*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Awww Nic :hugs: poor Noah- I agree with everyone else give some more calpol and if that doesn't work ring NHS Direct :hugs:

Was going to have a moan about stupid stuff really but doesn't seem right now!

Hope everyone and their LO's are well. Hope that 2nd dose of Calpol works for Noah, Nic x x x

Hello Kitty :hugs:

Nic, How is Noah doing?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Morning.

Well we gave more Calpol at 9pm and finally got him off to sleep. He then slept till 6am and is like another child this morning. Loads brighter . Still a bit snuffly, but happier in his little self :flower:

Thanks all xx

Nic, thats great :hugs::flower: How are you doing?

Whats everyones plans today?

Im not really up to much Ive just made an apple pie :haha:

ok a lot to catch up on..

Claire I hope you find a flat soon, house/flat hunting is NOT easy

Nic hope Noah is feeling better

inxs I hope Skyla is feeling better

(all these poorly babies!)

I have 1 older sister...thankfully 1 was enough - we get alone great now we live 250 miles apart!

Hi to KitKat! Hope you are well.

Pink - our evening routine hasnt really changed we still always get a hot meal together - a proper cooked meal...but my lunch can be anywhere or not at all lol

Ooooooo Lorna - where's our apple pie? lol I love apple pie.

We had a lovely weekend weather wise Wales was nice - MIL took Dewi overnight for 2 nights so I got to sleep well I still woke loads but could roll over and go back to sleep!! Hubby did well in the half marathon (1hr 28mins) but has injured his foot!

MIL even gave me £20 to buy more bandana bibs because she loved the 1 we have lol. Now if only I can get her to love cue fluffy nappies like Issy bears?

I have loads of jobs to do today sorting out stuff we took away and cleaning, calling banks and the doctors - I still haven't got my 2nd :witch: so have to change the Dr appt to get my IUD AGAIN!
...and yes I have taken an HPT and no I haven't caught lol.

Hi all

:hugs: for all the ill babies. Jake's still not right, no temperature but def not right, gonna take him to docs at lunchtime.

I've got a younger brother who's 26 and still lives at home - I bought my own house and moved out when I was 22! Don't think my mum minds really, my dad died a few years ago so at least she's not on her own.

Charlie glad you manage to catch up on some sleep, well done to hubby on the running.

Hope everyone with injections this week is ok, please tell me the babies get more used to them, I felt so mean last time.

Chalie, Im glad you had a good weekend & managed some sleep even if you did keep waking :hugs:

Jaydee, Im sory Jake still isnt right, I hope the appointment goes well :hugs:

:wave: hey charlie!! Glad you managed to get some sleep and well done to OH!! Don't think I could even run half a mile without keeling over :rofl:

Meals :haha: If im lucky I can grab a yogurt for breakfast or sometimes a slice of toast, lunch never happens or get some if out then its sandwich for dinner if had lunch out or a full dinner usually lukewarm/cold with Matthew on my lap coz he always wakes and cries when I try to eat think its the norm lol

He's on my knee atm messing about with his bottle lol last night I was eating a packet of starburst and went to lift the packet to get another one and matthew had grabbed the excess wrapper bit and was not giving them back!!Between that and grabbing my hands to try and eat the snot sucker :rofl: I think I've got the little tearaway!:rofl:

Hope all the poorly babies feel better soon Matthews still bunged up but not too bad!

Glad you had a good trip Charlie, and got some sleep :happydance:

Well today I have cleaned and tidied as I have friends over for lunch tomorrow with a 1 year old a 15month and a 3 year old so needed to make my house toddler proof :haha:

Waiting for the HV now, as she's coming to chat about weaning. then I need to go to the Post Office to post a parcel and a walk to the Co-OP.

Hope you're all well xx

:wave: hi all.
Its really nice here blue skies and sun but not that warm. just been out to get a bit of shopping .
i rung docs today to try and get caleb to see doc but had a nurse ring me instead. she told me to give him calpol and see how he goes and if not i will ring to see if they will get me an appointment so dont think he will be having his jabs this week.he is ok in his self but has a horrible cough and it somesimes sounds like he's choking cos he cant get rid of it.
nic-glad noah is feeling better:thumbup:
charlie im glad your trip was good and you got some sleep.
Lorna- hope your ok and apple pie sounds yummy are you having any custard with it?how is emile?:flower:
sl-hope your ok, so before you know it matthew will be having your sweets to xx
hope everyone is ok x

Nic, I saw your status on FB :haha: my HV hasnt even mentioned it

Faye, :wave: sorry Caleb still doesnt seem right :hugs: How are you doing? No DH doesnt like custard so I dont tend to buy it, I dont know what were have with it prob just the way it is :haha: Emilie is good thanks :flower:

:thumbup:im fine thanks lorna loving the weather it makes you feel better.
i think i might attempt a apple crumble in week , only trouble is i eat too much and make myself full:haha:
our hv hasn`t mentioned anything about weening yet but i will ask soon because i have no idea what i am doing :dohh:xx

All mine has said is dont even think about it until 6 months...same as thinking about any kind of routine!!!

Faye, The Annabel Karmel books are meant to be really good :flower:

Hubby has gone to the hospital to get his foot checked...fingers crossed it just a pull/strain not a stress fracture!

If its a fracture he's out of the 2 marathons in April...there'll be no living with him!

Not sure really, mind you I reckon as soon as the monster gets better co-ordination he'll eat anything he can get his hands on!

Loooooong before they bandied the term BLW I did the sort of thing with James and I shall do the same with Noah.
For us, I offered James purees at 17 weeks ( you were "allowed" then :haha:) This made up his sort of 3 meals a day. I then used to put bits and pieces on his high chair table when we ate. Little bits of fruit and veg, bread, toast (after 6 months) . We used to let him get messy ans play with the food. I felt better offering the pureed food as well so I knew what he was getting.
Not fully read up on BLW, but that ^^^ is what i plan to do again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->