*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, I know what you mean about fighting there sleep :wacko:

Do you do your asda shop online?

Im doing good thanks :flower:

Fighting sleep is Esmé's hobby - MEH!

Ahhhh, looks like Emilie's having fun in her jumparoo!

It's a lovely sunny day here but freezing - I need to go out and get a friends 30th birthday present but got no idea what to get her... I'm crap at present buying :wacko:

JayDee - could Jake be going through a growth spurt?

PD - stalker boy? That doesn't sound good, I hope everything's ok :hugs:

lorna- yes online shopping. i was going to morrisons 2moro but i seem to get more from asda online x

What a night!!! Molly was screaming for hours and hours! She's in the midst of the 3 month growth spurt so she was just being extra fussy last night. Settled at 4am again and has been sleeping ever since, except for one small feed at 9am. It's weird though, she's so happy and contented in the daytime!

Today, not up to much... I'll take her out in the mei tai for a wander as usual. OH is off off work work all week, except for a little emergency yesterday, so we're just enjoying having a bit of time together. That said his finl fantasy game is here so not THAT much time :haha:

Hope you're all well x Emilie is such a cutie, btw! I'm jealous of her lush hair... wish mine was so thick and shiny! :lol:

xxx

Hello!!

Im grand for everyone who was asking lol

I wasn't bothered really about routines etc I just let Matthew lead me he kind of started his own in the last few weeks lol

He usually naps 2 hours before lunch, 30-45 mins after lunch then will go right through to 9pm and later easily without another nap no matter how many times I try to put him down :dohh: even persisting with a dummy i usually end up thinking he must still be hungry because he messes up his feeds from 3pm ish onwards though today he's still battling me with this bottle lol....hmmmm i did notice Nic...if you're up at 7am your getting two feeds before lunch whereas Im only getting 1 so maybe thats part of the reason for such a late bedtime even with wind down, pj's etc he's taking a bottle in the evening that should probably be in the morning :rofl:

Might try that a night he goes to bed a bit earlier get up at 7am with him and see if it brings his bedtime back any and helps with naps....though dont like waking him when he's sleeping lol

Hope everyone is well.:hugs:

Arrrggg dam brother not being at collage he's just got up to go lie in the living room in front of the tv so cant get matthew down in his bouncer for his nap in the living room so I can clean and make dinner knowing I can hear him ok coz he wont sleep with tv on blaring!! I HATE how selfish my brother is :growlmad: He could just as easily lie in his own bed in front of his own tv which even has a blooming xbox AND sky attatched to it!!

Now Im gonna have to stay with Matthew in his cot til he drops off to sleep and lift the baby monitors and rush to get everything done when he drops off and keep checking coz on him coz I dont like him upstairs and me downstairs

I cannot wait til I can move out of here

Hi all

Well he's finally stopped crying and has had a bit of a sleep in the car/round asda. I guess he could be having a growth spurt, or v early teething (he's got lots of spit bubbles) hopefully HV will have some ideas on Monday at weigh in.

SL - brother sounds like a bit of a pain, hope you manage to get things done and find somewhere else to live soon.

Hope everyone is having a nice day, it's lovely and sunny here :)

Sweetlullaby, :growlmad: at your brother :dohh: .. How are you today? :flower:

Leanne, Im sorry Molly was crying most of the night :hugs::hugs: :haha: my mum said mine was the same as a baby

Poor Molly and you Leanne! :hugs:

SL - I have a younger brother... they can't help but be selfish buggers.

Love the pics of Emilie in the Jumperoo.

Jumperoo's are a sore point :growlmad: I ordered one from Argos Additions with a £30 off voucher... Checked bank today and they took the fiull £95 leaving me a bit short. rang them and they said they don't give the £30 till it has been delivered :dohh: So I had a strop and cancelled... Cut off my nose to spite my face really :haha:
Anyway been on a walk with my baby group ladies today! we did 5 miles,I feel amazing.... Just wait until tomorrow though :haha:

:hugs: to all!

wow 5 miles we have a walk in the park the end of march hope it isnt 5 miles:haha:.
i have just put tea in because caleb is sleeping only chicken dippers and jacket potato today but shopping comes tommorow.

off to the pub with a friend at 12 hopefuly caleb will sleep i will have bottles but just know as soon as i sit to eat he will wake.:happydance:

hope everyone is okxx

wow 5 miles we have a walk in the park the end of march hope it isnt 5 miles:haha:.
i have just put tea in because caleb is sleeping only chicken dippers and jacket potato today but shopping comes tommorow.

off to the pub with a friend at 12 hopefuly caleb will sleep i will have bottles but just know as soon as i sit to eat he will wake.:happydance:

hope everyone is okxx

I really enjoyed it, I need to tone up :haha:
I love Online shopping too, makes it a lot easier

Femme hows Molly? :hugs: I missed your post about being up all night.

My brother isnt a pain.....he's worse than a pain. Sounds terrible but he's one of these people that its impossible to actually like him as a person. lol

I really cant wait to move out, really hope I'll be lucky and it'll be sooner rather than later!

Matthew just drank 8oz and is now in his cot because he was nearly sleeping on me fingers crossed he'll go down for a nap and I'll be able to get tidied and dinner ate lol

Managed to get him to stretch a bit longer between his earlier feed and the one he just had.

Think he's probably just gonna be a night owl for a while yet dunno lol

Sweetlullaby, I hope Matthew naps for you :flower:

Nic, Argoes can be pain in the arses, sorry they messed you around :hugs: wow 5 miles is great :flower:

Nic - 5 miles, wow! How long did that take?

Sweetlullaby - Poor you, having a nightmare bro :wacko:

Leanne - Oh dear, the dreaded 3 month growth spurt, hope she gets over it soon and you both get some ZZZzzzz's.

Couldn't find anything for my friends birthday :nope: I wanted to get her something she could keep as it's her 30th so I thought a nice, plain silver bracelet but do you think any of the jewellers in town had any nice, plain silver bracelets? Nope. BAH :growlmad:

Awww thats so typical when you think of a gift but cant get it anywhere!

He ended up not going for a nap til 10 to 7 and has woke about 5 mins ago :dohh: typical!! Just about managed to get the dishes done and his bottle started to be made up. Wee rascal!

Its like running around waiting on a timebomb going off :rofl:

hi hope everyone is ok. Have just put caleb in his bouncer and his feet are going mad. Just hope he has a bottle at 9 and sleeps better. How is everyone x

I cant believe how much hair Emilie has got!!

Baby group was fun today we did baby yoga!

Can we all steal some of Emilie's hair :rofl:

Im in a happy mood :wohoo: Had a knock on the door lovely surprise the photographer came like 3 weeks early with Matthew's photo's!! They're GORGEOUS!!! Will have to try scan some onto pc at some point and show you ladies :) I have never met a lovelier photographer! Im going to email the company and rave about him :)

I still havnt been given anything on ANY baby groups :( Really annoyed about it and will be saying to HV on tuesday. Though if she does what she done last time I will have something to say :growlmad: Last time she spoke to my mum about his next appointment etc and NOT me. Wasn't too happy about it though I was trying to get Matthew dressed again so could have been that but still...she could have waited and spoke to me.

Awww baby yoga sounds like fun!

Nic - 5 miles, wow! How long did that take?

Sweetlullaby - Poor you, having a nightmare bro :wacko:

Leanne - Oh dear, the dreaded 3 month growth spurt, hope she gets over it soon and you both get some ZZZzzzz's.

Couldn't find anything for my friends birthday :nope: I wanted to get her something she could keep as it's her 30th so I thought a nice, plain silver bracelet but do you think any of the jewellers in town had any nice, plain silver bracelets? Nope. BAH :growlmad:
We set off at 12.30 from baby group and I was home for 3pm. :happydance:

Sweetlullaby, I would be :growlmad: if my HV did that too

Nic, well done :flower:

Emilies hair is the first thing people comment on :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member