

Soooo sorry I can't really remember anything else I've just read :blush: But I really hope everyone is well and all those gorgeous LO's are well too :hugs:

Skyla's cold is nearly gone now thank goodness :happydance: She is nearly back to her old sleeping routine although I'm wondering if the move into her cot is the reason for that? -the mattress just seems so much more comfortable than her flimsy,plastic moses basket one.

:hugs: everyone x x x x

inxsmhpy, Im glad Skyar is better :flower: How are you doing?

Faye, :hugs::hugs:

feeling bit better now. Have managed to put caleb in his cot think he is just lying there ha ha. Time to watch one born every minute x

Faye, Im glad your feeling better :flower: :haha: Im watching it too

Morning :D

:waves:

How is everyone?

inxsmhpy, Im glad your well :flower: Im doing good thanks :flower:

Whats everyones plans today?

Were off to town to meet my mum for a stroll & lunch

I still cant watch anything birth related, the thought of it make sme want to cry. I nearly ended up in tears the other night at the swimming pool when the pregnant ladies arrived to do aqua natal!

morning all. Caleb decided to wake up at 1 so had to sleep next to me til 5 had a bottle then slept til 8 x we are supposed to get calebs jabs today but doubt they will give them as he still has cough x hope your all ok and lo's to x

Morning people! How is everyone?

LO had her jabs just now and is now asleep, then we've got cranial osteopath a bit later.

Glad Skyla's on the mend. Hope all the other babies and mummies and OH's are well too :)

Pink, sorry your OH is being a bit of a git. It's stressful having a LO so hopefully things will blow over and get back to normal soon :hugs:

Afternoon ladies :wave:

Hope everyone is well and all the not so well LO's feel better soon!

Does everyone elses LO's get their injections at 8 weeks,12weeks,16 weeks type thing?

Matthew's are next Tuesday his go 2 months, 3 months 4 months etc.

Am I being soft or did anyone else's LO get really, inconsolably upset after the jabs? It was really hard :( I've had OH book the day off for the next lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->