*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Dewis is quite fine and light so he looks bald...except for his little mullet at the back!

Noah has quite a lot of hair. Bless!
Well I have only just finally got him off to bed, don't know what was the matter but he just kept crying! I think he may have missed a feed today as he slept in the pram when I was out. Hopefully this will be him till 7am.

xx

you guys can fair chat!!

Ive been out at babygroup this morning, then i had to come home and try on all my formal dresses, to which only 1 fittted :( so i walked back up to village and bought slimfast, starting tomorrow morning, and then my dad got home from singapore, then we all went to murrayfield stadium at half 4 for a memorial service of the commentator bill mclaren who died a few weeks ago, and my sister was playing in the school's pipe band there. Then got home at half 9 and had to bath change feed ava, tidy my room do bottles etc yadda ya.

tomorrow im taking her swimming!! woo, im so excited, altho i looked in the mirror in my new swimsuit, and i look disgusting, im so pissed at how i look. so i think ill treat myself to the hairdresser on sat. got. to. loose. weight.

hope everyones well!

Oh and Ava is having her 3month growth spurt too, she always has them a couple weeks early and was up screaming last night for an hour, so unlike her, one day she will drink almost nothing next she will drink every last drop, its a nightmare, today she slept almost all day! so fingers crossed she does tonight too

Uh Oh ....3 month growth spurt :dohh: Not looking forward to that Matthew usually hits it a few days early so could get it this weekend :wacko:

On the good side of things he's been sleeping since 11pm :wohoo: A whole hour earlier! Hoping he'll still go all night and it isnt the start of growth spurt lol

Wow Claire you were busy! I have busy days tomorrow and sat lol got a fair few things to do lol

yeh im always busy these days i dont know how that happened :rofl:

on sat i have a wedding reception in the evening, and then sunday were all going thru to glasgow to my aunties, both my grans and both my aunties going, ive ordered 3 bunches of flowers from the florist, one from me and my sister for my mum and 2 for each gran from my parents, blah! i am SO skint :( got a big phone bill, another one coming, and im gonna get a credit card bill soon too. I think it might be time to go into my savings, but first time since i saved it in summer.. pretty good going!

Morning all.

Jake seems happier today so far. Slept really well last night, 920-230 feed then down till 7am.

I don't have any details on baby clubs yet either, going to mention it on monday to hv.

Elski, have you checked online for a bracelet? I got a nice one for someone for xmas online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sYVLHwf7JQ&feature=player_embedded

seriously I just lol'd.

Morning!
Was up 5 times last night, but not for Noah! OH had a terrible cough and kept waking me :growlmad:

Keep wondering if Noah is teething, althogh really it's too soon. He always has his fists in his mouth and his gums are very hard and bumpy. He has has 3 awful nappies, Very smelly and leaking everywhere which he has never had. Also his cheeks are very rosy and he was crying yesterday for a couple of times without any apparent reason. Will keep an eye on it :flower:

Jake was a bit like that yesterday too - red cheeks, chewing fist, inconsolable crying even though he'd been fed till he wouldn't eat any more, nappy changed and no temperature. Can't see anything in his mouth though, and he seems ok today so hopefully he was just having an off day, doesn't seem fair for him to teeth before he can hold a teething ring to chew on really!

No plans for the day here, anyone else? No plans for the weekend either although it is mothers day so I guess that should mean I can put my feet up! I've got our mums copies of the family pic we had taken, managed not to mention that we were even having it done since my birthday so hopefully it'll be a nice surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sYVLHwf7JQ&feature=player_embedded

seriously I just lol'd.

:haha::haha: How are you?

Claire, Have fun swimming today :flower: How are you doing?

Nic, Sorry you were up 5 times last night I hate it when DH is ill as if his not coughing he is snoring :dohh: How are you?

Jaydee, Aw I think it will be a nice surprise with the pictures :flower: How are you doing?

:wave:

were off to have a stroll around Nuneaton market, Sunday were of to my mums, what about everyone else?

I am fine thanks Lorna, It's his lordships birthday so we're doing nothing!! Out bowling next Friday! :thumbup:

Claire, Have fun :flower:

Nic, Bowling sounds good :flower: Happy B`day to your OH :D Hows the wedding plans coming along?

Im doing good thanks

Oh I havent been bowling in a long time, hope you have fun Nic! (...plus we need more regular wedding plan updates I miss planning my wedding)

I'm looking forward to taking Dewi swimming, need to get organized...what will Ava be wearing and how long will you have her in the pool Claire?

Hello everyone :hugs: damn I can never keep up! I am planning on taking Skyla to 'Little Dolphins' next Fri, I bought her a cute lil swimming costume yesterday-do they wear the swimming nappy underneath or just the nappy usually? Skyla doesn't like being 'nakie'! Feel horrendously depressed at the thought of me in my swimming costume though. Seriously I looked better the day after I had Skyla than I do now!

We went to the 'Baby Cafe' yesterday and Skyla weighed 12lb 15oz which is a gain of 14oz in a month which I think is acceptable??She has started waking up again these past few nights. I think it is a growth spurt (she feeds and feeds when she wakes) and her teeth- I think I can actually see them in her gum and she keeps getting a bright red cheek and drooling loads!

Hope everyone and all those LO'S are well :hugs:

Hiya.
How is everyone?

I was shitting 50 bricks as my period was a week late, lol.

Hiya.
How is everyone?

I was shitting 50 bricks as my period was a week late, lol.

I had a first periods but then my second one has only just turned up a good 6 weeks after the first and thats only coz I got an IUD fitted - I had to do a pg test before theyd fit it!!!

I never had to test before having mine.
At least i can start the minipill now.

They wanted to make sure I wasnt pg as the IUD would cause me to miscarry...me and HUbby had gotten carried away and DTD a few times so they had to check!

Scary thought being PG :haha:

Wedding plans going well. Am making all my own invitations and stuff so off to look at a place where they do card and accessories this weekend. Also at X Factor live tour on Saturday night in Manchester !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->