*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Wedding plans going well. Am making all my own invitations and stuff so off to look at a place where they do card and accessories this weekend.

We got our card from here...really good quality and very cheap

https://www.pdacardandcraft.co.uk/index.ihtml

we made pocketfolds.

wow so much to catch up on.
caleb went to bed at 10 slept til 12.30 then had to shhh him back to sleep then woke at 4 for feed then went til7.30.
oh got back and asked me if i had noticed anything in kitchen , which i hadnt. turns out upstairs have a leak and is dripping through our floor so couldnt put washer on as it is right below leak. hopefuly it is fixed now.
I want to go swimming thin i will soon but i too am not looking forward to getting a swimming cossie.
My sil baby who is 5 weeks weighs 11lb 1 and caleb is 12lb 6 and is 14 weeks.:haha:
just been to pub with freinds and had some dinner caleb luckily woke up after i had eaten and had bottle but then was fighting his sleep.:wacko:
Just waiting on asda shopping due at 4 ye:happydance:
Hi leanne hope your feeling better now.x :flower:
hope evreyone and lo's are all well xx

MTA, Scary thought :wacko: Im glad your feeling better & can now start the mini pill :hugs: How is Hollie & Amber?

Nic, Im glad wedding plans are going well :flower:

Faye, How are you doing?

hi lorna im fine thanks nice to have 5 minutes while caleb is asleep.
how are you ? i cant remember if you said but are you doing anything nice for mothers day? x:flower:

Faye, Were popping up to my mums thats about it I think, How about you?

heyyyy ladies and babies!
havent been on in a while ... last time i told u me and mark were having problems, well hes walked out on us, says that he hates me ... wtf ... i do everything!!
its so hard at the moment but i know ill be better off without him if he 'hates' me
how are you all?#lillys sleeping isnt getting any better ... now i completely co-sleep ahhhh :( xxx

emma ur photos on F B are adorable.

Ava wore a swimsuit and a swimnappy, the 3-6 ,pnths swimsuit was waaay to big. weird. she loved it, were in pool bout 25mins x

Emma, your pictures on FB are gorgeous :flower: Im sorry Mark walked out :hugs::hugs:

Claire, Im glad Ava loved it :flower:

Was it a swim class or did you just randomly go? I basically told the baby centre where to stick it after a recent issue and went back to the old one so no baby massage or baby swim.

Pretty sure I can self teach baby massage but baby swim, scary...

Annnyway, tomorrow I'm having my tooth extraction! First time I'll be away from Molly while OH has her :cry:. It's only a few hours and she'll be sleeping as it's at 8:30am but still... I'm not ready!

Baking a mother's day cake today! Did my practice run this week and it went well so I'm good to go! It's a chocolate fudge cake will peppermint icing :D I also bought mum a card from Moonpig from Molly with her little picture on it and some flowers and a card from me. That'll do, since it's her birthday the following week!

hi all x caleb has been up in his bouncer since 4 and i just put on cbeebies and he was actually watching the screen and kicking his legs so funny. He then started crying and was just tired and is now asleep with his head on my shoulder. Lorna i'm seeing my mom tomorrow and oh's on sunday x hope lo's ok to x

No it wasnt a class, that pool doesnt do them. The one that does is further away and till i have a car im not paying for classes i will probably hardly make. Me and sarah just went. It was fun! My baby massage classes were just 2 weeks and taaught us what to do so i just do it after bath every night.. only so much they can show you so prob makes no diff if your just doing that urself rather than in a class really,

Morning ladies!

Looking forward to my first Mothers Day tomorrow :) not really got anything planned for it but it'll be nice all the same.

Femme - that cake sounds pretty delicious, how did the practice run go?

Inxs - Our weigh-in showed a gain of 14oz in a month too :)

Emma - sorry to hear about OH walking out, hope you're ok :hugs:

JayDee - I thought about looking online but then didn't know where to start! I've got a few Johnny Loves Rosie pieces so thought I'd check their website out only to find out they went bankrupt a while ago! B*gger!
I'm off back into town to try and find a pressie.... I asked her OH what she might like and he suggested 'one of those things that removes the skin off garlic'. HAHAHA, I know I said I wanted to get her something she could keep but I was thinking of something a little more glamorous than a garlic peeler :haha:

Have good weekends everyone and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY for tomorrow :flower:

Im off to a wedding reception in a few hours. went to the cheapy hairdresser today i was in need of some pampering, my stress levels were peaked!

Off to grans tomorrow for a whole big family day thing, So happy first mothers day to all of us for tomorrow! (i wont get a chance to come on tomorrow before i go)

x x x

Attachments

• Happy_Mothers_Day.jpg
    Happy_Mothers_Day.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
Claire, I hope the hairdressers made you feel better :flower:

:wave:

How is everyone?

We took a stroll around Nuneaton today didnt buy anything but was a good stroll :D

Hi all

Pretty sure it's early teething getting Jake so upset, got him some teething gel yesterday which seemed to help and he's been ok today.
We've been for a walk and to buy food for mothers day tea tomorrow, invited both sides so 6 to cook for. Not tried to do that since we've had Jake, so we'll see how it goes.

Happy mothers day everyone!

Jaydee, poor Jake :hugs: we use Bonjea & it works well for us, Ive heard Ashton & Parsons are good we have some in the cupboard but havent used it yet

evening all. Caleb has bad wind today was at parents and forgot gripe water. Not long got home and he is ok now x he makes me laugh because if i blow him a raspberry he does it back and it's funny x my dad annoyed me a bit today cos he tried to take pushchair off me then when i didn't see he dipped calebs dummy in his tea grrr. I'm just off to oh's mom's tomorrow. Hope everyone is well x

Hiya everyone :hugs:, just wanted to pop on and wish everyone a very happy Mother's Day for tomorrow especially you Mummy's celebrating your first ever one :flower:

Awwww happy mothers day ladies well in about 4 mins :rofl:

Been really busy! And Growth Spurt for definate atm!

Got the AK baby to toddler weaning book today it came in the post :happydance: I want to be prepared lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/breakfast-6_text.gif :flower:

Sweetlulaby, nothing wrong with being prepared :D

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back